Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

Biden won the election on returning the border to normal operations. Stopping the brutality of the orange makeup cult leader.
Haha yeah, the border isn’t operating at normal operations. It’s chaos

That he is… by blaming the maga twats for blocking everything for political reasons. What a gift that band of idiots gave him.
Nobody is at all surprised xiden and the demafasict are blaming others for their failed policies

Not in my book

America gets to decide who immigrates here not foreigners

If they arent a legally vetted immigrant they are just an illegal alien law breaker
America gets to decide who they allow in and who they allow to be citizens. Like I said. You need to learn the definitions of simple words

I want to replace biden with trump so that you can complain about inflation for a change

And I think trump will do a better job since he will be on a hotter hot seat than biden gets away with
Good luck with that. I hope it doesn’t work out for you

Smart people can actually discuss and analyze the true factors
We cant possibly anyalyze all the variables that cause inflation

The white house has more people to sift through the data

And a few of them may actually have good ideas

But whether biden makes the right moves or not is unknowable

What I know is that prices are too high and getting higher each week

Its time for a change

Sure you have, and the sad part is that you don’t even know it…
Haha, so your counter is that I've called for something and I didn't even know it. OK buddy. Don't think you could be any more full of shit.

We should

But not with open borders because it lets everyone and anyone in that decides to come here
Correct, which is why we don't have open borders despite what all your propaganda tells you. There is an actual border and there are many thousands who get paid to screen and detain and process and deport. All that actually exists. Take your blinders off. Or maybe you just need to look up the word "Open" now.

Whats your address, I'll send you a dictionary for your birthday

We cant possibly anyalyze all the variables that cause inflation

The white house has more people to sift through the data

And a few of them may actually have good ideas

But whether biden makes the right moves or not is unknowable

What I know is that prices are too high and getting higher each week

Its time for a change
If you don't understand or know the real factors then what makes you think that Biden is the problem or that a change would make things better? If you compare how the US has faired after COVID to the rest of the world, you'd see that we are amongst the best in economic recovery and inflation numbers. Does that mean nothing to you?

I don’t, but if the choice is between them and Trump drones then it’s easily better for the Dems to win
because you like high priced products on the shelves? war? wow, talk about stepping out.

Correct, which is why we don't have open borders despite what all your propaganda tells you. There is an actual border and there are many thousands who get paid to screen and detain and process and deport. All that actually exists. Take your blinders off. Or maybe you just need to look up the word "Open" now.

Whats your address, I'll send you a dictionary for your birthday
Thanks to the open border we dont even know how many illegal ailens slip into the country each year

If you don't understand or know the real factors then what makes you think that Biden is the problem or that a change would make things better? If you compare how the US has faired after COVID to the rest of the world, you'd see that we are amongst the best in economic recovery and inflation numbers. Does that mean nothing to you?
well, depleting oil reserves can't help, shutting down shipping ports can't help, stop drilling for oil can't help. So give us something xiden's team is doing to help gas prices and prices in stores?

If you don't understand or know the real factors then what makes you think that Biden is the problem or that a change would make things better?
Biden is the president

As harry truman said, the buck stops on the president’s desk

well, depleting oil reserves can't help, shutting down shipping ports can't help, stop drilling for oil can't help. So give us something xiden's team is doing to help gas prices and prices in stores?
And high gas prices drive inflation for food and other necessities

And high gas prices drive inflation for food and other necessities
I know that, it's hilarious that almost every demofk doesn't understand that. they think products just show up on the shelves.

Like I said. My first set of numbers were the exact same as the graphic you used to make your point. Then I showed deportations to appease your deflection. If you want to explore yet another set of numbers to make a point then show them. I’m not your stats bitch. Make your point or bow to Obama as the border security master

If Obama let fewer illegals stay, he was better on the border.
You think he was better. You just can't show it.
That's okay. You made a claim but won't post evidence. I'm fine with that.

Failure is now on GOP Congress leadership...

If they let it up for voting, it will pass... They are not putting it on the floor...

So we are held hostage by extreme element of the MAGA lot of GOP... GOP are showing inept leadership...

Right. Biden said, for 3 years, his border disaster wasn't happening.
Now he says it's happening, but it's not his fault.
Maybe that will work. But even blacks in Chicago are blaming him now.
I don't think his lies over the next 7 months will help him shift the blame for his weakness/failures.

Forum List

Back