Democrats...At It Again.

1. Isn't it about time for everyone to realize that the Democrats, the Leftists, the Collectivists lie about everything????
No matter how they disguise the language and the motive.....haven't there been enough examples for even the dumbest among us, or 'amongst us,' as Chris Matthews would say, to see through the ploys?????

2. Watch this one:
"House Approves Measures to Expand Firearm Background Checks
BY JACK PHILLIPS
March 11, 2021 Updated: March 11, 2021

...background checks on individuals who are seeking to purchase or transfer firearms and would give authorities 10 business days for federal background checks to be completed before a gun sale can be licensed

This bill is a critical step toward preventing gun violence and saving lives,” said Rep. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.), who sponsored the measure known as H.R. 8.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) introduced a companion bill in the upper chamber."

3. Let me translate for the hard of thinking.
The Democrats couldn't care less about lives. All they care about is obedience, power, and control of other people's lives.

Next is an example of Democrat 'thinking,' wherein they obviate any effect background checks have in saving lives.

4. Democrat Hussein Obama saw how many blacks and Hispanics couldn't get into college due to prison and arrest record. As a tried and true Liberal, rather than address the reasons for jail time, he simply demanded that they not be arrested...period.
He threatened schools with DoJ charges of racism if they didn't comply.

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

Even if the individual should have been arrested:

. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

As a result, Cruz passed a background check, got a gun, and killed 17 innocent human beings.
Would not have been possible without the efforts of Democrat Hussein Obama.

5. They keep passing laws that redound on law-abiding citizens, and not on criminals who don't obey laws anyway.....
Are these Democrat officials stupid....

....or are their voters.
Wow, a Trump Ass kisser bitching about lying.
you trying to tell us all that Biden does not? :abgg2q.jpg: she gives trump supporters a bad name indeed for my reasons i gave in my previous post i will say that much.
Trump told over 20,000 lies as President. Let me know when Biden appropaches rthat number.

LOL....according to who?

1. Isn't it about time for everyone to realize that the Democrats, the Leftists, the Collectivists lie about everything????
No matter how they disguise the language and the motive.....haven't there been enough examples for even the dumbest among us, or 'amongst us,' as Chris Matthews would say, to see through the ploys?????

2. Watch this one:
BY JACK PHILLIPS

...background checks on individuals who are seeking to purchase or transfer firearms and would give authorities 10 business days for federal background checks to be completed before a gun sale can be licensed

This bill is a critical step toward preventing gun violence and saving lives,” said Rep. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.), who sponsored the measure known as H.R. 8.

The Democrats couldn't care less about lives. All they care about is obedience, power, and control of other people's lives.

Next is an example of Democrat 'thinking,' wherein they obviate any effect background checks have in saving lives.

4. Democrat Hussein Obama saw how many blacks and Hispanics couldn't get into college due to prison and arrest record. As a tried and true Liberal, rather than address the reasons for jail time, he simply demanded that they not be arrested...period.

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

As a result, Cruz passed a background check, got a gun, and killed 17 innocent human beings.

5. They keep passing laws that redound on law-abiding citizens, and not on criminals who don't obey laws anyway.....

....or are their voters.
Wow, a Trump Ass kisser bitching about lying.
you trying to tell us all that Biden does not? :abgg2q.jpg: she gives trump supporters a bad name indeed for my reasons i gave in my previous post i will say that much.
Trump told over 20,000 lies as President. Let me know when Biden appropaches rthat number.
Biden does not have that many words, let alone lies, left in him. Illegitimate Sperm Breath will be resident very soon.

House Approves Measures to Expand Firearm Background
Overwhelminging approval for this, across the political spectrum.

You lose again.

The Vast Majority of Americans Support Universal Background Checks. Why Doesn’t Congress?

The ATF conducted and approved over 3 million Background Checks for new firearm purchases in the month of March last year.
The numbers have been in that neighborhood for more than a decade.

The People are arming themselves to the teeth and the government knows it, while y'all carry on about Universal Background Checks.
Those assclowns in Washington DC are just trying to throw you a bone to chew on ... :auiqs.jpg:

Not in NYC.

I am sorry for the people who live in states that don't respect the rights of their citizens.
Personally I don't give a damn what the people in New York do to themselves, and hope those nit-wits don't decide to move here and screw things up.

For those that are having trouble finding ammunition:
Don't go through the regular channels, and find a Pawn Shop owner that is licensed for firearms.
Pay them $100 extra (or negotiate based on desire) to place a special order for the ammunition you want in bulk.

It may take a month for them to get the order filled, but they can do a better job restocking you sometimes.
Plus, the extra $100 encourages them not to gouge you on the actual price per unit.
Retailers are getting stupid with the price when they actually get stock in nowadays.

"I am sorry for the people who live in states that don't respect the rights of their citizens.
Personally I don't give a damn what the people in New York do to themselves, and hope those nit-wits don't decide to move here and screw things up. "

You are making a grave error if you imagine that it is only the people of NY.

Did you miss the last election?

"....lies as President. Let me know when Biden appropaches (sic) rthat (sic) number."

Check that government school spelling.

Oh, yeah, Biden's acquaintans (sic) with the truth is about as freequent (sic) as his expressions of a coherent thought.

Truth is not a value on the Left.

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Every time.....the lesson of history.

Those who do not learn from history...

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.34.33 AM.png

What gun control laws, edicts, demands, do criminals obey?
This is the shrill raving of a crackpot anarchist: Because outlaws disobey them, there should be no laws.

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia says "yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed" on the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Some limitations "undoubtedly" are permissible, Scalia said, because limitations existed when the Constitution was written...

"I am sorry for the people who live in states that don't respect the rights of their citizens.
Personally I don't give a damn what the people in New York do to themselves, and hope those nit-wits don't decide to move here and screw things up. "

You are making a grave error if you imagine that it is only the people of NY.

Did you miss the last election?

The last election was a travesty, no matter where anyone may fall on the political spectrum.
I am not as concerned about the misery people call down upon themselves, as I am about what I am actually prepared to do.

The Representatives I have in Congress, represent my desires to the best of their ability.
The Representatives I have at the State Legislature level, represent my desires to the best of their ability.
The State Legislature in the state where I live, has done more than almost any state to ensure the freedoms we enjoy are, and will be, protected.

Otherwise ... I have everything I need to exercise my Second Amendment rights, and can freely acquire more.
The government trained me, knows what I can do, and has a list of almost everything I have.
I am not interested in further interrupted my life, in order to save nit-wits from relinquishing their freedoms for a false bill of goods.

At the worst ... I can simply take solace in the idea that if they ever fuck with me, they'll be smart enough to come heavy ... And I am prepared for the consequences.
That's not keyboard commando talk ... It wouldn't turn out well for anyone ... But I don't reasonably see how I could help any of you come to a better solution.

Compromise just isn't on the table ... They have nothing I want, to offer as a compromise.
It was in the military that I learned ... You cannot save people that don't want to be saved.

Edit:
Before that sounds all doom and gloom, I learned a lot of things while in the military.
I learned there are a plethora of beautiful places on this planet, and all of them with their unique conditions.

Some of them are reasonably stable, but just corrupt enough, that with the right connections and enough money ... You can do whatever you want.
Resources, adaptation and innovation are often the best keys to success in a fluid transition.
You just have to recognize when it is time to turn the page and build something new.

Make it valuable to someone else, they'll help you, and leave you alone because it secures their own interests.

Last edited:

Why are you posting a pic of a Democrat carrying the Democrat flag?????

1. b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

Now....would it be out of 'character' for racist Bill Clinton to have a Confederate Flag pin for his campaign??
Nah....

5. Bill Clinton would see no problem in advertising his love of the confederacy, and tacit endorsement of slavery and segregation.

This was his statement in 2008:

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Still think it would have been either shocking or unbelievable that Clinton/Gore would have a Confederate Flag Pin for their campaign?

Nope.....just a slight embarrassment when it is exposed.

1615556747098.png

Put your hoof in your mouth again, huh, schmidlap-doggie????

This is the shrill raving of a crackpot anarchist: Because outlaws disobey them, there should be no laws.

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia says "yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed" on the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
Some limitations "undoubtedly" are permissible, Scalia said, because limitations existed when the Constitution was written...

You linked to this, but you didn't respond to it.

2. Watch this one:
BY JACK PHILLIPS

www.theepochtimes.com

House Approves Measures to Expand Firearm Background Checks
The House of Representatives approved two measures on Thursday that expand background checks on individuals who are seeking ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

2. Watch this one:
BY JACK PHILLIPS

....or are their voters.

The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

1. b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

Now....would it be out of 'character' for racist Bill Clinton to have a Confederate Flag pin for his campaign??
Nah....

5. Bill Clinton would see no problem in advertising his love of the confederacy, and tacit endorsement of slavery and segregation.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Still think it would have been either shocking or unbelievable that Clinton/Gore would have a Confederate Flag Pin for their campaign?

View attachment 466814

Times change. Going back to the 70's? Really?

Nah....

View attachment 466814

Just trying to get the racist redneck vote from the likes of you.

Why do you think this justifies the racism of the right?

Nah....

View attachment 466814

Times change. Going back to the 70's? Really?

History, among every other subject, isn't your strong point.

Ever hear of George Santayana?

Of course not........hence 'real-dumb.'

Nah....

View attachment 466814

There is no racism from the Right....only from the Democrats/Left.

The rest is made up to fuel 'real-dumb' folks.

Here's today's remedial lesson:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Nah....

View attachment 466814

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

Who knew only democrtats ever ran this country because certainly you Republicans would has fixed all of rhis stuff. Riught?

Nah....

View attachment 466814

Who knew only democrtats ever ran this country because certainly you Republicans would has fixed all of rhis stuff. Riught?

Brilliant post.

Must be why they refer to you as 'Einstein.'

Nah....

View attachment 466814

Brilliant post.

Must be why they refer to you as 'Einstein.'
Nice dodge

Forum List

Back