Democrats Demand Trump Testify At Senate Impeachment Trial

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Democrat NAZIs actually expect Trump to participate voluntarily in his own lynching. The arrogance of these people is simply beyond belief.

House impeachment managers sent a letter to Donald Trump strongly suggesting the former president testify at the Senate impeachment trial.
The trial, slated to begin on Tuesday of next week, involves a charge from the House that Trump incited a mob of supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.
A formal response from Trump’s lawyers “denied” that he “ever engaged in a violation of his oath of office,” and instead he, “at all times acted to the best of his ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin (D-MD) essentially defied Trump to prove his innocence in his own words.
“In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021,” Raskin wrote.

Democrat NAZIs actually expect Trump to participate voluntarily in his own lynching. The arrogance of these people is simply beyond belief.

House impeachment managers sent a letter to Donald Trump strongly suggesting the former president testify at the Senate impeachment trial.
The trial, slated to begin on Tuesday of next week, involves a charge from the House that Trump incited a mob of supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.
A formal response from Trump’s lawyers “denied” that he “ever engaged in a violation of his oath of office,” and instead he, “at all times acted to the best of his ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin (D-MD) essentially defied Trump to prove his innocence in his own words.
“In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021,” Raskin wrote.
If I was Trump I would send them back a Post-it Note....."FUCK YOU".

If I was Trump I would send them back a Post-it Note....."FUCK YOU".
Of course you anti-American would.

It is just more proof that the Democrats are abusing their power.
Their second impeachment is just as bogus as their first one was.
They are using their impeachment power as a purely political propaganda tool to smear Trump and Republicans.
The sad things is that millions of people believe the Democrat Hate Machine.

If he didn’t intend to start a treasonous insurrection, one would think he would want to say so.

and it wasn’t a demand, wackadoodle. It was a request. So you freaks can’t wine that he didn’t have the chance to tell his side.

now a subpoena, which is well within their rights. Now that’s a demand. And if he doesn’t show up, there will be an inference of guilt.

that’s how law works snookie bear

Forum List

Back