Special session ends in chaos on TN House floor

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

"Chaotic" = Democrats throwing a tantrum.

Tennessee needs to severely strengthen their rules of decorum in the state house to keep brats like that from being able to show their ass when they don’t get their way.

I’ll bet the first time that little faggot gets a broken nose and eyes swelled shut will be the last time he rushes at someone.

Anyone looking that fucking ridiculous is obviously too immature and too stupid to hold public office to begin with.

BTW.....These the same ones that were kicked out, then allowed back in.

Tennessee needs to severely strengthen their rules of decorum in the state house to keep brats like that from being able to show their ass when they don’t get their way.

I’ll bet the first time that little faggot gets a broken nose and eyes swelled shut will be the last time he rushes at someone.

Anyone looking that fucking ridiculous is obviously too immature and too stupid to hold public office to begin with.

Democrats never take no for an answer.

They will do whatever they can to get their way, including throwing tantrums.

They have no shame.

These people only behave as they do because they know there will be no price to pay. I agree, let a few of them get that ass THOROUGHLY beaten down, they'd soon learn how to behave respectfully toward everyone.

Forum List

Back