Democrats Demand Trump Testify At Senate Impeachment Trial

It was reported that will not participate in the impeachment farce

as I expected he wouldnt
If he had nothing to hide he would testify. Guess he is just a coward.
Goodbye ya lying pos.
Trumpkins must be delusional to so deny fact. :cuckoo:

Why do you hate Kamala Harris?
She's black.

Can't be the only reason.

Democrat NAZIs actually expect Trump to participate voluntarily in his own lynching. The arrogance of these people is simply beyond belief.

House impeachment managers sent a letter to Donald Trump strongly suggesting the former president testify at the Senate impeachment trial.
The trial, slated to begin on Tuesday of next week, involves a charge from the House that Trump incited a mob of supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.
A formal response from Trump’s lawyers “denied” that he “ever engaged in a violation of his oath of office,” and instead he, “at all times acted to the best of his ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin (D-MD) essentially defied Trump to prove his innocence in his own words.
“In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021,” Raskin wrote.
And appropriately so.

Trump must answer to the American people for his conduct resulting in his impeachment.
To the American people or to a bunch of partisan Democratic politicians who's first attempt at impeachment went down in flames because there was no substance to the charge?

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Democrat NAZIs actually expect Trump to participate voluntarily in his own lynching. The arrogance of these people is simply beyond belief.

House impeachment managers sent a letter to Donald Trump strongly suggesting the former president testify at the Senate impeachment trial.
The trial, slated to begin on Tuesday of next week, involves a charge from the House that Trump incited a mob of supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.
A formal response from Trump’s lawyers “denied” that he “ever engaged in a violation of his oath of office,” and instead he, “at all times acted to the best of his ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin (D-MD) essentially defied Trump to prove his innocence in his own words.
“In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021,” Raskin wrote.
If he didn’t intend to start a treasonous insurrection, one would think he would want to say so.

and it wasn’t a demand, wackadoodle. It was a request. So you freaks can’t wine that he didn’t have the chance to tell his side.

now a subpoena, which is well within their rights. Now that’s a demand. And if he doesn’t show up, there will be an inference of guilt.

that’s how law works snookie bear

You don't know shit about the law. No defendant can be compelled to testify you stupid fucking commie bitch. But this is a political exercise, not a legal one and he still can't be compelled to testify. much less give this sham any air of legitimacy.

The Democrat Reich knows this is a farce, and that everyone else knows it too. That's why they are desperate to get Trump to testify. It's the only hope they have of making it look legitimate.

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Anti-transgender?

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Anti-transgender?
Just anti. No matter what. They could be rocks and I would want to throw them into the red sea. Then they would be red rocks and you know how I hate commies.

I'm sure he wants to....to get attention, but his lawyers would be insane to let him. He can't help but lie lie lie lie lie lie lie..........
Lawyers would be insane to let any defendant testify, moron. There's nothing special about Trump in this regard. What you're trying to do is make standard operating procedure sound sleazy and sinister.

tRump will never testify. He's a high volume perjury machine with a hair trigger.
The wannabe führer’s "testimony" would be nothing more than a continuation of his bullsh!t allegations of voter and election fraud. He would say nothing relevant to the proceedings.

Biden is the Fuhrer, you slimy servile NAZI minion.
Yeah, right. Coming from one of 74 million trump Nazis, your attempted insult is very funny.

tRump will never testify. He's a high volume perjury machine with a hair trigger.
The wannabe führer’s "testimony" would be nothing more than a continuation of his bullsh!t allegations of voter and election fraud. He would say nothing relevant to the proceedings.

There's that NAZI trolling again.

020121.TrumpLegalteam.jpg

If he didn’t intend to start a treasonous insurrection, one would think he would want to say so.

and it wasn’t a demand, wackadoodle. It was a request. So you freaks can’t wine that he didn’t have the chance to tell his side.

now a subpoena, which is well within their rights. Now that’s a demand. And if he doesn’t show up, there will be an inference of guilt.

that’s how law works snookie bear

You don't know shit about the law. No defendant can be compelled to testify you stupid fucking commie bitch. But this is a political exercise, not a legal one and he still can't be compelled to testify. much less give this sham any air of legitimacy.

The Democrat Reich knows this is a farce, and that everyone else knows it too. That's why they are desperate to get Trump to testify. It's the only hope they have of making it look legitimate.
If they really wanted to hear from Trump they would have let him answer the charges that Nancy Pelosi pushed through the House without allowing Trump's team to respond...something that's never happened before.

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Anti-transgender?
Just anti. No matter what. They could be rocks and I would want to throw them into the red sea. Then they would be red rocks and you know how I hate commies.

Most communists are intolerant of transgendered people.

Yeah, right. Coming from one of 74 million trump Nazis, your attempted insult is very funny.

So 74 million Americans are Nazis in your opinion because they voted for Trump? Really?

So 74 million Americans are Nazis in your opinion because they voted for Trump? Really?

The left hate our guts never forget that.

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Anti-transgender?

I'll be back later, Putin is taking me horseback riding again.

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Anti-transgender?

Mike is the best straight man in the universe.

as I expected he wouldnt
Goodbye ya lying pos.

She's black.

Woman.

Anti-transgender?

Mike is the best straight man in the universe.
Valerie Putin.

It is just more proof that the Democrats are abusing their power.
Their second impeachment is just as bogus as their first one was.
They are using their impeachment power as a purely political propaganda tool to smear Trump and Republicans.
The sad things is that millions of people believe the Democrat Hate Machine.
Clearly they're abusing their rights to gain political power.
Impeachment should be used one more time.....to get rid of Biden and Harris.

Forum List

Back