Democrats - can we finally come together now?

Democrats have never been total obstructionists like the Republicans have been the last eight years. Lots of raw feelings, there will be more when republicans take it upon themselves to harshly punish America for electing a black president.
Racist...

We will never come together as one nation again.
I tend to agree with you - but considering how progressives are losing their minds out of fear and even arming themselves with firearms, it's at least in the realm of possibility that they are starting to realize the dangers of power.

Basically, you are telling us that you think Trump is likely to overstep his authority and you want progressives to join you as you oppose him.

That's also awesome. What is our first move?
For you fascists to off yourselves....we'll take it from there.....

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
  • Act with the highest integrity
  • Create a completely transparent federal government
  • Respect the separation of powers
  • Respect the limitations of powers
  • Respect the 2nd Amendment
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.
Nah. We don't need them. I think this says it all

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
– Adolph Hitler

WE control the government,WE control the education system,WE control the youth. :)
Remain calm, Adolf.
I am very calm snowflake. :) I don't get worked up over you clowns. You aren't worth it.

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.

We're supposed to all become RWnuts because a nut will be temporarily president?

Good luck with that, Chief.

The Right always plays the 'let's all get along' card when they're in power.

AND the FIRST time trump tries to grab some pussy we impeach him
Who the fuck is "we" ? in case you hadn't noticed you and your tribe don't have enough remaining political power to impeach a dog catcher.
I'm sure there are a few republicans that aren't complete ah's and would not want a pussy grabber in the WH
I know for folks like you who would vote for a Hitler if he was a republican, it means nothing

Who the fuck is "we" ? in case you hadn't noticed you and your tribe don't have enough remaining political power to impeach a dog catcher.
I'm sure there are a few republicans that aren't complete ah's and would not want a pussy grabber in the WH
LOL, that's rich, a hyper-partisan Democrat counting on Republicans to help fulfill it's fantasies, good luck with that one.

I know for folks like you who would vote for a Hitler if he was a republican, it means nothing
I'm not a Republican nor would I ever vote for one, ya fuckin' moron.

LOL, that's rich, a hyper-partisan Democrat counting on Republicans to help fulfill it's fantasies, good luck with that one.

I'm not a Republican nor would I ever vote for one, ya fuckin' moron.
Good to hear, then you're not as big an AH as I thought at first

Democrats - can we finally come together now?

They have...in complete and utter bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt anger, hatred, and denial.

Who said Democrats would be the ones impeaching him?
LOL, let me guess, after the riots, recounts and intimidation of electors failed

The next brilliant buckwheat plan to stop the Donald.... Get the GOP critters in Congress to impeach him. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it have been simpler just to nominate a candidate that wasn't BFF with Satan?

Forum List

Back