Democrats Could Have Had McCarthy

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
but now it looks like they will have Jim Jordan instead. Looking back on it, would it have been better for Democrats to help with the vote for McCarthy? By letting Republicans hang out to dry in choosing a new speaker they are probably going to be worse off than if they had just helped McCarthy. I have to agree with David Gregory on this. By Democrats refusing to be bipartisan and actually looking out for their own interests, they now have to deal with Trump/Jordan, which is even worse for them than if they would have just helped McCarthy. Let the impeachments begin!

but now it looks like they will have Jim Jordan instead. Looking back on it, would it have been better for Democrats to help with the vote for McCarthy? By letting Republicans hang out to dry in choosing a new speaker they are probably going to be worse off than if they had just helped McCarthy. I have to agree with David Gregory on this. By Democrats refusing to be bipartisan and actually looking out for their own interests, they now have to deal with Trump/Jordan, which is even worse for them than if they would have just helped McCarthy. Let the impeachments begin!

Ah republicans.

The party of "look what you made me do!".

Jordan is going to shoot for a double leg takedown now. They should have put country over Party if they genuinely despise Trump. Maybe they secretly adore him.

Last edited:
Jordan is going to shoot for a double leg takedown now. They should have put country over Party if they genuinely despise Trump. Maybe they secretly adore Trump.

There are only 2 types of people.

Those who openly adore President Trump
Those who secretly adore President Trump

A House vote next week?
Why?
Will it be another shit show like McCarthy's?

With these keystone cops, it aint over until its over. Besides if he is speaker nothing dangerous will pass. They will shut down the government and look stupid.

I fail to see the difference. Both are asslickers for the orange slob. Both would harm Americans and America to shield the orange slob. Neither one seems to have any morals or ethics.

A House vote next week?
Why?
Will it be another shit show like McCarthy's?
The idiot Republicans voted him out without a plan or a clue 10 days ago. They still have no plan or clue. Vast majority of the majority party do not want the job, because the Republican caucus in the house cannot be led and is dysfunctional and ungovernable, and anyone who is in it, can be facing an ouster vote by motion of a single republican. Who knows when those idiots can get it together enough to stick somebody in the job, maybe next week or next month.

Last edited:
OP, why are you and all the other stupid rightwing Republicans are the only ones crying about this while all Democrats are happily sitting back and chilling watching you rip yourselves apart, showing the country how utterly incompetent the Republican Party is?

Last edited:
The idiot Republicans voted him out without a plan or a clue 10 days ago. They still have no plan or clue. Vast majority of the majority party do not want the job, because the Republican caucus in the house cannot be led and is dysfunctional and ungovernable, and anyone who is in it, can be facing an ouster vote by motion of republican. Who knows when those idiots can get it together enough to stick somebody in the job, maybe next week or next month.
I read a little about these vote sessions they had and will have. No plans is correct. It's a joke. Even when they do nominate their guy, there will be the same amount of dissent to whatever the plan going forward will be when they vote on the floor. Can they break the 15 vote record?

I read a little about these vote sessions they had and will have. No plans is correct. It's a joke. Even when they do nominate their guy, there will be the same amount of dissent to whatever the plan going forward will be when they vote on the floor. Can they break the 15 vote record?
No. They are stupid, but they will try to make their stupidity less public, that is what the secret votes are about, to avoid breaking that 15 vote record again, by the same dysfunctional Congress, but everybody knows...........everybody knows.:laughing0301:

No. They are stupid, but they will try to make their stupidity less public, that is what the secret votes are about, to avoid breaking that 15 vote record again, by the same dysfunctional Congress, but everybody knows...........everybody knows.:laughing0301:
Of course Scalise was voted in...then he wasn't...

Good thing another election is coming and I hope the RWingers can see through all these shenanigans. Especially from those far-right whackos who aren't there to legislate for the good of the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back