AntiSemitic activist who threatened to murder 18 city council members and arrested for 18 felonies has been fired by the non profit who employed her

Has Merritless Gestapoland designated her a domestic terrorist yet?

So you don't think threatening the lives of multiple people merits termination? Remember she works for a nonprofit, I guess they could keep her on and watch their funding dry up.

And maybe that is the case.

But, no. I don't believe it is a default to termination.

People should be allowed to be stupid while not getting fired from tehir jobs if they are stupid on their own time.

People should be allowed to be stupid while not getting fired from tehir jobs if they are stupid on their own time.
She has been arrested though, and that could be a reason to terminate.

She has been arrested though, and that could be a reason to terminate.

Won't argue that.

I just don't like the default to losing your job becasue you did something unpopular.

It's time to swing the pendulum back.

She's not the greatest test case having done something pretty egregious.

There's a difference between being stupid and committing 18 felonies threatening public officials lives. According to the link she can't go to work anyway, she's being held on a 1 million dollar bond.

There's a difference between being stupid and committing 18 felonies threatening public officials lives. According to the link she can't go to work anyway, she's being held on a 1 million dollar bond.

And she deserves it.

I am not going to explain to you that I am not defending her. You can't seem to remember anything anyway.

So I guess firing wasn't needed.

What a shame.

The law is giving her what she earned.

Firing her was a meaningless gesture.

And she deserves it.

I am not going to explain to you that I am not defending her. You can't seem to remember anything anyway.

So I guess firing wasn't needed.

What a shame.

If you think she shouldn't have automatically been terminated for her actions, then yeah, you are defending her. She is known in the community, as is her employer. The employer's only logical choice was termination. No need to reply, I'm done with this dumb ass thread.

There are consequences when you threaten to kill 18 Bakersfield City Council members.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN PATEL.

Activists proudly take their punishment to bring attention to the injustice they are highlighting.

She will gladly do 54 years in prison….3 years for each felony…right?

FAFO
Wow. So the left do have a limit after all. I really didn't think they did.

Forum List

Back