Democrats, are you proud of your party? How's this working out for you?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
No party in history has remotely just decided they can somehow just deny reality and veto an election like the current Democrat party. You lost the election. You have lost the House and the Senate. You have lost a thousand plus seats across the country. The country is tired of your extremist crap. There is no justification for this. Trying to fight every appointment of every nominee is bull shit.

It's time to give up the Trump derangement syndrome and move on. Not accepting reality does not change the election results. You do not have the power to overturn the voters' choice. Cut the crap and move on. Maybe you can start focusing your energy on figuring out why the voters are overwhelmingly rejecting you and moving away from you. Ask pretty much anyone who isn't a Democrat right now and they can tell you

No party in history has remotely just decided they can somehow just deny reality and veto an election like the current Democrat party. You lost the election. You have lost the House and the Senate. You have lost a thousand plus seats across the country. The country is tired of your extremist crap. There is no justification for this. Trying to fight every appointment of every nominee is bull shit.

It's time to give up the Trump derangement syndrome and move on. Not accepting reality does not change the election results. You do not have the power to overturn the voters' choice. Cut the crap and move on. Maybe you can start focusing your energy on figuring out why the voters are overwhelmingly rejecting you and moving away from you
Well, they're not going to look in the mirror. The few of them who are, are being ignored.

The traditional, decent liberals are AWOL, understandably, and the Regressives are in charge. And these people refuse to see how much their behaviors helped Trump get elected, or how generally annoying they are to so many.

It's time to give up the Trump derangement syndrome and move on. Not accepting reality does not change the election results. You do not have the power to overturn the voters' choice. Cut the crap and move on. Maybe you can start focusing your energy on figuring out why the voters are overwhelmingly rejecting you and moving away from you. Ask pretty much anyone who isn't a Democrat right now and they can tell you

They don't understand their antics are turning more and more people away from them. Look at these protests for instance. What are they protesting? They are protesting because they lost. In other words, they are protesting because they don't like a fair election system like we have. They want a dictator system where there is no opposition and they win each and every time.

One thing about Obama, and that is he was able to display the lefts true colors. Little did he know is that it would work out for our benefit.

But hey, those vag costumes were professional as hell!

I really think it's Republicans who are doing the ostriching here. They're all too giddy enjoying their unexpected "victory" to realize what they've really lost. The Democrats lost an election - and I was glad to see them 'bitch-slapped'. But the Republicans lost their party.

They don't understand their antics are turning more and more people away from them. Look at these protests for instance. What are they protesting? They are protesting because they lost. In other words, they are protesting because they don't like a fair election system like we have. They want a dictator system where there is no opposition and they win each and every time.

One thing about Obama, and that is he was able to display the lefts true colors. Little did he know is that it would work out for our benefit.

My oldest daughter I've mentioned is going to Berkeley working on her PhD told me that even liberals in Berkeley are getting disgusted by the protests. Wow, now that's going off the deep end

I really think it's Republicans who are doing the ostriching here. They're all too giddy enjoying their unexpected "victory" to realize what they've really lost. The Democrats lost an election - and I was glad to see them 'bitch-slapped'. But the Republicans lost their party.
So far, Trump has been acting quite like a Republican. So have the Republicans on the Hill.

From my perspective, the Republican Party appears more focused and unified than the Snowflake Party does.

I don't see how you say that. The Republican party has spent decades as being useless and rudderless. W was awful. He was a fiscal liberal. He made the mistake of going into Iraq, then he made it worse by not defending it and turning it into a feeding frenzy for the left to rewrite history. And nation building in Afghanistan was an awful idea. As the British had already proven FOUR times. And the Russians verified it.

Trump right or wrong has stones and is standing up to the Democrats and Republicans are more and more rallying around him. I'm not saying that Trump is a success, the jury is out. But wow, he's the first non-anemic, non-rudderless Republican leader in a long time. Worst case he's no worse than the crap we've gotten from both parties in a long time. Is it a win? Dunno. But how on earth can that be a loss?

So far, Trump has been acting quite like a Republican. So have the Republicans on the Hill.

From my perspective, the Republican Party appears more focused and unified than the Snowflake Party does.

I agree, the Republicans are all giving Trump a shot. Even his most bitter Republican enemy, Cruz. And Trump is acting. Let's just pray he continues to act well

My oldest daughter I've mentioned is going to Berkeley working on her PhD told me that even liberals in Berkeley are getting disgusted by the protests. Wow, now that's going off the deep end

I think their displays are turning off a lot of people right now. I say, let them keep going.

I dob't see how. The way I see it, we are getting our party back from the establishment.

Eventually, the Democratic Party became...

The party of Illegal Aliens...

The party of Inner-City Minorities...

The party of homosexuals...

The party of Muslims...

The party of world-without-borders internationalists...

The party of bad trade deals...

The party of social engineering by judicial fiat...

Trouble is, they forgot where they came from, and what put them on-top in the first place...

They lost Blue-Collar White America...

They lost White-Collar White America...

They lost much of Straight America...

And they got bitch-slapped for it, good-and-proper, on November 8, 2016.

Eventually, the Democratic Party became...

The party of Illegal Aliens...

The party of Inner-City Minorities...

The party of homosexuals...

The party of Muslims...

The party of world-without-borders internationalists...

The party of bad trade deals...

The party of social engineering by judicial fiat...

Trouble is, they forgot where they came from, and what put them on-top in the first place...

They lost Blue-Collar White America...

They lost White-Collar White America...

They lost much of Straight America...

And they got bitch-slapped for it, good-and-proper, on November 8, 2016.

And, with all that, still better neighbors than fascists.

Comedy offers subtle insights other media don't always achieve. This is the perfect character study of the kind of asshole we've elected president:

Trump right or wrong has stones ...

NO! Right or wrong makes all the difference.

Swish. Let's rewind the tape. I challenged you on your idiotic statement this is a "loss" for Republicans. They have decades of pathetic, what can be a "loss" compared to that? You suck as a libertarian. Wanting to minimize government by sucking to the maximum government Democrat party

Forum List

Back