Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

No I would hate to see a civil war, but I don’t see Biden as that polarizing of a figure. I see Trump as that type of figure which is why I want him out.

Wow, you don't pay much attention to reality, do you?

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg
What does any of that have to do with what I said?

I’d be pretty upset with the way the state leaders have been handling the riots. Would have to really dig in case by case but I imagine I’d support replacing many of the mayors. I actually think if Joe was in the White House there would be a much more healthy collaboration between feds and state law enforcement and perhaps we would be seeing better results and less political posturing.

Of course, there would be better collaboration between the states and federal government if Joe Biden was President. Joe has swung too far to the left that he supports the mayors in the destruction of their cities and the collapse of our society.

I’d be pretty upset with the way the state leaders have been handling the riots. Would have to really dig in case by case but I imagine I’d support replacing many of the mayors. I actually think if Joe was in the White House there would be a much more healthy collaboration between feds and state law enforcement and perhaps we would be seeing better results and less political posturing.

Of course, there would be better collaboration between the states and federal government if Joe Biden was President. Joe has swung too far to the left that he supports the mayors in the destruction of their cities and the collapse of our society.
I haven’t seen anything to show that Biden wants to see cities destroyed. You’re making that up

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
I’m an independent and HELL NO would I vote for Trump. Worst president of my lifetime by far.
so you will vote for biden?....
Easy yes
So you lied when you said you were an independent.
No lie here. What are you confused about?
You lied because an independent is not going to vote for Biden
Why is an independent an independent
An independent is an independent because they aren’t tied to a party, they vote for the best candidate. In this case the best candidate is Biden
bullshit....an independent has problems with both parties and would not back a person from either one especially one like biden who is the type of politician that makes one become an independent....you are a middle of the roader who is a democrat one day and a republican the next.....a real independent would say fuck both parties and those who lead them....
A real independent would fit the stereotype you just assigned. One may say fuck you to both parties as I often do. Some may sit in their thumbs during an election like you surely do. And others may pick the best candidate to vote for.

I think both political parties are corrupt as shot and fundraising has over run our bloated Bureaucracy. I don’t imagine I’ll ever register for a party. Last election I wrote in a name. This election I’m voting for Biden given the fact that Trump is the worst thing I’ve ever seen representing our country and he needs to go.
ok so you admit you are just a independent in name....if you vote for biden then you are backing everything he does whether its good or bad because you voted for him.....basically this election you are a democrat.....like i said, a middle of the roader....a real independent would not vote for a party that they claim is corrupt as hell....so why would you back a corrupt party?.....that dont sound very independent....
That’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard today. I have to back everything a person does says and stands for if I vote for them in an election involving two people?! I don’t think there is a person on earth that I fully agree with. What a stupid argument you just made. Please take it back and save some face.
your stupid argument is claiming you are an independent when you are not.....
Sure I am... as independent as they come. I’ve never voted for a Republican or a democrat for president. This will be the first time and it is because I see Trump as a disgrace and I support him being gone
so you vote for another asswipe in a party you say is corrupt....yea that party hasnt influenced you....you are a "leaner".... many people who like to think of themselves as independent-minded and free of party influence aren’t thats you.....joe biden is the kind of politician real independents cant stand and would never vote for the guy......
I dont think Biden is an asswipe. I think he is a good dude. He is past his prime and I don’t agree with some of his policy plans but my main concern at the moment is repairing the relationships and damage that Trump has destroyed. I think Biden will do a fine job. I hope he wins and only serves 4 years
well you just said a lot about you.....independent...lol....
No doubt. Thanks for understanding!
next time just be honest and try not to be something you are not....
I’ve been nothing but honest.
no you were not....you were trying to pass yourself off as something you are not......
No I wasn’t. I’m not a registered democrat. I voted for a Republican governor last election. I don’t like either party but with only two choices in most elections I choose the candidate I like best and don’t let party play a part.

frankly I dont really care what you want to call me but I’ve been nothing but honest in this thread. Try it out
you go back and forth....a "leaner".....like i said no one that does not like either party,especially when both are considered corrupt, would vote for trump or biden....why the hell would they?...they are just voting for that corrupt party they supposedly dont like...
Just because I think the party system is corrupt doesn’t mean I think everybody who is a member of each party is corrupt by association. Let’s get real here. For any politician to get elected under the current system they need to be part of one of the two parties. The fact that is the case is what turns me off from the way that system is and I hope something changes it in the future. But For now I give each person on the ballot a fair shake and don’t judge by whatever their label is.

why do I need to explain this to you? Do you really not get it? You sound like you’re playing dumb because you’re stuck in a “gotchya” game trying to paint me as a liar or something. What’s up with that?
you dont understand what an independent is.....you think its a person who can vote this party or that party.....thats not it at all.....an independent is someone who is fed up with both parties and does not help vote the parties he cant stand come into power.....if you vote biden for instance, you are voting for the democrats and everything they stand for.....why call yourself an independent if you are still backing one of the parties you profess you cant stand?.....a great deal of people who call themselves independents still side with one party or the other,thats not being very independent is it?....if a party can influence you enough to vote for them,then you are supporting that party,and yes voting for the top person in that party is supporting that party.....
Sorry but you don’t understand how this works. Fighting for the independent vote is always a major topic during campaigns. Dems and Republicans fight for independent votes and they actually get votes. I’m surprise you haven’t noticed that. And again I don’t care what you want to call me. If you don’t want to call me an independent then dont. I dont care much for labels anyways.
whatever you want to think slade.....you are a leaner.....if you vote for biden you are backing his democratic platform...that means in this election you voting democrat....but then like i asked above....why would a so called independent back a party or a candidate from that party if they think the party is corrupt?......a real independent would not....but an independent in name only would.....

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
I’m an independent and HELL NO would I vote for Trump. Worst president of my lifetime by far.
Easy yes
An independent is an independent because they aren’t tied to a party, they vote for the best candidate. In this case the best candidate is Biden
bullshit....an independent has problems with both parties and would not back a person from either one especially one like biden who is the type of politician that makes one become an independent....you are a middle of the roader who is a democrat one day and a republican the next.....a real independent would say fuck both parties and those who lead them....
A real independent would fit the stereotype you just assigned. One may say fuck you to both parties as I often do. Some may sit in their thumbs during an election like you surely do. And others may pick the best candidate to vote for.

I think both political parties are corrupt as shot and fundraising has over run our bloated Bureaucracy. I don’t imagine I’ll ever register for a party. Last election I wrote in a name. This election I’m voting for Biden given the fact that Trump is the worst thing I’ve ever seen representing our country and he needs to go.
ok so you admit you are just a independent in name....if you vote for biden then you are backing everything he does whether its good or bad because you voted for him.....basically this election you are a democrat.....like i said, a middle of the roader....a real independent would not vote for a party that they claim is corrupt as hell....so why would you back a corrupt party?.....that dont sound very independent....
That’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard today. I have to back everything a person does says and stands for if I vote for them in an election involving two people?! I don’t think there is a person on earth that I fully agree with. What a stupid argument you just made. Please take it back and save some face.
Sure I am... as independent as they come. I’ve never voted for a Republican or a democrat for president. This will be the first time and it is because I see Trump as a disgrace and I support him being gone
so you vote for another asswipe in a party you say is corrupt....yea that party hasnt influenced you....you are a "leaner".... many people who like to think of themselves as independent-minded and free of party influence aren’t thats you.....joe biden is the kind of politician real independents cant stand and would never vote for the guy......
I dont think Biden is an asswipe. I think he is a good dude. He is past his prime and I don’t agree with some of his policy plans but my main concern at the moment is repairing the relationships and damage that Trump has destroyed. I think Biden will do a fine job. I hope he wins and only serves 4 years
no you were not....you were trying to pass yourself off as something you are not......
No I wasn’t. I’m not a registered democrat. I voted for a Republican governor last election. I don’t like either party but with only two choices in most elections I choose the candidate I like best and don’t let party play a part.

frankly I dont really care what you want to call me but I’ve been nothing but honest in this thread. Try it out
you go back and forth....a "leaner".....like i said no one that does not like either party,especially when both are considered corrupt, would vote for trump or biden....why the hell would they?...they are just voting for that corrupt party they supposedly dont like...
Just because I think the party system is corrupt doesn’t mean I think everybody who is a member of each party is corrupt by association. Let’s get real here. For any politician to get elected under the current system they need to be part of one of the two parties. The fact that is the case is what turns me off from the way that system is and I hope something changes it in the future. But For now I give each person on the ballot a fair shake and don’t judge by whatever their label is.

why do I need to explain this to you? Do you really not get it? You sound like you’re playing dumb because you’re stuck in a “gotchya” game trying to paint me as a liar or something. What’s up with that?
you dont understand what an independent is.....you think its a person who can vote this party or that party.....thats not it at all.....an independent is someone who is fed up with both parties and does not help vote the parties he cant stand come into power.....if you vote biden for instance, you are voting for the democrats and everything they stand for.....why call yourself an independent if you are still backing one of the parties you profess you cant stand?.....a great deal of people who call themselves independents still side with one party or the other,thats not being very independent is it?....if a party can influence you enough to vote for them,then you are supporting that party,and yes voting for the top person in that party is supporting that party.....
I don’t like calling myself anything really. Call me independent, unaffiliated, or whatever the hell you want. It really doesn’t matter, I’ve explained my position. I know that you are framing the rules to fit your attack on me and not in reality. When people talk about the independent vote and how it effects elections they aren’t talking about all the People who won’t vote for either candidate, they are talking about the undecideds that could go either way.

An independent or nonpartisan politician is a politician not affiliated with any political party. There are numerous reasons why someone may stand for office as an independent:

• Independents may support policies which are different from those of the major political parties.
  • Independents may support a party's platform, but choose to stand as an independent because they don't feel the party adequately follows their platform.
than call yourself an unaffiliated person ....supporting a policy is different than supporting a party....but if you vote for the top dog in the party you are backing whatever he does because you voted for him...if you vote for biden this time around then you are a democrat this time around....
Whatever you say, call me unaffiliated or call me a democrat if you want. I don’t agree with you’re terminology but as I’ve said I don’t really care that much about labels and this conversation is really boring so let’s shift gears shall we?
yea i can see you shifting gears....

If you wonder why Trump is losing in the polls, even the Fox News Polls, then the answer is exactly what you support. The Government coming in to "help". Remember Ronald Reagan said the most frightening words for anyone was "I am from the Government and I am here to help". While there is a core group of people who want to see the Feds bashing the skulls of those damned Leftists. Most people worry more about the future. What happens next? If this trend continues, will we see a Federal Police Force in which our local cops are federalized?

What is funny to many of us is that the arguments made by Conservatives for decades are not even mentioned. Local Issues, States Rights, and the usual. Normally the Conservatives are arguing that local school boards are best to determine what the local schools should be teaching. They normally object to Federal Authority being used locally. And a dime will get you a million dollars that if Biden wins in November, suddenly those cries will once again, take center stage. Unfortunately it will take a decade or more for them to resound, after the Conservatives threw that belief out the window in the pursuit of vengeance on their political rivals.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I have said so many many times. I do not know if I can do so again this year. My problem is that again I don't like either candidate. I don't like Biden, as evidenced by my Signature box. And I don't like Trump. I may just ignore the election and see what my fellow citizens decide to do.

In another month, we will see how bad it really is for Trump, and the Republicans. But the nightmare scenario is not that Biden is elected President. The nightmare is the Democrats having control, by a comfortable margin, of the House, Senate, and White House. If the Democrats pick up six or eight seats in the Senate, then the mid terms are irrelevant and you can count on at least four, probably eight years of Democratic control.
Agreed. I voted for Don last time too, but won’t bother voting this time. Very little difference between Don and Joe, but the partisans on each side can’t see that. The ignorance is enormous...the left sees Don as the worst man ever to walk the earth and the right sees Joe as a demented Commie.

Which of the two is the better man. Which is more likely to do for others before he does for himself? Which is a better role model for young people?

This is not even a debatable question. The choice is crystal clear.

You're right. Joe Biden was a lying, do-nothing piece of shit even before he started exhibiting advanced dementia.

Easy yes

I don’t like calling myself anything really. Call me independent, unaffiliated, or whatever the hell you want. It really doesn’t matter, I’ve explained my position. I know that you are framing the rules to fit your attack on me and not in reality. When people talk about the independent vote and how it effects elections they aren’t talking about all the People who won’t vote for either candidate, they are talking about the undecideds that could go either way.

An independent or nonpartisan politician is a politician not affiliated with any political party. There are numerous reasons why someone may stand for office as an independent:

• Independents may support policies which are different from those of the major political parties.
  • Independents may support a party's platform, but choose to stand as an independent because they don't feel the party adequately follows their platform.
Chooses to stand as an independent, because they don't feel that a party adequately follows their own platform. Otherwise the independent doesn't vote for either party, and thus awaits the independent candidate to run.
Some may not vote... others may pick the candidate that they like best without signing on to the entire platform
That is generally what happens. Would you say that a Democrat can see this rioting and still vote for the Democrats that are leading these cities>=? Would they rely on SLOW JOE to call in the extra help when it is needed?
I agree with you about the mayors but the president cannot just replace them. They have to step down and then have a special election. You have more faith in Biden than I do. Hell he's supposed to be campaigning and he's locked in his basement!
He’s not locked in his basement that’s just a talking point. You can do better than that
Wouldn't you think a candidate to be president would be touring all the important states? He isn't even going on tv to be interviewed!

Easy yes

Biden will cause an all out civil war and death of thousands of Leftists. Is that the repair you want?
No I would hate to see a civil war, but I don’t see Biden as that polarizing of a figure. I see Trump as that type of figure which is why I want him out.
That's interesting. I see biden as not able to control anything...and BLM escalating to a civil war while he tries ti figure what state he's in. I still think that Biden will step down and someone will take the reins. And it being a black woman may not be ideal.
Biden will be fine for 4 years. He will have a team focusing on race relations and will do a much better job calming the waters than Trump IMO
biden may not last 4 years...there is a reason being president ages you faster...its called pressure and being president is a pretty pressure packed job....

Easy yes

Biden will cause an all out civil war and death of thousands of Leftists. Is that the repair you want?
That's interesting. I see biden as not able to control anything...and BLM escalating to a civil war while he tries ti figure what state he's in. I still think that Biden will step down and someone will take the reins. And it being a black woman may not be ideal.
Biden will be fine for 4 years. He will have a team focusing on race relations and will do a much better job calming the waters than Trump IMO
Horse shit
No, that’s legit.
Horse shit #2

If you wonder why Trump is losing in the polls, even the Fox News Polls, then the answer is exactly what you support. The Government coming in to "help". Remember Ronald Reagan said the most frightening words for anyone was "I am from the Government and I am here to help". While there is a core group of people who want to see the Feds bashing the skulls of those damned Leftists. Most people worry more about the future. What happens next? If this trend continues, will we see a Federal Police Force in which our local cops are federalized?

What is funny to many of us is that the arguments made by Conservatives for decades are not even mentioned. Local Issues, States Rights, and the usual. Normally the Conservatives are arguing that local school boards are best to determine what the local schools should be teaching. They normally object to Federal Authority being used locally. And a dime will get you a million dollars that if Biden wins in November, suddenly those cries will once again, take center stage. Unfortunately it will take a decade or more for them to resound, after the Conservatives threw that belief out the window in the pursuit of vengeance on their political rivals.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I have said so many many times. I do not know if I can do so again this year. My problem is that again I don't like either candidate. I don't like Biden, as evidenced by my Signature box. And I don't like Trump. I may just ignore the election and see what my fellow citizens decide to do.

In another month, we will see how bad it really is for Trump, and the Republicans. But the nightmare scenario is not that Biden is elected President. The nightmare is the Democrats having control, by a comfortable margin, of the House, Senate, and White House. If the Democrats pick up six or eight seats in the Senate, then the mid terms are irrelevant and you can count on at least four, probably eight years of Democratic control.
Agreed. I voted for Don last time too, but won’t bother voting this time. Very little difference between Don and Joe, but the partisans on each side can’t see that. The ignorance is enormous...the left sees Don as the worst man ever to walk the earth and the right sees Joe as a demented Commie.

Which of the two is the better man. Which is more likely to do for others before he does for himself? Which is a better role model for young people?

This is not even a debatable question. The choice is crystal clear.

None of the Above?

Nope. Sorry. This is an easy question to answer if one endeavors to answer honestly.

Ok. We have Biden who wants to get rid of my second amendment rights. We have Trump who wants to quash my freedom of speech. We have Biden who wants to take more of my money. We have Trump who wants to cost me more money with economic problems.

So what is the crystal clear choice?

Whoa up there. Trump wants to quash your freedom of speech? Trump wants economic problems? Can you please cite some evidence of these assertions, and I don't mean, "I read it somewhere and got hysterical!" either.

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
What branch and designation are these troops that you are talking about?
It’s a variety from both DHS and DOJ. You’ve seen the videos haven’t you?
oh so they aren't the military?
Did I say they were military?
You implied as such
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
No I didn’t imply military. Troopers doesn’t mean military
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
Someone who has never been in the military wouldn't realize we have U.S. Army Troopers
We also have Super Troopers. What point are you trying to make?

View attachment 367291
Cops aren't troops dumb ass ATF Border Patrol and Homeland Security aren't Troopers the feds don't have Troopers except for the military idiot
Whatever you say Tonto... it you should really look up definitions before you try and BS terminology. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Nobody cares
You just used a racial epithet in your post... Tsk tsk you should know better.. lol

it is ok when they do it. or when they use homophobic slurs. or when they look down on poor people. or when they practice religious bigotry. ect ect ect.

i spent years, pointing out how hypocritical lefties are, when it comes to such things.

and not once did a single liberal show any sincerity in their beliefs. they were all comfortable attacking people for various "isms" while also demonstrating that they hold such "isms" themselves.

they are completely without shame. or brains.
All this over a word that has nothing to do with race. Seems y’all caught the Snowflake disease

my point stands. address it, or don't hit the reply button you moron.
Your point had nothing to do with the word I used or the thread I was in that YOU replied to. Nice try to reverse the script but this one was your bad

1. when you people are pointing fingers, you don't care if the accusation is fair or just. hell, i think you prefer when you know it is bullshit.

2. and my point stands. you people are fine using such slurs, and never once have any of you, when called on it, admitted, that you were wrong to do so. every time you people whine about various "ism" it is always bullshit.
Have I made an unfair accusation or inappropriate slur? If so then what.

If not, then why are you fighting against the invisible “they”?? There’s no point. Deal with the person you’re talking to and make valid on topic points to what’s being discussed

the way you lefties use false accusations of racism, is a valid point.
Ok, what false accusation did I use? Please point to one so I can defend it... if your not talking about me then I don’t find it relevant to the discussion I’m having.
he called you a lefty ...i wonder why?....

Easy yes

Sorry but you don’t understand how this works. Fighting for the independent vote is always a major topic during campaigns. Dems and Republicans fight for independent votes and they actually get votes. I’m surprise you haven’t noticed that. And again I don’t care what you want to call me. If you don’t want to call me an independent then dont. I dont care much for labels anyways.
whatever you want to think slade.....you are a leaner.....if you vote for biden you are backing his democratic platform...that means in this election you voting democrat....but then like i asked above....why would a so called independent back a party or a candidate from that party if they think the party is corrupt?......a real independent would not....but an independent in name only would.....
Some people prefer to be engaged and actually vote for people who can win... given two options they pick the lesser of two evils. I think it is silly to think that voters need to own and support every platform objective of the people they vote for. There are plenty of disagreements and debates even with in each party. I plan on voting for Joe and I plan on being critical of the policies I don’t agree with. Is that ok with you?

Easy yes

Chooses to stand as an independent, because they don't feel that a party adequately follows their own platform. Otherwise the independent doesn't vote for either party, and thus awaits the independent candidate to run.
Some may not vote... others may pick the candidate that they like best without signing on to the entire platform
That is generally what happens. Would you say that a Democrat can see this rioting and still vote for the Democrats that are leading these cities>=? Would they rely on SLOW JOE to call in the extra help when it is needed?
I agree with you about the mayors but the president cannot just replace them. They have to step down and then have a special election. You have more faith in Biden than I do. Hell he's supposed to be campaigning and he's locked in his basement!
He’s not locked in his basement that’s just a talking point. You can do better than that
Wouldn't you think a candidate to be president would be touring all the important states? He isn't even going on tv to be interviewed!
I don’t think a big campaign push is smart right now as we are in the heat of a pandemic and race riots are happening in our streets. Trump is our leader and he is bombing both situations. Biden is being patient and strategic and isnt going to make the mistake of appearing to politicize these very serious issues... and it’s working

Easy yes

Some people prefer to be engaged and actually vote for people who can win... given two options they pick the lesser of two evils. I think it is silly to think that voters need to own and support every platform objective of the people they vote for. There are plenty of disagreements and debates even with in each party. I plan on voting for Joe and I plan on being critical of the policies I don’t agree with. Is that ok with you?
oh you are one of those "lessor" of 2 evil people......why didnt you just say so?.....that just proved what i said about you thanks.....thinking you can live better in draculas world than lucifers...yea thats logical......

Easy yes

I don’t think a big campaign push is smart right now as we are in the heat of a pandemic and race riots are happening in our streets. Trump is our leader and he is bombing both situations. Biden is being patient and strategic and isnt going to make the mistake of appearing to politicize these very serious issues... and it’s working
You call it patient and I call it strategically scared to talk with a camera rolling. I can tell you really like the guy or you are a staunch Democrat.

Easy yes

oh you are one of those "lessor" of 2 evil people......why didnt you just say so?.....that just proved what i said about you thanks.....thinking you can live better in draculas world than lucifers...yea thats logical......
You’re not paying attention or your just trolling either way I’m not going to waste time explaining myself to you.

Easy yes

You call it patient and I call it strategically scared to talk with a camera rolling. I can tell you really like the guy or you are a staunch Democrat.
I do like Biden as a person. I think he is a good guy that genuinely cares about other people and has an ability to harness his own personal pain and Tragedies to help others going through the same type of stuff. But I also think he is past his prime and I’m not a supporter of the far left policy stuff. So it’s a mixed bag. I just see how damaging Trump is and can’t wait to see him out of power. Don’t underestimate the power of the anti Trump movement. He has pissed a lot of people off and id say millions will be voting for his removal as their primary concern.

Easy yes

You’re not paying attention or your just trolling either way I’m not going to waste time explaining myself to you.
because you cant.....every time you do you just put yourself as a democrat....you have already been called a lefty and a staunch democrat in this thread....nothing from you....all i did was say you aint an independent .....i think all 3 were right.....

Easy yes

I do like Biden as a person. I think he is a good guy that genuinely cares about other people and has an ability to harness his own personal pain and Tragedies to help others going through the same type of stuff. But I also think he is past his prime and I’m not a supporter of the far left policy stuff. So it’s a mixed bag. I just see how damaging Trump is and can’t wait to see him out of power. Don’t underestimate the power of the anti Trump movement. He has pissed a lot of people off and id say millions will be voting for his removal as their primary concern.
lol.....no response being called a staunch democrat or a lefty......but you love biden and the democrat shit he stands for.....got it....lol

Easy yes

because you cant.....every time you do you just put yourself as a democrat....you have already been called a lefty and a staunch democrat in this thread....nothing from you....all i did was say you aint an independent .....i think all 3 were right.....
Good for you. I’m not an independent, I’m a staunch lefty... I guess you got me all figured out. Well done

Forum List

Back