Democrats are starting a support group

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Democrats have formed a support group of dozens of lawmakers in the six months since the Capitol riot where there have been 'a lot of tears' and a 'lot of anger' expressed, one congresswoman said.
Rep. Veronica Escobar, a Texas Democrat, said after January 6 she was having a hard time coping.
'I was having some very violent nightmares. that were deeply disturbing,' Escobar recalled.
Crow, a former Army Ranger, said the MAGA attack brought him back to his military days 'of being ready to fight and do whatever necessary to get us out.'

OH Brother LOL
The creepy Democrats are playing this up for all it's worth.
Hopefully people can see that this is just another Dirty Democrat fear mongering propaganda campaign.
They never stop lying.

Democrats have formed a support group of dozens of lawmakers in the six months since the Capitol riot where there have been 'a lot of tears' and a 'lot of anger' expressed, one congresswoman said.
Rep. Veronica Escobar, a Texas Democrat, said after January 6 she was having a hard time coping.
'I was having some very violent nightmares. that were deeply disturbing,' Escobar recalled.
Crow, a former Army Ranger, said the MAGA attack brought him back to his military days 'of being ready to fight and do whatever necessary to get us out.'

OH Brother LOL
Hopefully people can see that this is just another Dirty Democrat fear mongering propaganda campaign.
They never stop lying.
Isn’t that what BLM and LGTBQ are?

1625620968517.png

1625620909109.png

Funny how the only firearms that we are certain that were present was the one used by the Capitol police to murder a unarmed female protestor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

OH Brother LOL
They never stop lying.
Democrats have a support group and Republicans have Qnon so all is fair.

View attachment 509670

View attachment 509667

Funny how the only firearms that we are certain that were present was the one used by the Capitol police to murder a unarmed female protestor.

*****SMILE*****

What do you tin foil hats say every time an unarmed black guy is shot by police??..oh ya..guess he should have complied. They were warned repeatedly by security to stop trying to break into the Senate chamber but ignored them...guess she should have complied.

View attachment 509670

View attachment 509667

*****SMILE*****

What do you tin foil hats say every time an unarmed black guy is shot by police??..oh ya..guess he should have complied. They were warned repeatedly by security to stop trying to break into the Senate chamber but ignored them...guess she should have complied.

1625622078133.png

I see the Capitol building isn't burning down in the name of social justice for murdering an unarmed white female protestor like most of the progressive cities did for the black abusive drug addict.

Those are quite some heroes you have there a murdering black cop and a woman abusing black drug addict.

Perhaps you should make mention of that while teaching your critical race theory.

*****CHUCKLE*****

OH Brother LOL
They never stop lying.
As I recall, the total that actually did the "breaking in," amounted to about 52 people. The couple of hundred others that "walked in" after being waved in by Capitol Police, were peaceful. None that entered were armed with weapons. Despite this, a member of the Capitol Police deliberately murdered one of the unarmed people. A woman. A Capitol Policeman did die, but of natural causes, per the medical examiner (I know, he should have been fired for being honest).
The complete idiocy of the left trying to compare the break in, with the blatant murder of over 3,000 people at the World Trade Center on 9/11, by Omar's BFF's, is mindboggling.

The Dems take their hate hoaxes a bit too far sometimes, right Jussie?

Who trolled the trump crowd, egged on as many as they could to rush a Capitol that, for the first time ever with a large crowd on the Mall, did not erect a barricade, as those trolling knew all along?

The left says they were trump supporters.

The evidence of that is that they wore MAGA and some had joined oath keepers....

Jussie Smollett was busted for "they wore MAGA" hate hoax. The standard that they wore MAGA hence has already been disproven.

As for joining oath keepers, that is the oldest opposition research trick in the book.

How do we bust the frauds who trolled and encouraged and led the charge for not being authentic trump supporters?

First you must understand who was behind it... The same cocksuker behind Smollett - homO.

What white men are loyal to homO?

HOMOS.......

If there are 30+ homos in the 1/6 crowd, that would be a statistical anomaly pointing straight at hate hoax and homO....

I don't understand what the problem is! If they are having problems and need their extra-special snowflake safe space, I'm sure Donald can fix them right up with a place to go either down at the Ellipse or at Mar A Lago!

OH Brother LOL
They never stop lying.
Halfwit Dimtards like you are the only people who give a shit about them.

OH Brother LOL
They never stop lying.
Halfwit Dimtards like you are the only people who give a shit about them.
About who??

Forum List

Back