Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

Wow Adam shit head looks pissed
Elections have consequences

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0
The point is the American people are watching. Do they side with Senate Republicans? I'm betting we take back the Senate. Republicans in the Senate feel they have to defend Trump or they'll be thrown under the bus just like everyone else who doesn't toe the line. Look at McCain.

So, this proves there are no documents in the White House that would clear Trump.
why didn't schitt's go to court and find out? it's his impeachment proceedings that you all are now saying failed. I agree. bigly in fact.
They have evidence.

I guess the decision will be based on all the already gathered evidence from all those witness who had testified that Trump did it.
Yessssss……..and Schitt's going to show you any day now just like he was over the last few years. Oh, and Schitt promises not to cum in our mouth. He'll also respect you in the morning. Rube.

Arte you just stupid? The evidence already presented shows that Trump withheld aid to get a announcement about Biden.

As for Schiff cumming in your mouth, that is your fantasy. Not mine.
BTW, the fact that schitt's is asking to bring in additional witnesses is a white flag!! Surrender that he didn't do his own job. too fking funny. now, he wants to play the shame game, when he is the one shamed. by his own mthr fking words. hahaahhaahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind."
Alexander Hamilton,

Well don’t give up on national TV and tell Ukraine to fire the investigator that is investigating your sons employment
That didn’t happen. Again, if you stop lying, the case against Biden crumbles.
So what did joe say ? Lol
He acted for our country.

Trump acted for his campaign.
Protecting his sons cash flow is not American lol it’s money laundering

There was nothing illegal about Hunter Biden's job. His salary is not money laundering.

There had not been any action investigating Burisma for nearly a year. No active investigation.
So why was Burisma raided in 2016? Then pressure to fire the prosecutor right after?

That didn’t happen. Again, if you stop lying, the case against Biden crumbles.

There was nothing illegal about Hunter Biden's job. His salary is not money laundering.

There had not been any action investigating Burisma for nearly a year. No active investigation.
So why was Burisma raided in 2016? Then pressure to fire the prosecutor right after?
Who knows. See this is the thing. It doesn't even matter if it's true or not. You right wingers just want to push the narrative. Even after Trump got stone cold busted trying to make something out of nothing, you are still talking about the fake news he was trying to spread, as if there is something there. Trust me, there isn't. But all the has to happen is Barr opens up an investigation based on what the Ukrainian president says and muddy the water until the elections. Then nothing ever comes of the investigation because there was never anything there.

Who knows. See this is the thing. It doesn't even matter if it's true or not. You right wingers just want to push the narrative. Even after Trump got stone cold busted trying to make something out of nothing, you are still talking about the fake news he was trying to spread, as if there is something there. Trust me, there isn't. But all the has to happen is Barr opens up an investigation based on what the Ukrainian president says and muddy the water until the elections. Then nothing ever comes of the investigation because there was never anything there.
Umm ok. I think trump is right ,, and the way biden and democrats act they are hiding something

Trump ran on holding foreign aid .. are you retarted?
Read the fucking Constitution. If the Congress says they get aid, they get aid.
They got aid,, trump is looking out for our tax money .. FOREIGN AID IS VERY UNPOPULAR.. you want to run on that?
Unpopular only to the ignorant. End all foreign aid & Russia & China will take our plsce & get all the good trade deal & access to their raw materials, etc.

You assfucks are dumber than shit

Yet still a lot smarter than a racist, butt sex obsessed Obamanzee like you. Try reading something, you may actually, maybe, figure out the actual laws.

I read that Donald Trump withheld aid to the Ukraine for a political favor.

You think that is legal.

Seeing as that NEVER happened, and you can’t show anything to support your lie, you continue to show your utter ignorance. Try again.

I’m a partisan hack

Yep.

because I destroyed all your fantasies Gruberite. What do I know? That you’re now 0 for 3.

K. Well, you have infinitesimal political power as a loud-mouthed, partisan individual. What do you believe you 'destroyed'? When you dumb down politics to the equivalent of a soccer game score (0 for 3), you just might be a politically biased stupid c*nt. Did that ever occur to youz guyz? NOPE. Just how fucking 'woke' do you feel you boomer retards are? Asking for a friend. I want to feel your 'power' first hand.

Since as soon as I debunked your bullshit, you went right for stupid insults and never tried to defend your destroyed lies, you are a lying, triggered Gruberite. See, things need to be dumbed down for uneducated illiterates like you. I’m not a boomer so your’e now about 0 for 12. Since you don’t know the rules governing what’s going on, seems you’re the stupid c*nt. Now you’re reduced to a screaming, blubbering snowflake. That was easy. Did it ever occur to you to STFU when your lies get destroyed? Take your gay fantasies elsewhere as well moron.

Sorry Dude....people don't prove innocence...accusers must prove guilt.
They cannot...

Fizzzzzzzzzzzle.

Jo

So if you were on trial & you had proof of innocence, you would remain silent?
It’s your job to prove guilt, this is still America

It had been.

Trump said he has all the material. Why won't he release it prove his innocence?
If you believe that then the courts will release it

The Republicans did not subpoena it,. dumbass.
321A7134-4424-4A77-9EF6-757D85150F5F.jpeg

Umm ok. I think trump is right ,, and the way biden and democrats act they are hiding something
Of course you THINK that. No proof necessary and you THINK that. It's called wishful thinking.

Ignorance is all you have when you post.
You seem to have this innate ability to project your stupidity all over this board.
Making comments that do not exists does not make your point.
Use what little intelligence you have, if you have any.

The worst that your boy Putin can do...! Are you really that ignorant or are you just f*cking stupid.
Ok. I get it you are both.
Commie boy.

Yes he absolutely does TDS boy and commie patriot.

Putin is your man because you have TDS, remember when tRUMP said he believes Putin over the Intelligence agencies of the US.
REMEMBER!!
Trump hit a bulls-eye
yes he did. he proved that our intelligence agencies spied on americans. that's worse than anything putin could ever do.
so you agree the agencies spied on americans. Nothing can be worse than that.

You seem to have this innate ability to project your stupidity all over this board.

The worst that your boy Putin can do...! Are you really that ignorant or are you just f*cking stupid.
Commie boy.

Trump hit a bulls-eye
yes he did. he proved that our intelligence agencies spied on americans. that's worse than anything putin could ever do.

Were they spying on Americans who break the law?

Was the American making calls overseas? Because they can spy on calls going or coming from overseas.

Of course you THINK that. No proof necessary and you THINK that. It's called wishful thinking.
4FF1E608-D5B0-4786-B7F5-11BFF9AD42CA.jpeg
If you care about justice you should hear what Rudy Giuliani has to say about.

Commie boy.

Trump hit a bulls-eye
Look at your avatar.. you are the retard lol

What a child you are someone needs to tell your mother or father to check what you are doing on the internet.
Using the word you did just illustrates more and more how foolish and dumb you actually are.
But to reinforce why you are because you are a tRUMPer and that says it all, you fit right into the category of stupid.

Commie boy.

What a child you are someone needs to tell your mother or father to check what you are doing on the internet.
Using the word you did just illustrates more and more how foolish and dumb you actually are.
But to reinforce why you are because you are a tRUMPer and that says it all, you fit right into the category of stupid.

Commie boy.

Orange man bad? Lol

I rest my case!!
You ability to make any logical statement is compromised with your lack of educating yourself and following tRump so blindly.

Commie boy.
Orange man bad? Lol

Commie boy.

Trump hit a bulls-eye
you didn't answer my question. just so everyone here realizes.

So everyone that has some intelligence knows I did but you won't recognize it.
843063.gif

Commie boy.

you didn't answer my question. just so everyone here realizes.

Forum List

Back