democrats have set ST Johns Church on fire .

Sick and sad. A youth that has even less love for their nation than any society before it, they've been told that hating and destroying their history is good move.

I hope voters remember all of this in 2020, or you're going to get it exponentially worse as China expands it's influence further with help from the alt-left

Sick and sad. A youth that has even less love for their nation than any society before it, they've been told that hating and destroying their history is good move.

I hope voters remember all of this in 2020, or you're going to get it exponentially worse as China expands it's influence further with help from the alt-left
we will not forget.

1590978991351.png
1590979028648.png

It doesn't look the church is on fire. I don't know what it is.

Patch says it's the parish office. Apparently across the street?

Watching it live on CNN. Maddow is cheering up and down.
It's not the church on fire, though, that you're watching is it? I've been hunting. The latest updates say there are fires at Lafayette Square, but nothing about the church. One vid that I found that won't play shows the church and it is not on fire. The fires look like they might be not far away though.

Watching it live on CNN. Maddow is cheering up and down.
It's not the church on fire, though, that you're watching is it? I've been hunting. The latest updates say there are fires at Lafayette Square, but nothing about the church. One vid that I found that won't play shows the church and it is not on fire. The fires look like they might be not far away though.
You see the Lincoln Memorial?...God help us

Thank goodness, it's not the church. Finally found something on CNN:
Anger is erupting in Washington D.C., with large fires near Lafayette Park and police firing tear gas and pepper spray.

Protests are focused in the center of the US capital, just a few blocks away from the White House.

There are several fires happening, one near the historic St. John's Church, and another at a public facilities building at the edge of the park. People are throwing branches and fireworks into the fires -- there's even a wooden park bench in the doorframe of the park building, feeding the flames.

Police are now working to clear the area, advancing forward in a line and pushing back the crowds.

The city is supposed to go under curfew in just 10 minutes or so, at 11 p.m. local time. It will be lifted Monday morning at 6 a.m., said Mayor Muriel Bowser.

Forum List

Back