Democrats Banning Job Titles In Navy

And? Around 18% of the US Navy is women. But, that aside, why does it matter whether they call them MM1 Smith, Machinist's Mate 1st Class Smith, or Petty Officer First Class Smith? Not calling women by a title that includes "...man" is not the end of the world.

This hoopla over bullshit is the reason nothing gets done. As long as those in power can continue to distract you with this sort of nonsense, you don't pay attention to what every administration has done to screw us over.

This hasn't distracted anyone who isn't a fool though, has it?

And? Around 18% of the US Navy is women. But, that aside, why does it matter whether they call them MM1 Smith, Machinist's Mate 1st Class Smith, or Petty Officer First Class Smith? Not calling women by a title that includes "...man" is not the end of the world.

This hoopla over bullshit is the reason nothing gets done. As long as those in power can continue to distract you with this sort of nonsense, you don't pay attention to what every administration has done to screw us over.
If it doesn't matter, then why change them?
Maybe because a woman doesn't like to be referred to as a man? How would you like to be referred to as seawoman birat?

it doesn't matter in that it doesn't change the job, the expectations, or anything other than the name.

it is a minor thing - but if you have a choice to be respectful and inclusive of all sailors or just some why would you choose the uninclusive option?

Maybe because a woman doesn't like to be referred to as a man? How would you like to be referred to as seawoman birat?
Women don't belong in the Navy. Problem solved.

First of all, I wouldn't join the Navy if they forced me to. (Been there....done that....it sucked)

Only women and fags join the Navy now.

135852_v1.jpg

Democrats are tackling the hard issues. Bathrooms, diversity, Global Warming, and now gender neutral job classifications in the Navy.

From now on the use of the word "Man" to describe a job will be gone. Seaman, Fireman, Airman, Torpedoman's Mate. All gone.

What about the Air Force? I was a basic Airman basic, then Airman 3rd Class, etc

135852_v1.jpg

Democrats are tackling the hard issues. Bathrooms, diversity, Global Warming, and now gender neutral job classifications in the Navy.

From now on the use of the word "Man" to describe a job will be gone. Seaman, Fireman, Airman, Torpedoman's Mate. All gone.

What about the Air Force? I was a basic Airman basic, then Airman 3rd Class, etc
Guess you're screwed....airman.

^ what the neanderthals actually care about

135852_v1.jpg

I just wanted to take the time to thank you, here, for your service as an Airentity.

......and I'm afraid I will have to chastise everybody who suggests the word perSON. That is just SO yesterday.

Yes they do. Women want to wear uniforms as much as men.

First of all, I wouldn't join the Navy if they forced me to. (Been there....done that....it sucked)

Just keep'em barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, right? Ah, yes, you and birat pining for the good ole days.

Next they should go after the word 'Secrerary', as it is historically sexist and demeaning.

Secretary of State - State Departmwnt Chairperson

Next, change '1st Lady' to The President's 1st Significant Other'
-- Monica Lewinski would have been Bill's 'The President's OTHER Significant Other'

:p

Just keep'em barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, right? Ah, yes, you and birat pining for the good ole days.
Guess sarcasm isn't in your vocabulary.

I liked serving with women. Too bad none of them could make it on an ODA. The problem we always had when I was in the Army was their habit of avoiding PT, and fucking the higher ups to get out of duty.

Forum List

Back