Democrats Have a Problem With Science, Too

Both sides have problems with this issue.

Too many conservatives believe critical thinking is a sin

Too many liberals believe that science answers everything.

If your critical thinking skills were up to par, you would know that your response is pure nonsense.

lol, I almost wanted to quote him and tell him that be he's too arrogant and simply won't accept that he says dumb chit all the time.

The problem is not with science, but with the definition of science and the acceptance of conjecture as scientific fact. Science is nothing more than a search for the truth, and truth can often be a difficult thing to determine. Truth is not determined by how many people buy into it, nor by political expediency, but by observable and predictable certainties.

So called "climate change deniers" are not anti-science, as those who wish to profit from this climate change theory are called, but people who distrust and/or disagree with the supposed facts, and resultant dire predictions, that climate change proponents champion.

Of course, none of us are supposed to notice how disasterous climate change predictions suit the political agenda of the far left. The same dumbasses that insist we consider this to be settled science.

How so? Republicans and Democrats both were on board with Global Warming initiatives just a few years ago. Now suddenly that the republicans have changed their minds NOW GW benefits only the left? How did both of those things happen simultaneously?

Or was it that the republicans changed their minds first and used "benefiting the left" as a excuse for their flip flop?

[ame=http://youtu.be/qi6n_-wB154]Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't know Newt being on boards made all Republicans or the majority of Republicans or a huge minority of Republicans "on board with climate change."

Man, all I have to do is find 1 Democrat (don;t even have to be a politician anymore seeing as you used Newt) who agrees with a Republican position and now Republicans and Democrats will both be on board with whatever topic I want.

You have been dumb for so long you can't even see how dumb you sound CC.

What the fuck is the political belief behind GMO's? You keep saying it but you dont know what it even means

That they are made by evil companies that wish to force people to eat poison foods that don't get stopped by Government due to buying politicians through corruption.

I personally do not want GMO's food.

First: Democrats Have a Problem With Science, Too

Says that you admit that republicans have a problem with Science. I agree thanks for seeing the light.

Second: This article is telling us that GMO's and chemicals are good for you :rofl: uhh ok, eat up then dumbass

that's pretty funny

What's funny is if both of you braindead lemmings put your heads together you couldn't find a quote in that article claiming "GMO food is good for you." And that's kinda the point of the article, that you (liberals) just make shit up and "feel" science is on your side.

The poll finds little difference between gopers and dems, and then flips to say this shows dems are anti-science. How strange. Moreover, Archer Daniel Midland remains skeptical of gmo. And we all now they lead dem. (not)

Report on Impacts of Genetically Engineered Products 2006 Archer Daniels Midland for Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM)

Holy fuck, the point of the article was to show that Dems and the media make the right out to be anti science through claiming Republican denial of science. Then the article shows how Dems are very close based on % to Republicans when denying realities on topics that they would otherwise claim absolutely make the Republican party the "stupid ignorant anti science" party.

Last edited:
Cannabis Sativa has been growing for millennia without genetic modification, and Cannabis legalization will replace a very good portion of patented GMO crops because natural hemp is healthier and uses fewer pesticides and chemicals than most other crops.

If Americans want less GMO food, legalize marijuana again. Hemp seed is healthier than corn or soy.

The problem is not with science, but with the definition of science and the acceptance of conjecture as scientific fact. Science is nothing more than a search for the truth, and truth can often be a difficult thing to determine. Truth is not determined by how many people buy into it, nor by political expediency, but by observable and predictable certainties.

So called "climate change deniers" are not anti-science, as those who wish to profit from this climate change theory are called, but people who distrust and/or disagree with the supposed facts, and resultant dire predictions, that climate change proponents champion.

Of course, none of us are supposed to notice how disasterous climate change predictions suit the political agenda of the far left. The same dumbasses that insist we consider this to be settled science.

How so? Republicans and Democrats both were on board with Global Warming initiatives just a few years ago. Now suddenly that the republicans have changed their minds NOW GW benefits only the left? How did both of those things happen simultaneously?

Or was it that the republicans changed their minds first and used "benefiting the left" as a excuse for their flip flop?

[ame=http://youtu.be/qi6n_-wB154]Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't know Newt being on boards made all Republicans or the majority of Republicans or a huge minority of Republicans "on board with climate change."

Man, all I have to do is find 1 Democrat (don;t even have to be a politician anymore seeing as you used Newt) who agrees with a Republican position and now Republicans and Democrats will both be on board with whatever topic I want.

Employ the dumb act!

When Republicans believed in climate change | MSNBC

Dont watch the video. Instead employ the "I dont have time" act to embolden the dumb act.

Be sure not to disagree with facts just act all stupid and hope no one noticed the deflection

Last edited:

Says that you admit that republicans have a problem with Science. I agree thanks for seeing the light.

Second: This article is telling us that GMO's and chemicals are good for you :rofl: uhh ok, eat up then dumbass

that's pretty funny

What's funny is if both of you braindead lemmings put your heads together you couldn't find a quote in that article claiming "GMO food is good for you." And that's kinda the point of the article, that you (liberals) just make shit up and "feel" science is on your side.

But it did say that GMO is opposed for no reason. I'm guessing that you believe the article is saying GMO food is bad for you then huh? :lol: Come dummy, show us how far down stupid lane you're willing to go :badgrin:

Just the conservatives? Really? As the article points out, liberals reject science that doesn't fit their political beliefs too. How about we say that ideologs ignore critical thinking in favor of agenda?

Do you have trouble with understanding Both sides have problems with this issue.

No, I have a problem with the moronic middle sentence which I pointed out. Pay attention.

You got 64% of dems saying global warming is influenced by man compared to 30% of gopers.

you got 36% of dems going for natl selection compared to 23% goper. What surprised me was you have 38% of independents.

So, again, I don't see what the poll shows that's news.

Too many people on BOTH sides don't know what critical thinking even is.

The poll finds little difference between gopers and dems, and then flips to say this shows dems are anti-science. How strange. Moreover, Archer Daniel Midland remains skeptical of gmo. And we all now they lead dem. (not)

Report on Impacts of Genetically Engineered Products 2006 Archer Daniels Midland for Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM)

I see you missed the point of the article too. What was Jake saying about conservatives believing that critical thinking skills are a sin?

What is the political advantages to opposing GMO's?

Republicans think you can just say political in front of something to dismiss it totally but they cant explain it.
The only thing they will say is that someone will make money off of "blank". Like the only solutions to problems are ones where no one makes any money or some shit

Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change - YouTube

Employ the dumb act!

When Republicans believed in climate change | MSNBC

Dont watch the video. Instead employ the "I dont have time" act to embolden the dumb act[/QUOTE]

And yet not a single on of them ran on "global warming." In fact the ones that focused on the topic more failed harder.

And for the record your video has about 6 examples of Republicans accepting anything to do with Republican.

I'm not here to defend Republicans, I'm not a Republican, never was. But you still take the anti science view that humans are raising the temperatures of the planet seeing as for the last 16 years the temperature has remind the same and is starting to dip....

But grats, you have some of the most hated people on the Republican side as examples of a position you never held until (TA DA) a Democrat was elected.

There was never a "republicans are on board." you have small speeches randomly pulled from Republicans over the last 25ish years. Think about how hard you're trying and you will realize how stupid you sound.

If you had half the brain you think I have you would be ashamed of yourself.

What the fuck is the political belief behind GMO's? You keep saying it but you dont know what it even means

There is no politics behind GMOs, there is science, the politics is all from the idiot that think GMOs are inherently dangerous despise the fact that not a single scientific study supports that conclusion.

There is no politics behind GMOs, there is science, the politics is all from the idiot that think GMOs are inherently dangerous despise the fact that not a single scientific study supports that conclusion.

ADM is liberal. we know that.

Forum List

Back