Democrats Have a Problem With Science, Too

When you say not one single study are you saying one doesnt exist that shows it or that you are too lazy to google it?

Ten Scientific Studies Prove that Genetically Modified Food Can Be Harmful To Human Health | Global Research

There are 10 right there. Do you want to change that to "there is not 11 scientific studies that support that"? Or you want more cushion like...42?

Interesting that you give the deniers credence on GMO when you won't extend the same
courtesy on climate change. Your partisanship is showing. Why do you hate and deny settled science? :eusa_whistle:

Want to know why? The people that say GMO's are fine work for the GMO's just like the people who deny GW work for the oil companies..

But but but...they are like, totally the same because....uh kwc says it is

The AAAS works for the GMOs? Since when?

When you say not one single study are you saying one doesnt exist that shows it or that you are too lazy to google it?

Ten Scientific Studies Prove that Genetically Modified Food Can Be Harmful To Human Health | Global Research

There are 10 right there. Do you want to change that to "there is not 11 scientific studies that support that"? Or you want more cushion like...42?

Apparently you have a problem with the word scientific, what a surprise. I especially liked the one linking GMOs to gluten sensitivity, which only exists in the rare patient who actually has a specific disease, and is otherwise just bunk.

Thats not a rebuttal :lol:

No, the second part was. Let me repeat it for my enjoyment.

I especially liked the one linking GMOs to gluten sensitivity, which only exists in the rare patient who actually has a specific disease, and is otherwise just bunk

Apparently you have a problem with the word scientific, what a surprise. I especially liked the one linking GMOs to gluten sensitivity, which only exists in the rare patient who actually has a specific disease, and is otherwise just bunk.

I especially liked the one linking GMOs to gluten sensitivity, which only exists in the rare patient who actually has a specific disease, and is otherwise just bunk

That also, is not a rebuttal.

but at least you arent showing off your stupidity by claiming there are no studies that show GMO's have any affect. I know the OP article said it no studies exist and thats usually how you determine the facts...by someone telling you but you were wrong. And still are

Last edited:
What the fuck is the political belief behind GMO's? You keep saying it but you dont know what it even means

I don't know but O signed off in favor of monsanto.....the king of gmos.

Hey now! Obama cares about the little guy, not the big corporations!

Yeah! I'm not really against GMOs. I'm sure I eat them. I'm like green bean though. I grow a lot of vegetables but don't buy organic at the supermarket and stay away from canned foods. My biggest complaint against Monsanto is the patent on seeds and not allowing farmers to sell their goods if they aren't patented.

That also, is not a rebuttal.

but at least you arent showing off your stupidity by claiming there are no studies that show GMO's have any affect. I know the OP article said it no studies exist and thats usually how you determine the facts...by someone telling you but you were wrong. And still are

It is a rebuttal, if you know anything about science, which is why you are so confused.

Is Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity for Real? - Scientific American

I can come up with thousands of studies that prove that evolution is not real, which is why I used the word scientific when I made my claim, and why you have completely ignored it in your response.

Last edited:
Liberals not believing in science! No way.
/sarcasm

This has been well established here before. Both sides like to ignore the data that does not agree with their own predetermined conclusions. This spans a ton of different subjects as well.

Doesn't matter to the dupes of course, and pubs only care about money...

why do left-wing nutjobs keep forgetting they are in charge?

the people with money have more of it since failed progressives came to power
people without money have less money than they did when Republicans were in charge

libs are losers who lie to themselves

people without money have less money than they did when Republicans were in charge

Irrelevant and off subject, and misinformed. The rich keep getting richer because of Reagan/Boosh tax rates and policies, and Pubs won't allow them to be changed.

They also only allow Fed aid to Wall St- same gd thing, Pub dupe.:eusa_whistle: see sig.

Irrelevant and off subject, and misinformed. The rich keep getting richer because of Reagan/Boosh tax rates and policies, and Pubs won't allow them to be changed.

They also only allow Fed aid to Wall St- same gd thing, Pub dupe.:eusa_whistle: see sig.

Wait. O's fed is sending wall street 80 billion a month.

The science on GMO is not indisputable like it is on GW or evolution, or vaccines...

Evolution or glowarm are disputable because there are variations. The climate has been changing for millions of years and will continue to do so. We're but a pinprick.

CO2 hasn't been this high in 3 million years. What fecking "news" do you watch lol?Variations my azz...

The science on GMO is not indisputable like it is on GW or evolution, or vaccines...

Evolution or glowarm are disputable because there are variations. The climate has been changing for millions of years and will continue to do so. We're but a pinprick.

CO2 hasn't been this high in 3 million years. What fecking "news" do you watch lol?Variations my azz...

Throughout geological time, we're at some of the record lows right now in terms of CO2 concentrations and ppm.

Not claiming any particular expertise on this topic -but who was out there measuring C02 levels 3 million years ago . If you're going to tell me the same guys that came up with carbon 14 dating and so forth - I think possibly , and only possibly the results of measurements could be questionable.

Forum List

Back