democrats have set ST Johns Church on fire .

why did they do this . why ...i want a democrat to explain why . :(

MOST DEMOCRATS are not at fault and the protestors against the death of George Floyd are not at fault either.

ANTIFA is behind the riots and destruction. President Trump is the exact opposite of ANTFA. They are well-financed, well-organized, and desperate to get President Trump out of office.

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica – Takes Control of Second Car – Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

ANTIFA%20take%20police%20cars-L.jpg

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica - Takes Control of Second Car - Police Chased Away (VIDEO)
all democrats are at fault ..they have been defending and supporting the terrorist group for years ! maybe in 20 yrs the democrats can convince Americans that antifa was a conservative group but its to early to try and pull that shit now ! The Democratic silence on antifa is dangerous

Last edited:
Watching it live on CNN. Maddow is cheering up and down.
It's not the church on fire, though, that you're watching is it? I've been hunting. The latest updates say there are fires at Lafayette Square, but nothing about the church. One vid that I found that won't play shows the church and it is not on fire. The fires look like they might be not far away though.
The parish office is in the basement, and it was definitely on fire...

This the freakin capitol of the U.S. for heaven sake!!
The military should be sent in with weapons locked & loaded and ready to drop the hammer down on these anarchist pukes. ... :cool:
View attachment 343678 Had this been dealt with firmly from the beginning as the domestic terrorist issue that it is, things never would have gotten this far. Far past time to get serious with this, drop some sort of nerve gas on these crowds to knock them out (not kill them), round every last one of them up and charge them as terrorists. Put every last one of them in a FEMA camp for the next 30 years.
I would say round them up and put them in GITMO...

They should be safe there, since the Islamists draw the line at raping smelly goats!!!

This the freakin capitol of the U.S. for heaven sake!!
The military should be sent in with weapons locked & loaded and ready to drop the hammer down on these anarchist pukes. ... :cool:
View attachment 343678 Had this been dealt with firmly from the beginning as the domestic terrorist issue that it is, things never would have gotten this far. Far past time to get serious with this, drop some sort of nerve gas on these crowds to knock them out (not kill them), round every last one of them up and charge them as terrorists. Put every last one of them in a FEMA camp for the next 30 years.
I would say round them up and put them in GITMO...

They should be safe there, since the Islamists draw the line at raping smelly goats!!!
I thought of that but these are american citizens so the ACLU would never let you get away with it.

all democrats are at fault ..they have been defending and supporting the terrorist group for years ! maybe in 20 yrs the democrats can convince Americans that antifa was a conservative group but its to early to try and pull that shit now ! The Democratic silence on antifa is dangerous

Yes, all democrats are at fault. This is the end result of what they have been allowing for years now.

Even more, they are defending the anger -- "understanding" the actions of these rioters.
Are they defending the anger of the store owners? No, of course not. Are they understanding why these shop owners are trying to protect their property? No. They want people to bow down to this anarchy, and praise them for "standing up". :(

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this mob violence we are seeing. The Democrats are spouting this stupid idea of "white privilege", hence proving themselves devoid of any common sense, whatsoever. Idiots!

Watching it live on CNN. Maddow is cheering up and down.
You're watching MSLSD
These people caused and encouraged this.
If there was justice, many entertainers and media people would be killed.
If there was justice, the people that paid for or encouraged the riots would have their assets (and future earnings) seized to pay for the damage...

This is no longer about Floyd that is over with,
This is about the democrats pushing their new agenda.
They have no regard for anything American.

Forum List

Back