Democrats Elect Dead Guy in Pennsylvania

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We're used to dead Democrats voting for live Democrat candidates. In a twist. live Democrats voted for a dead Democrat.

---A Democratic state lawmaker in Pennsylvania won re-election by a landslide — even though he died last month. DeLuca passed away at the age of 85 on October 9 from lymphoma.---

We're used to dead Democrats voting for live Democrat candidates. In a twist. live Democrats voted for a dead Democrat.

---A Democratic state lawmaker in Pennsylvania won re-election by a landslide — even though he died last month. DeLuca passed away at the age of 85 on October 9 from lymphoma.---

this is a good reason why the D and R shouldnt be on a ballot,, more so at the fed level elections,,

A dead man, elected by dead voters ...

Zombie Democracy ...

0f6751d0f61860be5a190e85e4ed6102.jpg

If the demonRats don't use dead people in their Elections they don't have a chance to win!

so

all dead vote demonicRat.

for how long this charade will continue?

And it's a good indication just how much partisanship has polluted our elections. It's all about scoring points for your party. Nothing at all to do electing good leaders.
I would take it further and say that D or R shall not be allowed in the halls of congress or the whitehouse..

they are there to represent the people of their state not their political party,, all missouri reps should sit together and each state the same,,,

I would take it further and say that D or R shall not be allowed in the halls of congress or the whitehouse..

they are there to represent the people of their state not their political party,, all missouri reps should sit together and each state the same,,,
I really like that. Never occurred to me. I guess if it was forced, it wouldn't have much impact. But still. I like what it emphasizes.

I really like that. Never occurred to me. I guess if it was forced, it wouldn't have much impact. But still. I like what it emphasizes.
in government everything is forced with rules or laws,,,
its easily overcome with the right people,, gonna piss off the partys but fuck them,,

and all primaries should be done by the partys with no money or resources from the state

And it's a good indication just how much partisanship has polluted our elections. It's all about scoring points for your party. Nothing at all to do electing good leaders.
The partisanship is mostly on the Democrat side. Look at Fetterman, for instance, he's just a partisan place holder.

LMAO

DeLuca (Dead)
Livingston (Green Party)

DeLuca wins 85%-14%.

Sure, Democrats regularly consider issues before casting their vote in Pennsylvania... Sure they do.

Any questions about Green Party, the Party of David dePape...

So there will be a special election to fill the state house seat in that Democrat district, where there was no Republican challenger and the people did not want the Green Party guy. (the guy I actually feel sorry for).
Seriously though, back in 2016 if Trump had kicked the bucket in October, too late to get another Republican candidate, would all of you Republicans have voted for Hillary as she was alive, because Trump was dead or done like me in 2016 and voted libertarian for a change? I don't think so. I know I wouldn't vote for Hillary unless she had pass away right before the election and I actually saw somebody run a needle through her nose to make sure she wasn't faking it.

Pennsylvania democrats promoted and elected the most embarrassing candidate in American history. About 200k democrats were mobilized to elect a brain damaged racist to the U.S. senate. It's going to be a long time before the good people of Pa. live down Fuktuperman.

Pennsylvania democrats promoted and elected the most embarrassing candidate in American history. About 200k democrats were mobilized to elect a brain damaged racist to the U.S. senate. It's going to be a long time before the good people of Pa. live down Fuktuperman.
I call him Fetidman.

Forum List

Back