Democrats Claim That The Fact Trump Wanted To Fire Mueller Is Obstruction

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
small_d_democratic_party.jpg

This is the basis for their claims that Trump obstructed the investigation.
It doesn't matter that Trump cooperated more than any other president ever has, much more than Obama ever did. It doesn't matter that Trump did absolutely nothing to impede the investigation.

They think that just talking about doing stuff and wanting to do something, but never actually doing it, is obstruction.

This is totally pathetic on their part.

They didn't get their pound of flesh because, for one reason or another, they were unable to get Trump to fire Mueller.....which is what I have been saying all along since the investigation began. I could clearly see that the primary purpose for the investigation was to create crimes, not investigate criminal acts.

The Mueller Investigations was designed to do several things:

• Cause Trump to panic and commit obstruction
  • Find unrelated crimes
  • Destroy evidence of crimes Hillary and Obama committed
  • Destroy the legitimacy of the Trump presidency
Obama and Hillary were busy setting Trump up from the day he won the nomination....and members of the Obama Administration were tasked with carrying out this criminal conspiracy. The House is busy trying to pick up the pieces of this utterly failed attempt to overthrow the government. When they should be getting ready to do their jobs last Christmas, they're instead gathered in Puerto Rico to plan their dirty deeds.
Democrats haven't been doing their jobs because they have been too busy conspiring to overthrow the Trump Administration. They have refused to work with him because they've been planning his destruction from the moment he won on election day 2016. This is why they never attend any meetings or show up to events that they are supposed to be involved in.

In summary.......Trump talked about doing something to stop the Democrat's witch hunt and never carried it out. So Democrats want to charge him with obstruction over something he would like to have done but never did because he was either advised not to or decided not to fall for their tricks. That is the entire basis for their false charges of obstruction.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter that Trump cooperated more than any other president ever has, much more than Obama ever did. It doesn't matter that Trump did absolutely nothing to impede the investigation.

They think that just talking about doing stuff and wanting to do something, but never actually doing it, is obstruction.

They didn't get their pound of flesh because, for one reason or another, they were unable to get Trump to fire Mueller.....which is what I have been saying all along since the investigation began. I could clearly see that the primary purpose for the investigation was to create crimes, not investigate criminal acts.

• Find unrelated crimes
Obama and Hillary were busy setting Trump up from the day he won the nomination....and members of the Obama Administration were tasked with carrying out this criminal conspiracy. The House is busy trying to pick up the pieces of this utterly failed attempt to overthrow the government. When they should be getting ready to do their jobs last Christmas, they're instead gathered in Puerto Rico to plan their dirty deeds.
Democrats haven't been doing their jobs because they have been too busy conspiring to overthrow the Trump Administration. They have refused to work with him because they've been planning his destruction from the moment he won on election day 2016. This is why they never attend any meetings or show up to events that they are supposed to be involved in.

In summary.......Trump talked about doing something to stop the Democrat's witch hunt and never carried it out. So Democrats want to charge him with obstruction over something he would like to have done but never did because he was either advised not to or decided not to fall for their tricks. That is the entire basis for their false charges of obstruction.
I could get the death penalty for all the things I've wanted to do.

• Find unrelated crimes

There was so many things that Obama and Hillary actually did that they chose not to bring charges for....and the Dummycraps think they can charge Trump with thinking and talking about stuff.

• Find unrelated crimes

There was so many things that Obama and Hillary actually did that they chose not to bring charges for....and the Dummycraps think they can charge Trump with thinking and talking about stuff.
Democrats are born liars.
So this only illustrates this once again

What other party needs a candidate that has to to lie other than Democrats?
Any other candidate would be roasted in his own juices, but Democrats have to lie to be able to compete. Bernie Sanders is a prime example. He's a convincing liar. If not for Hillary he would be president right now. Personally I think his time has come and gone.

• Find unrelated crimes

Wanted to? No. Not a crime.

Tried to repeatedly? Fuck yeah, that's obstruction.

• Find unrelated crimes

Tried to fuck your gym teacher repeatedly but never even got to the point of even asking her if she wants to fuck?
What’s the punishment for wanting to do something again????

Right now I want to slap you, but can't or won't. What's the charge?

• Find unrelated crimes

In that case I'm guilty of murder because many times I'd like for someone to shoot this assholes and put them out of our misery.

• Find unrelated crimes

Tried to fuck your gym teacher repeatedly but never even got to the point of even asking her if she wants to fuck?
What’s the punishment for wanting to do something again????

Right now I want to slap you, but can't or won't. What's the charge?
Calm down, wipe the spittle off yer chin, and read my post again. I specifically said wanting to do something wasn't a crime.

• Find unrelated crimes

Yeah, Stalin, er King Donald firing anyone who is investigating him seems a bit emperor like and improper. Is that what you're saying?

• Find unrelated crimes

THE POST-2016 MEDIA MELTDOWN: Donald Trump Broke The Brains Of A Lot Of People.

This is one of the problems that I think let the media just to go so far off the rails is that, especially those two cable networks, but also even newspapers, pretty much prohibited dissent from ever being heard so they constantly fed each other these conspiracy theories and told each other they were on the right track they advanced it further. And never really had to confront anybody who questioned or challenged them in any way.

Donald Trump broke the brains of a lot of people, particularly people in the media who believe that telling lies, inventing conspiracy theories, being journalistically reckless, it's all justified to stop Trump.

• Find unrelated crimes

Yeah, Stalin, er King Donald firing anyone who is investigating him seems a bit emperor like and improper. Is that what you're saying?
The only person Trump fired was Comey....on the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.
And that is the fake justification for creating the Mueller Investigation.

So how does one act like they'r e being straight when they recommend to the president to fire someone, then immediately turn around and use it as justification for appointing a Special Council????????????
Even a moron can see that Trump was acting on the advice of the acting attorney general.
I think Rod Rosenstein has some splaining to do.

• Find unrelated crimes

The only person Trump fired was Comey....on the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.

So how does one act like they'r e being straight when they recommend to the president to fire someone, then immediately turn around and use it as justification for appointing a Special Council????????????
Even a moron can see that Trump was acting on the advice of the acting attorney general.
How does Rosenstein still have a job?

• Find unrelated crimes

Because the Democrats would claim firing the lying bastard is grounds for impeachment.

• Find unrelated crimes

Because the Democrats would claim firing the lying bastard is grounds for impeachment.
I wonder if Trump figures he has at least some control over him by keeping him employed.

The left’s obsession with Trump Russia Collusion and Obstruction has become the dead parrot sketch of American politics. It’s pushing up daisies, singing to the choir invisible. It’s an ex-scandal. No, CNN, it’s not just stunned, or pining for the fjords of decent ratings. The fat lady is singing. In fact she’s back in her dressing room starting her low-carb diet.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-10.18.20-PM.png

• Find unrelated crimes

He fired Comey, but the investigation didn't stop. Trump cooperated and allowed people to testify without exerting Executive Privilege. I think you're just hysterical.

• Find unrelated crimes

He fired Comey, but the investigation didn't stop. Trump cooperated and allowed people to testify without exerting Executive Privilege. I think you're just hysterical.
But, he did have bad thoughts and said bad things about Mueller, and while Mueller didn't have the balls to try to charge him with a felony for that, he didn't exonerate him of bad think/talk against Mueller, either.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-18-at-10.21.47-AM.png

• Find unrelated crimes

He fired Comey because he was a grand standing incompetent. Comey would have been fired by Hillary if she'd won.

• Find unrelated crimes

But, he did have bad thoughts and said bad things about Mueller, and while Mueller didn't have the balls to try to charge him with a felony for that, he didn't exonerate him of bad think/talk against Mueller, either.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-18-at-10.21.47-AM.png

Bad thoughts aren't crimes, though it seems Jerry Nader and Adam Schiff don't know that.

Forum List

Back