Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps

Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Keep talking about the "War on Women" you dumb ass. Tell the truth..you are working for Obama?

"One in 45 children in the USA — 1.6 million children — were living on the street, in homeless shelters or motels, or doubled up with other families last year, according to the National Center on Family Homelessness.

The numbers represent a 33% increase from 2007, when there were 1.2 million homeless children, according to a report the center is releasing Tuesday. "

The Dems hate children and their mothers.

"One in 45 children in the USA — 1.6 million children — were living on the street, in homeless shelters or motels, or doubled up with other families last year, according to the National Center on Family Homelessness.

The numbers represent a 33% increase from 2007, when there were 1.2 million homeless children, according to a report the center is releasing Tuesday. "

Pubes controlled congress for the last two years. Do you have any legislation to report that they passed to help the homeless? You are at best being disengenuous. At worst you are scum. There was no such legislation.. And if the CONZ had a mind to USE the homeless kids you know they would have added an amendment to permanently reduce taxes on the super rich.. YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE.

Why do people like you hide your hackishness behind the needs of those less fortunate?

It really is distastefull.

Pubes controlled congress for the last two years. Do you have any legislation to report that they passed to help the homeless? You are at best being disengenuous. At worst you are scum. There was no such legislation.. And if the CONZ had a mind to USE the homeless kids you know they would have added an amendment to permanently reduce taxes on the super rich.. YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE.

Why do people like you hide your hackishness behind the needs of those less fortunate?

Whether I am scum or not is irrelevant. More single mothers and their children are homeless under the Obama administration than ever in recent history.

And, more women than ever in recent history are below the poverty level under Obama.

AND, Obamacare rules out annual mammograms for women, whereas most insurance carriers cover that...not Obamacare.

The DEMS are the ones who claim some sort of war on women, so lets look and see who REALLY is harming women.

Dems.

Whether I am scum or not is irrelevant. More single mothers and their children are homeless under the Obama administration than ever in recent history.

And, more women than ever in recent history are below the poverty level under Obama.

AND, Obamacare rules out annual mammograms for women, whereas most insurance carriers cover that...not Obamacare.

The DEMS are the ones who claim some sort of war on women, so lets look and see who REALLY is harming women.

Dems.

Please produce a link to prove your allegation about no annual mamograms. I have to admit that I was less than fully informed about that area of health care and did some quick research. I find your charge to be a lie. In fact what I discovered was that Mamograms MUST be fully paid by insurance with no co-pay. SOOOoo... until you prove otherwise you are not just scum.. you are a scummy liar.

Dems.

Please produce a link to prove your allegation about no annual mamograms. I have to admit that I was less than fully informed about that area of health care and did some quick research. I find your charge to be a lie. In fact what I discovered was that Mamograms MUST be fully paid by insurance with no co-pay. SOOOoo... until you prove otherwise you are not just scum.. you are a scummy liar.
Here. No annual mammograms under Obamacare.

Plus, fewer pap smears. Convenient "guidelines" for Obamacare....and women get screwed.

Dems.

Plus, fewer pap smears. Convenient "guidelines" for Obamacare....and women get screwed.

As I suspected. You are a liar. Your BIG evidence is an opinion piece from the Wall Street Journal dated November 9 2009.

ObamaCare was passed by Congress on March 21, 2010, and signed into federal law by President Barack Obama on March 23.

Crawl back into the hack shack.

Come up with something factual from the legislation or shut your fucking scummy pie hole.

To be specific, obamacare reduces the number of allowable mammograms and pap tests for older women. The regime paid for, and got, expert reports that explain just how little these tests improve the chances of older women. Just like, when the government decided Avastin, the highly successful cancer treatment, was just more expensive than the government was willing to pay, there was a report coming out about how useless it was.

The government has the formula down pat. It comes up with something it intends to change, commissions a report to pay scientists to come up with a predetermined result. Based on such fakery, the government now takes action, passes laws, reduces benefits. Just what it intended to do in the very beginning. That's how we got to global warming and climate change.

To be specific, obamacare reduces the number of allowable mammograms and pap tests for older women. The regime paid for, and got, expert reports that explain just how little these tests improve the chances of older women. Just like, when the government decided Avastin, the highly successful cancer treatment, was just more expensive than the government was willing to pay, there was a report coming out about how useless it was.

The government has the formula down pat. It comes up with something it intends to change, commissions a report to pay scientists to come up with a predetermined result. Based on such fakery, the government now takes action, passes laws, reduces benefits. Just what it intended to do in the very beginning. That's how we got to global warming and climate change.

OK now it's YOUR turn. Link to the exact part of the law that stipulates your statement.

I'm not trying to be a jerk on this but I have looked at the bill 3962 and the Congressional research service digest for health care providers that cover the bill and I can't find anything that directly spells out how many mamograms are allowed.

If anybody has a link that connects to the portion of the bill 3962 that clarifies what the hell some of you are alledging I would like to see it.

As I suspected. You are a liar. Your BIG evidence is an opinion piece from the Wall Street Journal dated November 9 2009.

ObamaCare was passed by Congress on March 21, 2010, and signed into federal law by President Barack Obama on March 23.

Come up with something factual from the legislation or shut your fucking scummy pie hole.
These mammogram and pap smear limitations are the guidelines for care that the Obama administration has put into place.

Women get fewer mammograms and pap smears under Obamacare.

Those are the facts. They seem to annoy you. Obama is waging war on women.

These mammogram and pap smear limitations are the guidelines for care that the Obama administration has put into place.

You are long on blather and void of facts. You have offered no facts. You have had every opportunity to correct that ommission. I looked at the bill and no such provision is included in it. Obama has no authority to dictate new provisions. Put up or shut up. Show us the law that backs up your fear mongering. Or apologise for being a hack deusche.

You are long on blather and void of facts. You have offered no facts. You have had every opportunity to correct that ommission. I looked at the bill and no such provision is included in it. Obama has no authority to dictate new provisions. Put up or shut up. Show us the law that backs up your fear mongering. Or apologise for being a hack deusche.
I gave you two links about the guidelines.

Sorry, but those are the facts. Obamacare will not allow for annual pap smears or annual mammograms. Obama's war on women...just part of it.

Sorry, but those are the facts. Obamacare will not allow for annual pap smears or annual mammograms. Obama's war on women...just part of it.

I've already told you that the piece that is supposed to cover your deusche ass was in print long before the bill became law. It does not reference where in the legislation it's assumtion is backed up with fact. Why are you such a lazy twat? Look at the bill yourself and show me/us what the fuck you are rambling on about. Show me the provision in the legislation that supports your blather and I will shut the fuck up about it. Continue to lie and I will continue to hound your dumb lying ass about it. This should be very simple for you to reference. Why the delay?

The law ALLOWS an appointed bureaucrat to make the decision on when or if a woman gets a mammogram or any other preventive service. That should be a Doctors decision IMO.

 The Obamacare law authorizes the HHS Secretary to modify or eliminate preventative services for seniors based on the recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. This is the same group that recently sparked public outrage by saying that women ages 40-49 and older than 74 should no longer get routine annual mammograms. Section 4105 (a)(n)(I).

The law ALLOWS an appointed bureaucrat to make the decision on when or if a woman gets a mammogram or any other preventive service. That should be a Doctors decision IMO.

 The Obamacare law authorizes the HHS Secretary to modify or eliminate preventative services for seniors based on the recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. This is the same group that recently sparked public outrage by saying that women ages 40-49 and older than 74 should no longer get routine annual mammograms. Section 4105 (a)(n)(I).

That ALMOST looks like evidence. Humor me and show where it came from so I can see this authorised provision for myself. I saw nothing in the bill that authorises the president or any of his cabinet members carte blanche in deciding what provisions will or will not be enacted or health care specifics provided.

Googling "Section 4105 (a)(n)(I)" leads to nothing. Try a little harder.

I've already told you that the piece that is supposed to cover your deusche ass was in print long before the bill became law. It does not reference where in the legislation it's assumtion is backed up with fact. Why are you such a lazy twat? Look at the bill yourself and show me/us what the fuck you are rambling on about. Show me the provision in the legislation that supports your blather and I will shut the fuck up about it. Continue to lie and I will continue to hound your dumb lying ass about it. This should be very simple for you to reference. Why the delay?
:lol:

Um, Huggy, the law says the guidelines dictate what O-care will cover. Those are Obama's new guidelines - no annual mammograms for women, no annual pap smears for women.

Not a good thing for women, and this is what Obamacare does - cuts back mammograms and pap smears for women. To Obama, women are dispensable in health coverage, or at least women's breasts and ovaries, are.

Um, Huggy, the law says the guidelines dictate what O-care will cover. Those are Obama's new guidelines - no annual mammograms for women, no annual pap smears for women.

Not a good thing for women, and this is what Obamacare does - cuts back mammograms and pap smears for women. To Obama, women are dispensable in health coverage, or at least women's breasts and ovaries, are.

I do not dispute that if what you say is truthful and FACTUAL it is a bad thing. How many ways do I have to put this? Obama has no authority to act on some kind of whim. Will someone just link to the REAL guidelines. I don't care about scare/smear tactics. If it isn't in print somewhere that has a Gov stamp on it it is nonsense. Why is it so hard for you guys to produce something FACTUAL on this? What about the thing the other guy provided? He just put something here that was not traceable. Is it THAT hard to provide a link or a Obama edict or whatever the fuck you are squeeling about to back up your statements?

I do not dispute that if what you say is truthful and FACTUAL it is a bad thing. How many ways do I have to put this? Obama has no authority to act on some kind of whim. Will someone just link to the REAL guidelines. I don't care about scare/smear tactics. If it isn't in print somewhere that has a Gov stamp on it it is nonsense. Why is it so hard for you guys to produce something FACTUAL on this? What about the thing the other guy provided? He just put something here that was not traceable. Is it THAT hard to provide a link or a Obama edict or whatever the fuck you are squeeling about to back up your statements?
Huggy, the law was linked to earlier by another poster. The DHHS has the authority to set the guidelines. And, I already gave you two links to the new guidelines for women's cancer issues with breasts and ovaries.

Under these guidelines, women will NOT be covered for annual pap smears nor for annual mammograms. Just part of Obama's war on women.

Forum List

Back