Democrats Don't Care About Verterans

They are not inclusive. They don't care about children. And, they don't care about veterans either.

Who's holding military promotions ? Who opposed to the burning pit fumes compensation for veterans ? Who want to defund the department of defense ? Who block bill expanding Veterans benefits ? 174 GOP lawmakers voted against veterans health care expansion bill ..So whos is against Veterans ? Don’t fall for this political bullshit.

Who's holding military promotions ? Who opposed to the burning pit fumes compensation for veterans ? Who want to defund the department of defense ? Who block bill expanding Veterans benefits ? 174 GOP lawmakers voted against veterans health care expansion bill ..So whos is against Veterans ? Don’t fall for this political bullshit.
Ummmmmmm, didn't read the article, did you?

I’m glad you recognize that. Please remember that when the right votes down a bill that the dems have proposed that is also stuffed with “poison pills”.
There was no poison pill in the Burn Pit Bill

Dubya cut funding for concussive injuries. Trump called them suckers and losers. What's wrong with you?
How long have you used VA healthcare? It is clear you haven't. I have dealt with it for over 30 years. I can unequivocally state that the VA healthcare system under Clinton and Trump was more competent and responsive than by any other admin during that time. The current VA healthcare system is a joke. You are speaking from ignorance so STFU

I want to see the bill.

Well if you read the article it tells you the name of the bill, a quick Google search of the bills name will show it to you. If you can't figure out how to find something online by now then you're hopeless.

How long have you used VA healthcare? It is clear you haven't. I have dealt with it for over 30 years. I can unequivocally state that the VA healthcare system under Clinton and Trump was more competent and responsive than by any other admin during that time. The current VA healthcare system is a joke. You are speaking from ignorance so STFU

Depends where it's located . It's truly socialized medicine.

Forum List

Back