Democrats are trying to prevent Trump getting his hands on Uncle Sam's loot

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Trump and Mnuchin are trying to give Mnuchin sole discretion over payouts from the economy rescue fund whereas the Democrats don't want Trump and his family to enrich themselves from the free money. Democrats are asking for oversight over the payments.

The best way to exclude Trump and his family is to make any entity that requests free money to submit their tax returns and financial records.

Trump and Mnuchin are trying to give Mnuchin sole discretion over payouts from the economy rescue fund whereas the Democrats don't want Trump and his family to enrich themselves from the free money. Democrats are asking for oversight over the payments.

The best way to exclude Trump and his family is to make any entity that requests free money to submit their tax returns and financial records.
I will say it again... Mnucin is a fucking crook. Vote out the fucking crooks in the WH. FDT

you're really retarded, but your leftist's comrades will cheer you on because you are their clown

Hardly. The democrats don't want the GOP to spend their pork on something that would actually benefit people.

Honestly, from what I've seen, Pelosi might have put this stuff in as some sort of "outreach program" to voting blocks.

Union bargaining power, strong fuel emissions standard for airlines, bigger solar tax credits, voter registration changes, a federal minimum wage, diversity officers at corporations to do a head count of the color of peoples skin.

Seems like a peculiar list to add to an emergency fund in a time of crisis.

Honestly, from what I've seen, Pelosi might have put this stuff in as some sort of "outreach program" to voting blocks.

Union bargaining power, strong fuel emissions standard for airlines, bigger solar tax credits, voter registration changes, a federal minimum wage, diversity officers at corporations to do a head count of the color of peoples skin.

When obama was president pelosi included money to teach african men how to clean their penis into that economic stimulus bill

What does your question have to do with the topic?
ok dumbass since you don't understand the quote function I'll explain it to you
When you are addressing a specific poster/POST you click on that section that says "Replyconnected to the post you wish to address.

Now I assume your post is meant for me so I will ask you if what I asked is not on the topic what does your comment have to do with the topic?

Nancy's a terrorist and is working with Soros and the ChiComs to destroy the US economy

When obama was president pelosi included money to teach african men how to clean their penis into that economic stimulus bill
I remember that

Abusing his position, the impeached president trump has already made illegal millions for himself, his family, and his cronies. He is just becoming more daring since the sham trial in the Senate. But, conservatives are happy, handing hundreds-of-billions of federal dollars to the fat cats is conservatism at its finest.

1585041173828.png

you're really retarded, but your leftist's comrades will cheer you on because you are their clown

You are the most prolific reader of my posts. Please don't thank me.

Hardly. The democrats don't want the GOP to spend their pork on something that would actually benefit people.

Mnuchin is a spineless, bent, stooge and is not to be trusted. He cannot be in charge of disbursements of Uncle Sam's free money.

Forum List

Back