Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
What branch and designation are these troops that you are talking about?
It’s a variety from both DHS and DOJ. You’ve seen the videos haven’t you?
oh so they aren't the military?
Did I say they were military?
You implied as such
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
No I didn’t imply military. Troopers doesn’t mean military

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts

Did you see the Seattle Chief Of Police order her police to fall back because they had no means to protect themselves? The mayor has made them completely helpless. Cops wouldn't wear their tack gear if people weren't throwing fire bombs at them.
As they should. I never suggested otherwise

Liked him so much they gave huge house margin to the democrats. The Covid King may not even carry Texas.
Right .... and Queen Cankles was gonna win every state in the Union in 2016.

How'd that work out for you guys?

LMAO @ the Delusional Shit Leftist believe ...
Worked out as well as could be expected, as she was defeated and we did not and will not have to put up with her. Unfortunately left us with the other lying, low, moral, anti-constitution POS . Now we have to get rid of his malfeasant ass and go back to working together. It wasn't enough, just to defeat the Hill, and yes, it was a good thing, but when you can only choose between the lesser of two that actually are the same kind of destructive evil, you are stuck with destruct evil, at the end of the day. We have had almost 4 years of his crap and need to change the direction more toward anyone who might be more inclined to support our constitution, his oath of office, the intent of the founding fathers, and work across party lines for the betterment of the whole country, not the 32%. Joe ain't evil. Joe knows how government works. Joe has worked across the aisle. Joe has not repeatedly hired and associated with crooks and put them in leadership positions. The choice is obvious, Joe offers the possibility of change to normal governance. Trump only offers the same corrupt BS that got him impeached and allowed him to illegally divert funds (criminally punishable with up to 20 years), yet cannot be prosecuted or charge according to his justice department. The corrupt POS must be taken out of office at the polls for the good and possibly survival of the country as we know it.

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
Trump won't get any democrat vote and not much of any independents. He certainly does care about the Democrat run cities. That is a joke. He just likes to have secret police for show as if he were in a communist or strongman totalitarian government like the leaders he admires and thinks it makes him look like a law and order guy. With his record of supporting law or the constitution, nobody will buy that crap. He's made and he's out of here after the election, when the pardons (not just commutations) will fall like confetti, for any his cronies awaiting trial. Since the judge and the appeals court judges said it was illegal of him to steal the money from the military for his wall and it is already spent, I would like to see him prosecuted and jailed.

The mayor nor governor are doing anything to stop the rioting and pillaging. Order must be restored in this hell hole.
Do you live there? Or are you just a partisan?

I have friends who live in Portland. They're telling me. I don't listen to the news, especially when they report "peaceful protests" when buildings are flaming behind them. These are riots and are unlawful.

Well, considering federal funds already help police departments all over the country, and big city SWAT teams are often already super militarized, perhaps this OP and discussion should be a little more specific about what help city governments want, need, get, and are rejecting.

I heard the Chicago Mayor recently say on national TV that federal help and financial assistance for police crime fighting efforts would always be appreciated, but no thanks to separate squads on the streets under federal control to make a political statement.

In NYC there are already some 36,000 cops and 19,000 civilian employees in the police department. Maybe some of them can go down to D.C. to help our President next time he decides to cross Lafayette Park for a photo op?

There already stands downtown right by the famous “Tombs” and “One Police Plaza,” well-manned FBI and CIA buildings, and many more thousands of federal and private security personnel operate nearby at courthouses, federal buildings, Wall Street offices, etc. What could Trump send NYC that would even be noticed? Jet fighters? Does NYC need tanks on the streets? To fight whom?

By the way the number of NYC murders from 2000 to 2019 was cut in half, and all crime is down significantly, despite a recent spike ... itself likely due to this terrible Covid “summer of discontent.” (Giuliani left office in 2001.) NY Governor Cuomo, who criticized the present NYC Mayor’s lack of quick police response during a night of sudden looting a while back, has spoken with the President and made it clear ... no extra “help” of the kind he is offering is needed.

So how about being a little clearer about what “aid” is being offered where, and what its real purpose is.
But, but, but you don't want to fund or support the police, and the governor's and mayor's have lost control, so what's left after that ???? The feds are what's left, and a strong response is needed to make it clear that to kill INNOCENT civilians is unexceptable, and will always be unexceptable. Playing politic's ???? Rotflmbo.. The cratzi's have been playing the worst kind of politic's, so much so that it has successfully divided a nation, and has plunged it into chaos. No amount of excuses will help, because the facts are right there for even a 5 year old to understand.

Makes me wonder though, how on Earth do you get this messed up in your mind or ways of thinking Tom ?
But, but, but ....

But nothing, Beagle. I am telling it like I see it. You have every right to disagree. In my life I’ve seen plenty of real riots and ghetto uprisings in the 1960s that make these integrated demonstrations, and even the infrequent opportunist criminal looting (and tearing down of monuments) look like child’s play. There is no criminal insurgency. No Democratic Party coup. Just political theater and the expression of long pent-up and largely legitimate complaints. Most demonstrations remain peaceful, and the right populists in our country are reacting hysterically.

A lifetime spent working all over NYC, driving a taxi and then working in the subways, taught me a thing or two about policing. I have a carry license myself. Back in the day in NYC I had only a weapon at home. Those days were really dangerous for me and for my fellow workers, black and white. Police are essential, but they are never “enough,” not when society itself is sick. Even in NYC, the center of much-praised U.S. and world capitalism in the 70s and 80s, poverty, drugs and crime festered, while “crime in the suites” grew. Street crime and ghetto hopelessness is less severe today than it was then after the Vietnam War and the murder of MLK and the Kennedys, but political hysteria and hyperbole is at even higher levels than it was then.

I was not then and am not now against police funding, and it seems to me absolutely clear that neither are our Democrats —who have for decades supported and funded the expansion and militarization of city police departments everywhere. On the other hand, where there have been community policing reforms and significant racial integration of policing, there has been a great change for the better which you may not be aware of. But there must be limits to funding police, just as there must be limits to our spending on the military.

Unlike both Republicans AND Democrats, I am for huge cutbacks in foreign military bases, because we can neither afford nor are justified in maintaining so many overseas military adventures and wrongheaded international policies, for example in the Middle East.

A big problem in the next period, whether or not Trump is re-elected, will almost certainly be that many big city and state governments will go bankrupt. Our Federal government is already bankrupt, except that only it can print money and live with ever-increasing debt thanks to monetarizing debts via the Federal Reserve. This is Federal state capitalism.

Bankruptcies of corporations, states and cities means not just bankrupt pensions, cutbacks in crucial infrastructure and welfare, and layoffs, but also future reductions in policing. Private cops for the very rich is already the norm everywhere, as society consists more and more of “gated“ suburban communities. If Trump wins big (I doubt this but it is possible) federal cutbacks would be instituted on a heavily partisan basis, against Democratic cities and liberal governors. Thankfully we have no regular federal police force in our country, but authoritarian pressures are building to create one, to politicize and expand the FBI, or to allow de facto federal takeovers of local policing.

Of course the coastal states and many Democratic cities are the home of great U.S. corporations and money-making banks, most of which are taxed lightly, but that is another problem. Local governments must balance budgets, which in the next period may prove impossible, especially in cities hit by Covid-19 fears, economic turmoil, and real estate collapse (where much tax funding originates). The “private economy” in the age of big corporations and state capitalism (and international Cold War) will not take up the slack. Our society is adrift, drifting to a state where rich and poor, stock owners and workers, are ever more divided. Trump’s “show of force” and “drain the swamp” pretenses notwithstanding.

Last edited:
If you wonder why Trump is losing in the polls, even the Fox News Polls, then the answer is exactly what you support. The Government coming in to "help". Remember Ronald Reagan said the most frightening words for anyone was "I am from the Government and I am here to help". While there is a core group of people who want to see the Feds bashing the skulls of those damned Leftists. Most people worry more about the future. What happens next? If this trend continues, will we see a Federal Police Force in which our local cops are federalized?

What is funny to many of us is that the arguments made by Conservatives for decades are not even mentioned. Local Issues, States Rights, and the usual. Normally the Conservatives are arguing that local school boards are best to determine what the local schools should be teaching. They normally object to Federal Authority being used locally. And a dime will get you a million dollars that if Biden wins in November, suddenly those cries will once again, take center stage. Unfortunately it will take a decade or more for them to resound, after the Conservatives threw that belief out the window in the pursuit of vengeance on their political rivals.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I have said so many many times. I do not know if I can do so again this year. My problem is that again I don't like either candidate. I don't like Biden, as evidenced by my Signature box. And I don't like Trump. I may just ignore the election and see what my fellow citizens decide to do.

In another month, we will see how bad it really is for Trump, and the Republicans. But the nightmare scenario is not that Biden is elected President. The nightmare is the Democrats having control, by a comfortable margin, of the House, Senate, and White House. If the Democrats pick up six or eight seats in the Senate, then the mid terms are irrelevant and you can count on at least four, probably eight years of Democratic control.
Agreed. I voted for Don last time too, but won’t bother voting this time. Very little difference between Don and Joe, but the partisans on each side can’t see that. The ignorance is enormous...the left sees Don as the worst man ever to walk the earth and the right sees Joe as a demented Commie.

Which of the two is the better man. Which is more likely to do for others before he does for himself? Which is a better role model for young people?

This is not even a debatable question. The choice is crystal clear.

None of the Above?

Nope. Sorry. This is an easy question to answer if one endeavors to answer honestly.

Ok. We have Biden who wants to get rid of my second amendment rights. We have Trump who wants to quash my freedom of speech. We have Biden who wants to take more of my money. We have Trump who wants to cost me more money with economic problems.

So what is the crystal clear choice?
The obvious choice is Trump, because you have been brainwashed to think otherwise. Trump has already proven to be an American first president, and not a cowering globalist. The very reason we are in the situation we are in today is because of the Globalist who the Democrats ran to because of the mean old conservatives that they couldn't fool with their bullcrap. Yes, I know that we have republican bad actors as well, otherwise like Bush playing along with the mantra of "hey their just doing the jobs that American's won't do".

All or most of the senator's or politicians in the past, had gotten on board with globalism that took cheap labor or modern day slavery to untold levels in the world. It destroyed so much of our economy here, and replaced it with dependency that looked like it was on steroids so much that it was unreal.

We have poverty sprawl across this nation that is reaching deadly levels, and it is found in everything that we are witnessing today.

As is read in "James" chapter 5 of the King James version of the Bible -

1. Go to now ye rich men, weep and howl, yes weep and how, for

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Well, considering federal funds already help police departments all over the country, and big city SWAT teams are often already super militarized, perhaps this OP and discussion should be a little more specific about what help city governments want, need, get, and are rejecting.

I heard the Chicago Mayor recently say on national TV that federal help and financial assistance for police crime fighting efforts would always be appreciated, but no thanks to separate squads on the streets under federal control to make a political statement.

In NYC there are already some 36,000 cops and 19,000 civilian employees in the police department. Maybe some of them can go down to D.C. to help our President next time he decides to cross Lafayette Park for a photo op?

There already stands downtown right by the famous “Tombs” and “One Police Plaza,” well-manned FBI and CIA buildings, and many more thousands of federal and private security personnel operate nearby at courthouses, federal buildings, Wall Street offices, etc. What could Trump send NYC that would even be noticed? Jet fighters? Does NYC need tanks on the streets? To fight whom?

By the way the number of NYC murders from 2000 to 2019 was cut in half, and all crime is down significantly, despite a recent spike ... itself likely due to this terrible Covid “summer of discontent.” (Giuliani left office in 2001.) NY Governor Cuomo, who criticized the present NYC Mayor’s lack of quick police response during a night of sudden looting a while back, has spoken with the President and made it clear ... no extra “help” of the kind he is offering is needed.

So how about being a little clearer about what “aid” is being offered where, and what its real purpose is.
But, but, but you don't want to fund or support the police, and the governor's and mayor's have lost control, so what's left after that ???? The feds are what's left, and a strong response is needed to make it clear that to kill INNOCENT civilians is unexceptable, and will always be unexceptable. Playing politic's ???? Rotflmbo.. The cratzi's have been playing the worst kind of politic's, so much so that it has successfully divided a nation, and has plunged it into chaos. No amount of excuses will help, because the facts are right there for even a 5 year old to understand.

Makes me wonder though, how on Earth do you get this messed up in your mind or ways of thinking Tom ?
But, but, but ....

But nothing, Beagle. I am telling it like I see it. You have every right to disagree. In my life I’ve seen plenty of real riots and ghetto uprisings in the 1960s that make these integrated demonstrations, and even the infrequent opportunist criminal looting (and tearing down of monuments) look like child’s play. There is no criminal insurgency. No Democratic Party coup. Just political theater and the expression of long pent-up and largely legitimate complaints. Most demonstrations remain peaceful, and the right populists in our country are reacting hysterically.

A lifetime spent working all over NYC, driving a taxi and then working in the subways, taught me a thing or two about policing. I have a carry license myself. Back in the day in NYC I had only a weapon at home. Those days were really dangerous for me and for my fellow workers, black and white. Police are essential, but they are never “enough,” not when society itself is sick. Even in NYC, the center of much-praised U.S. and world capitalism in the 70s and 80s, poverty, drugs and crime festered, while “crime in the suites” grew. Street crime and ghetto hopelessness is less severe today than it was then after the Vietnam War and the murder of MLK and the Kennedys, but political hysteria and hyperbole is at even higher levels than it was then.

I was not then and am not now against police funding, and it seems to me absolutely clear that neither are our Democrats —who have for decades supported and funded the expansion and militarization of city police departments everywhere. On the other hand, where there have been community policing reforms and significant racial integration of policing, there has been a great change for the better which you may not be aware of. But there must be limits to funding police, just as there must be limits to our spending on the military.

Unlike both Republicans AND Democrats, I am for huge cutbacks in foreign military bases, because we can neither afford nor are justified in maintaining so many overseas military adventures and wrongheaded international policies, for example in the Middle East.

A big problem in the next period, whether or not Trump is re-elected, will almost certainly be that many big city and state governments will go bankrupt. Our Federal government is already bankrupt, except that only it can print money and live with ever-increasing debt thanks to monetarizing debts via the Federal Reserve. This is Federal state capitalism.

Bankruptcies of corporations, states and cities means not just bankrupt pensions, cutbacks in crucial infrastructure and welfare, and layoffs, but also future reductions in policing. Private cops for the very rich is already the norm everywhere, as society consists more and more of “gated“ suburban communities. If Trump wins big (I doubt this but it is possible) federal cutbacks would be instituted on a heavily partisan basis, against Democratic cities and liberal governors. Thankfully we have no regular federal police force in our country, but authoritarian pressures are building to create one, to politicize and expand the FBI, or to allow de facto federal takeovers of local policing.

Of course the coastal states and many Democratic cities are the home of great U.S. corporations and money-making banks, most of which are taxed lightly, but that is another problem. Local governments must balance budgets, which in the next period may prove impossible, especially in cities hit by Covid-19 fears, economic turmoil, and real estate collapse (where much tax funding originates). The “private economy” in the age of big corporations and state capitalism (and international Cold War) will not take up the slack. Our society is adrift, drifting to a state where rich and poor, stock owners and workers, are ever more divided. Trump’s “show of force” and “drain the swamp” pretenses notwithstanding.
Trump's hand has been forced by the idiocy who has had an on going agenda or has unfinished agenda's. No one to blame but exactly who it is to blame, and it ain't Trump. Wake up man. All you have to do is follow the money, follow the power struggles, the agenda's, the ideologies, the radicalism, the idiocy, and the dangerous bullcrap back to it's roots... The usery of the black civil rights era to push an un-Americn agenda against the majority of the people's will isn't going to end well for the demon-cratzi's. Bank on it.

The following three short articles written over the last 20 years, discuss rural-city differences in crime rates and also in general and often related early death rates. Living in big cities, and city suburbs, it turns out overall is actually “safer” than living in rural areas.

Of course living under a “Big Sky” has many attractions, as does small town life. Americans have to understand the different perspectives and problems of urban, suburban and rural Americans. There are plenty of partisan politicians and old idiotic social prejudices that are wont to divide us unnecessarily.

In Rural America, Violent Crime Reaches Highest Level in a Decade

Urban Crime - Are Crime Rates Higher In Urban Areas?

In Town vs. Country, It Turns Out That Cities Are the Safest Places to Live | TIME.com

If you wonder why Trump is losing in the polls, even the Fox News Polls, then the answer is exactly what you support. The Government coming in to "help". Remember Ronald Reagan said the most frightening words for anyone was "I am from the Government and I am here to help". While there is a core group of people who want to see the Feds bashing the skulls of those damned Leftists. Most people worry more about the future. What happens next? If this trend continues, will we see a Federal Police Force in which our local cops are federalized?

What is funny to many of us is that the arguments made by Conservatives for decades are not even mentioned. Local Issues, States Rights, and the usual. Normally the Conservatives are arguing that local school boards are best to determine what the local schools should be teaching. They normally object to Federal Authority being used locally. And a dime will get you a million dollars that if Biden wins in November, suddenly those cries will once again, take center stage. Unfortunately it will take a decade or more for them to resound, after the Conservatives threw that belief out the window in the pursuit of vengeance on their political rivals.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I have said so many many times. I do not know if I can do so again this year. My problem is that again I don't like either candidate. I don't like Biden, as evidenced by my Signature box. And I don't like Trump. I may just ignore the election and see what my fellow citizens decide to do.

In another month, we will see how bad it really is for Trump, and the Republicans. But the nightmare scenario is not that Biden is elected President. The nightmare is the Democrats having control, by a comfortable margin, of the House, Senate, and White House. If the Democrats pick up six or eight seats in the Senate, then the mid terms are irrelevant and you can count on at least four, probably eight years of Democratic control.
Agreed. I voted for Don last time too, but won’t bother voting this time. Very little difference between Don and Joe, but the partisans on each side can’t see that. The ignorance is enormous...the left sees Don as the worst man ever to walk the earth and the right sees Joe as a demented Commie.

Which of the two is the better man. Which is more likely to do for others before he does for himself? Which is a better role model for young people?

None of the Above?

Nope. Sorry. This is an easy question to answer if one endeavors to answer honestly.

Ok. We have Biden who wants to get rid of my second amendment rights. We have Trump who wants to quash my freedom of speech. We have Biden who wants to take more of my money. We have Trump who wants to cost me more money with economic problems.

The obvious choice is Trump, because you have been brainwashed to think otherwise. Trump has already proven to be an American first president, and not a cowering globalist. The very reason we are in the situation we are in today is because of the Globalist who the Democrats ran to because of the mean old conservatives that they couldn't fool with their bullcrap. Yes, I know that we have republican bad actors as well, otherwise like Bush playing along with the mantra of "hey their just doing the jobs that American's won't do".

All or most of the senator's or politicians in the past, had gotten on board with globalism that took cheap labor or modern day slavery to untold levels in the world. It destroyed so much of our economy here, and replaced it with dependency that looked like it was on steroids so much that it was unreal.

We have poverty sprawl across this nation that is reaching deadly levels, and it is found in everything that we are witnessing today.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
With 20% unemployment and a pandemic raging, Don has little chance.

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
Trump won't get any democrat vote and not much of any independents. He certainly does care about the Democrat run cities. That is a joke. He just likes to have secret police for show as if he were in a communist or strongman totalitarian government like the leaders he admires and thinks it makes him look like a law and order guy. With his record of supporting law or the constitution, nobody will buy that crap. He's made and he's out of here after the election, when the pardons (not just commutations) will fall like confetti, for any his cronies awaiting trial. Since the judge and the appeals court judges said it was illegal of him to steal the money from the military for his wall and it is already spent, I would like to see him prosecuted and jailed.

The mayor nor governor are doing anything to stop the rioting and pillaging. Order must be restored in this hell hole.
Do you live there? Or are you just a partisan?

I have friends who live in Portland. They're telling me. I don't listen to the news, especially when they report "peaceful protests" when buildings are flaming behind them. These are riots and are unlawful.
The riots suck. The rioters suck. The loss to individuals suck. But, the ends of trumps secret police method of control, does not justify the mean, as once you routinely allow and justify with ends outweighing the means of government you are taking a chance that it won't ever go back, the totalitarians always want more and in American Governance, like foreign government before it does not portend well for a free society, if we can be still called that. My writing on this has always been to method, excess and setting a dangerous precedent. We only have the rest of the country and are stuck with the future if we ignore what the founding fathers warned us about.
No problem on defending Federal buildings. If they see someone throwing a firebomb, they can shoot it out of the air like shoot skeet no matter how many rioter burn to death, for all I care. If a protester is peaceful you cannot beat them into submission. We don't do secret police here. Just because it is a known and planned for danger, to march the Army into the streets, doesn't mean it is better to gather up an army for several federal agencies, stick them in BDUs with peel off ID, faceless behind balaclava, give the full automatic weapons and unmarked cars and try to tell me it's different. I am four square against the trump totalitarian regime or any other totalitarian government rule.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?

Federalism.
If I was a Democrat, I would be voting for Trump in November to stop this shit.
That doesn't make any sense. He is currently the president, and he hasn't stopped "this shit", why would another 4 years be any different? You don't vote for the incumbent because you want change, you vote for the incumbent because you want 4 more years of the same.
He didn't stop this shit because of the liberal leaders telling him to stay out of their cities.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?

Federalism.
If I was a Democrat, I would be voting for Trump in November to stop this shit.
That doesn't make any sense. He is currently the president, and he hasn't stopped "this shit", why would another 4 years be any different? You don't vote for the incumbent because you want change, you vote for the incumbent because you want 4 more years of the same.
Nice post.

Are you concerned about trump being a traitor to our nation who allows our troops to be killed?, yes, we need an anti fascist group in this country, till we get rid of this piece of shit in november...

1595695835398.png

Are you concerned about trump being a traitor to our nation who allows our troops to be killed?, yes, we need an anti fascist group in this country, till we get rid of this piece of shit in november...

View attachment 367051
Surely we can survive without supporting anti-facists for four more months until we get the traitor out of office.

None of the Above?

Bullcrap... It all depends on how he handles it all. I am confident he will do the right thing. He has always done the right thing in the face of his enemies, and that is excellent. You go gettem Trump. MAGA.

None of the Above?

Bullcrap... It all depends on how he handles it all. I am confident he will do the right thing. He has always done the right thing in the face of his enemies, and that is excellent. You go gettem Trump. MAGA.
Lol. He hasn’t proven himself capable of handling much, so your faith in him is misguided. You’re a partisan after all.

None of the Above?

Paying off high dollar hookers to keep quiet while he cheated on his wives and ran for president, show his integrity of doing the right thing, no doubt. Stealing money voted by both houses of congress for the military does also, right? Siding with Putin while in a foreign country over both houses of congress and virtually every intelligence and law enforcement agency and many of the western world before live cameras and international press sure showed his enemies what he was made of. Didn't it?

You mean like the riots being caused by the military troops Donald sent in to cause trouble?
Normal people are more concerned about that
Amazing, Jillian! You actually believe that Federal officers sent to stop riots CAUSED the riots that were going on BEFORE THEY GOT THERE!!! That's a leap of logic that's breathtaking!
What the communists are saying is the before the riots started Trump sent In agents to agitate peaceful protests into violence.

It's a communist lie. But then everything communist democrats come up with is.

Forum List

Back