Democrats/Hillary voters

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Who do you blame for this entire disaster? Do you blame Hillary for using the unsecure serve from the beginning? Do you blame Huma? FBI? Weiner? Just curious here.

Reference Obama for a behavioral scale.

They will blame anyone but themselves.

Who do you blame for this entire disaster? Do you blame Hillary for using the unsecure serve from the beginning? Do you blame Huma? FBI? Weiner? Just curious here.
I blame the media. There were zero mentions in any law about using private servers while Hillary was SOS. Also, using private servers is common, and literally everybody deletes their e-mails when they are done with them. Which is why this will never go anywhere.

I blame the media. There were zero mentions in any law about using private servers while Hillary was SOS. Also, using private servers is common, and literally everybody deletes their e-mails when they are done with them. Which is why this will never go anywhere.

:laugh:

Right.

Recent headlines -

HILLARY AT WAR WITH FBI
DEMS RAGE AS SURVIVAL IN DOUBT
LYNCH MOVED TO SPIKE COMEY
HUMA GOES INTO HIDING
TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EMAILS

Right.
^ idiot has been predicting Hillary will be arrested any day now for years and can't refute a single thing in my post.

Right.
^ idiot has been predicting Hillary will be arrested any day now for years and can't refute a single thing in my post.

Oh gee, I don't believe I've ever predicted that Hillary would be arrested. Post it.

One thing I can refute is your statement that "this will never go anywhere", because it already has.

Right.

Oh gee, I don't believe I've ever predicted that Hillary would be arrested. Post it.

One thing I can refute is your statement that "this will never go anywhere", because it already has.

It has allowed conservative imaginations to run wild. That is all.

Right.

Right.

Enjoy.

Right.

Right.

Enjoy.

I have to wait 10 days before I can enjoy

Hillary is either DUMB as a brick, or used the private server to hide her corruption one or the other must be true. Weiner holy shit but that guy is retarded.

Forum List

Back