Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

I’m using the same stats you used to make your argument.

You aren't. The numbers I referred to were illegals coming in, not illegals stopped.

Obama had more deportations than Trump. Are you awakened?

If someone stopped 3 million and let 8 million in, that's not as impressive
as someone who stopped 1 million and let 2 million in.

Let me know if you find more useful numbers.
Are you making those numbers up or claiming they are Obama and trumps numbers?

Cause I literally looked up the same numbers as a graphic showed that you posted. And then when you moved the goalpost I showed you real deportation numbers to make my argument.

Are you going to reply by just making up arbitrary numbers and not showing anything real?

Yup, and the result was a bipartisan bill that could have been negotiated and passed and could have made a difference. But no, maga showed that actually doing something was not the priority… blocking Biden from getting any kind of a victory to brag about was the priority. Do they killed the bill. Pathetic

And now Biden can defend his border failures.

Are you making those numbers up or claiming they are Obama and trumps numbers?

Cause I literally looked up the same numbers as a graphic showed that you posted. And then when you moved the goalpost I showed you real deportation numbers to make my argument.

Are you going to reply by just making up arbitrary numbers and not showing anything real?

Show me the number of illegal aliens who entered and stayed number Bush, Obama and Trump.

The graphic I referred to makes it look like Biden is much worse than Trump.

Show me the number of illegal aliens who entered and stayed number Bush, Obama and Trump.

I’ve shown one set of numbers matching your stat graphic and then another after you moved the goalposts. It’s your turn. If you have a counterpoint to make then make it and back it up for numbers. I’m not going on a wild goose chase looking up stats while you continue to move the goalposts down the field

Yes Biden was much worse than Trump per those stats you posted. Then I posted the same stats comparing Obama and Trump and Obama had better numbers. So my question to you was whether you’d give Obama the same credit you were giving Trump and call him the border security master? Then you move the goalposts. Shocking

I’ve shown one set of numbers matching your stat graphic and then another after you moved the goalposts. It’s your turn. If you have a counterpoint to make then make it and back it up for numbers. I’m not going on a wild goose chase looking up stats while you continue to move the goalposts down the field

Your number showed deportations, not the number that stayed.
If you can show fewer stayed under Obama, then I'll agree with your claim.

Yes Biden was much worse than Trump per those stats you posted. Then I posted the same stats comparing Obama and Trump and Obama had better numbers. So my question to you was whether you’d give Obama the same credit you were giving Trump and call him the border security master? Then you move the goalposts. Shocking

Keep trying.

Your number showed deportations, not the number that stayed.
If you can show fewer stayed under Obama, then I'll agree with your claim.
Like I said. My first set of numbers were the exact same as the graphic you used to make your point. Then I showed deportations to appease your deflection. If you want to explore yet another set of numbers to make a point then show them. I’m not your stats bitch. Make your point or bow to Obama as the border security master

Keep trying.
Don’t really need to, my point landed and your scrambling to change the parameters without anything to back up an argument is a white flag. so I pretty much won the debate unless you decide to grow up and engage again

And now Biden can defend his border failures.
Failure is now on GOP Congress leadership...

If they let it up for voting, it will pass... They are not putting it on the floor...

So we are held hostage by extreme element of the MAGA lot of GOP... GOP are showing inept leadership...

Riiiight. Well your book doesn’t seem to have a proper dictionary which was my original point.
Like the man said, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Or in the case of a migrant swimming across the Rio Grande with a satchel of fentanyl is an immigrant in name only and will still smell bad

Worldwide Supply issues caused by COVID and massive stimulus spending done by Trump and Biden are what caused inflation. Why can’t you be honest ?
Whether its all biden’s fault (which its not), the president gets the blame and has the responsibility to fix it

And we will hold it against him

Like the man said, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Or in the case of a migrant swimming across the Rio Grande with a satchel of fentanyl is an immigrant in name only and will still smell bad
If they are coming here to live then they are by definition immigrating. Thats just what the word means. If they are swimming across the rio grand they are breaking the law and not entering correctly. If they are carrying a bag of fentanyl then they are a criminal and should be arrested and jailed.

Whether its all biden’s fault (which its not), the president gets the blame and has the responsibility to fix it

And we will hold it against him
That’s fine for the dupes to do. Smart people can actually discuss and analyze the true factors. Sounds like you want to just play in dupe land

If they are coming here to live then they are by definition immigrating.
Not in my book

America gets to decide who immigrates here not foreigners

If they arent a legally vetted immigrant they are just an illegal alien law breaker

That’s fine for the dupes to do. Smart people can actually discuss and analyze the true factors. Sounds like you want to just play in dupe land
I want to replace biden with trump so that you can complain about inflation for a change

And I think trump will do a better job since he will be on a hotter hot seat than biden gets away with

Forum List

Back