Cell Phones? Back Packs?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
In the protest/riots. I have noticed the prolific use of phones with people holding them up. I thought, 'what for?' Then it hit me, it is possible to stream and others on that stream will be able to coordinate.

And backpacks, why all the backpacks? Some are huge. One wonders what the heck could be in those backpacks. We have seen, bottles with incendiaries, bricks, even fireworks thrown at law enforcement.

Sure looks like a coordinated attack to me.

In the protest/riots. I have noticed the prolific use of phones with people holding them up. I thought, 'what for?' Then it hit me, it is possible to stream and others on that stream will be able to coordinate.

And backpacks, why all the backpacks? Some are huge. One wonders what the heck could be in those backpacks. We have seen, bottles with incendiaries, bricks, even fireworks thrown at law enforcement.

And you've wondered, Leo, where all those democratic campaign contributions go to! Wouldn't it be funny now if it turns out they find that behind the funding of these people are Biden campaign people or friends of Nancy?! :lmao:

And you've wondered, Leo, where all those democratic campaign contributions go to! Wouldn't it be funny now if it turns out they find that behind the funding of these people are Biden campaign people or friends of Nancy?! :lmao:
Another trumpian fantacy?

Oh come on, he was being humorous. You remember humor don't you?

Leo you are spot on, if this was 1962.

Of course it's coordinated!

That goes without saying.

The backpacks are for carrying their loot.

Little more causal and stylish that the great riots of yesteryear.

The backpacks are for carrying their loot.
Yeah, after they empty them of their explosives.

Leo you are spot on, if this was 1962.
If this was '62, bullhorns would be the 'coordination' I remember those protests.

Dear Leo123 Don't think they need to bring their own bricks.
From what I heard, stacks of bricks were supplied and left
strategically on streets in LA and other places. Convenient?

I wasn't mean. Relax.

Great video. Someone said in the comments the bricks were for crosswalk rework, but it looked like a setup to me too. If expecting riot, city services really should have picked them up on the pallet they were sitting on and took them back out of the area, unless it really was a setup.

I wasn't mean. Relax.
I didn't say you were mean. Relax

Forum List

Back