Don't be a DINK!

An ex-Marine friend of mine called them 'Suck Mugs.' War always brings nasty nicknames for the enemy at the time. Like 'Japs' or 'Krauts' or 'Ruskies' The vc were also called 'Slopes.' 'Dinks' seem to be the enemy of civilization.

How else do you win wars without dehumanizing the enemy? Now we just do the politically-correct thing and sympathize with them.

^You're having delusions of grandeur by posting that.

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.
6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

Guess whose posts plug right into the Progshit Shitlord Formula? :rolleyes-41: :1peleas:
The birthrate is declining is somehow an issue. Pure fake news.

As a nation we should not have expectations on working females to have kids. It's not their responsibility. In fact it's nobody's responsibility. There is no other way to perceive it.

As a nation we should not have expectations on working females to have kids. It's not their responsibility. In fact it's nobody's responsibility. There is no other way to perceive it.
Well men ain't gonna have children, pinhead!

That's something only women can do, no matter what kinda crazy stuff your Leftist Overlords tell you.

...We have friends where the wife is a Type-1 diabetic and the husband has Crohn's disease. Both are autoimmune issues and any kids they have would be damn near guaranteed to have one of those

Both conditions that millions and millions of people live long, productive lives with.

How else do you win wars without dehumanizing the enemy? Now we just do the politically-correct thing and sympathize with them.
The Marxists in the Democrat party do not want US to denigrate the enemy in hopes of bringing America to its knees. They call US the enemy with such names as 'maggat' and constantly attaching derogatory opining to the MAGA (Make America Great Again) agenda.

Last edited:
As a nation we should not have expectations on working females to have kids. It's not their responsibility. In fact it's nobody's responsibility. ....

In fact, it is the whole family's responsibility. Chiefly the mother and father.

Why should they have to work? Being a homemaker is a full time job.

Whoever does it should be appreciated and revered. Raising children properly is a great responsibility and privilege.

Also, families should be able to support themselves off of a single income.

The problem is that some people can't figure out who to dehumanize, and don't stop when the war is over.
I don't want to dehumanize Democrats, I just want them to wake up for everyone's wellbeing.

I just want people to be better off in America, and I do remember a time when they were.

One weeks' income should cover your housing costs for a month. I was taught that by an elder as a young man.

That was the rules. Something has gone very wrong. It worked for me, and it still does, but it doesn't for many young

people starting out nowadays, and I realize that they are being cheated. That's not right. It was one way for over 200

years. Now what's changed? I've thought about this and narrowed down a few things.

Last edited:
Why should they have to work? Being a homemaker is a full time job.

Whoever does it should be appreciated and revered. Raising children properly is a great responsibility and privilege.

Also, families should be able to support themselves off of a single income.
The problem is in trying to compare the sexes to each other on an even, outcome playing field when there is not, and never was, an even outcome playing field. Men and women are completely different but, are meant to couple and create offspring. Before the Industrial Revolution, men and women working together as couples was the best way to ensure one's own longevity. Men had to do things that required strength and women had to be caretakers of the home and children. Neither life path was better than the other. The idea that being a mother, grandmother, housekeeper, child raiser is below being some CO or cog in a political machine is insane.

Last edited:
The problem is in trying to compare the sexes to each other on an even, outcome playing field when there is and never was an even playing field. The truth is, life is damn hard and before the Industrial Revolution so hard, in fact, that men and women could only survive adequately by living and working together at the most basic level. Since the 'prime directive' is to replicate, 'DINKS' might as well be nothing more than a food source for maggots. (see what I did there?)
We're not going to make DINKS or old people into Soylent Green.

Forum List

Back