Democrats Don't Care About Verterans

I've been in the VA system for over thirty years moron. STFU and run along. Come back when you have something that is pertinent to the conversation. Your last fifty or so posts have not been.
No, you have not. Did you serve. Are you stealing valor. For shame. For shame.

I served honorably. I earned my VA benefits, as well as my GI bills for buying a house and education.

Are you a fake?

Last edited:
There was no poison pill in the Burn Pit Bill
Well, I’m talking in general terms. I’m sure you can find examples in both sides of bills that should have been approved but we’re not, for one reason or another. This isn’t a tit for tat. The fact that RW recognized that a bill was voted down because of other stuff was in it that they couldn’t agree on is the issue. Just remember that the next time a lefty bill is voted down for having things in it they can’t agree to.

I’ve always said, if you want to see the true face of a politician, make all bills single issue. Force them to accept or reject an issue based on its own merit.

Well, I’m talking in general terms. I’m sure you can find examples in both sides of bills that should have been approved but we’re not, for one reason or another. This isn’t a tit for tat. The fact that RW recognized that a bill was voted down because of other stuff was in it that they couldn’t agree on is the issue. Just remember that the next time a lefty bill is voted down for having things in it they can’t agree to.

I’ve always said, if you want to see the true face of a politician, make all bills single issue. Force them to accept or reject an issue based on its own merit.
Voting records for at least the last seven years tell the story. Except for Manchin and Sinema, votes for democrat bills have been unanimous among democrats. Republican bills have been defeated for four of the last seven years by democrat "lock step" voting. I laugh every time I hear one of those lying bastards say bipartisan.

Again… there was no poison pill on the Vets Burn Pit Bill and Republicans fought it tooth and nail

There’s no “both sides” about that.

Republicans see Vet issues purely in political terms

Republicans always put politics above veterans, always.
Yup, record VA bill, passed by republicans without a single democrat vote and the threat of a veto by Biden. Once again, you are full of shit. Commie fuck.
On Thursday, the chamber advanced a $320 billion funding measure for the Department of Veterans Affairs for fiscal 2024, which would give the agency its largest budget ever.

Forum List

Back