Actor Vince Vaughn caught on video being friendly with Donald Trump.

Vince is no punk. He’s also not a deranged liberal POS, obviously. It didn’t ruin Ellen’s career. It’s doing nothing to his, but getting more mainstream people with conservative values to respect him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vince is no punk. He’s also not a deranged liberal POS, obviously. It didn’t ruin Ellen’s career. It’s doing nothing to his, but getting more mainstream people with conservative values to respect him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was railroaded long ago, probably after he hugged Ron Paul. He's had to turn to producing to stay busy, they won't hire him as an actor, even though he's certainly funny. He has nothing to lose by speaking to Trump. In fact, he has only to gain.

I don't know about Hollywood, but I can tell you that in Canada there is one thing worse than a Conservative in the eyes of Canadian elites, government and other patsies: a libertarian.

I honestly keep to myself my ideals of government and liberty. Getting railroaded by a covert system is worse than even the blacklisting Vince has received.

First video I came to. Blonde says no one cares, but the authoritarian fag makes it clear she REALLY does.

Last edited:
Every SJW on the internet....
iu

Well his career is over. The only question is how many death threats will Vince receive from the Party of Tolerance? I mean good God man what were you thinking? Don't you know Big Brother Democrat is always watching?
Vince Vaughn receives social media flak and support for his brief chat with President Trump - CNN

So now we're linking CNN stories when they suit our narrative? As other people have already pointed out, who cares? Vince Vaughn is free to talk to whomever he wishes..just like you and I are. I never get tired of laughing at people who hang on every word a celebrity utters. This looks like just another desperate attempt by right wing conservative media to dust up faux outrage.

Do you know how many little kids he'll have to fuck to get back into Hollywood's good graces???

So now we're linking CNN stories when they suit our narrative? As other people have already pointed out, who cares? Vince Vaughn is free to talk to whomever he wishes..just like you and I are.
Just like social media vultures are free to try and blacklist Vaughn and end any career in acting he may still contemplate. That's sort of the whole point.
Merely saying hello to someone shouldn't be a reason to end someone's career and
ability to make a living but that's where we are in 2020.

I never get tired of laughing at people who hang on every word a celebrity utters. This looks like just another desperate attempt by right wing conservative media to dust up faux outrage.
And I never get tired of people
who totally get everything all backwards. It's funny.
This isn't about anything Vaughn said publicly. It's about who he was civil to for a very brief moment in time.
If not for the social media meltdown there would be no "faux outrage" from conservatives because there would be
no reason for concern.

So now we're linking CNN stories when they suit our narrative? As other people have already pointed out, who cares? Vince Vaughn is free to talk to whomever he wishes..just like you and I are.
Just like social media vultures are free to try and blacklist Vaughn and end any career in acting he may still contemplate. That's sort of the whole point.
Merely saying hello to someone shouldn't be a reason to end someone's career and
ability to make a living but that's where we are in 2020.

I never get tired of laughing at people who hang on every word a celebrity utters. This looks like just another desperate attempt by right wing conservative media to dust up faux outrage.
And I never get tired of people
who totally get everything all backwards. It's funny.
This isn't about anything Vaughn said publicly. It's about who he was civil to for a very brief moment in time.
If not for the social media meltdown there would be no "faux outrage" from conservatives because there would be
no reason for concern.

I got nothing backwards. This is about right wing media ginning up fake outrage. No one is going to blacklist Vince Vaughn. A simple Google search will give you a dozen articles dismissing his talk with Trump as fake outrage. Of course you will get people on the left shouting for "cancel"...but that's the nature of wingers...they just seem to be louder and more obnoxious on the right.

Forum List

Back