Democrats burn down palin's church while women inside!

The death threats to Sarah Palin keep coming from the whacko leftist pets.

Twitter / jason brown: @sEaTtLe_MeTrO Death 2 Pal ...

rodishi-albums-mics-picture1507-death-threat-to-sarah-palin-and-her-family.html

What a shame I wish people would act like real Americans who accept elections (as long as they are not stolen) and leave this private citizen alone.

I also wish they would not threaten our government officials for voting.

I hope no one kills Palin, she and her PDS folowers are so entertaining.

although she would be more value to the right as a marytr.

Still encouraging violence towards right wingers, I see. Another winning thread title!

Still encouraging violence towards right wingers, I see. Another winning thread title!

Is it "the curse" time for you or something?

You are having horrible reading comprehension problems today.

Eat a couple of Midols and chill.

Imagine if it was Obama's hate america church that burned down in Chicago?

It would be on the news 24/7

Immie there are witnesses, witness testimony is allowed in court.

Immie ther people who called and threatened left notes and messages. Those are evidence that would be accepted in any court.

And has their sworn testimony been taken in a court of law and been found to have been factual?

Is there evidence as to who made those calls in the court records yet?

Immie

They show the people hate the person for their political positions.

No they don't! You don't even know who the people are so you cannot possibly know who they hate and who they love.

Immie

And has their sworn testimony been taken in a court of law and been found to have been factual?

Is there evidence as to who made those calls in the court records yet?

Immie

No they don't! You don't even know who the people are so you cannot possibly know who they hate and who they love.

Immie

They made their motivation s very clear Immie

Yea, I remember the "LAST" time a Democrat attacked a Republican.

Obama Supporter Carves Letter B in Woman’s Face Right Pundits

Woman_Cut_B.jpg

A John McCain supporter named Ashley Todd was brutally attacked in an armed robbery at an ATM machine in Bloomfield, Pennsylvania near Harrisburg, according to police. The young 20-year old woman was withdrawing money from the machine at Citizens Bank when the man approached her with a knife. He stole $60 from her, but that is when her luck ran out.

Update 2: My goodness what will they think of next. The woman Ashley Todd appears to have made up the story entirely, a Pittsburg police commander is now saying. Her story began unraveling this morning, although some hopeful partisans questioned the story last night including some on this very thread.

Nevertheless, the underlying context of this article is troubling. Why all the violence?

Immie

They made their motivation s very clear Immie

Hypocrite.

Here's the point for you, you bit on the link in the OP and you were very demanding that there was no proof of whether or not it was Democrats, but without a shred of evidence in those other threads you have condemned not only one person but all tea partiers and damn near every conservative.

You are a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Immie

Forum List

Back