Democrats are going to pay in the midterms for forcing vaccinated people to wear masks

I asked you to explain why only unvaxxed are dying if it’s not working. Your answer was it’s ‘Murcia live free or die (basic summary). You did not explain how you can have a rational view of the vaccine not working with the evidence.
It's not just unvaxxed people who are dying. You are spreading misinformation.

That's my point.

The American people have a right to doubt and be hesitant.

I think they were more against the involuntary drafting of 18 year olds, to go fight, kill and possibly be KIA a half a world away, but maybe it was just a stoner like Tommy Chong "We're against the Man, man".

Yeah killing an maiming young men who've been impressed into service, verse the horrible, despotic inconvenience of mask wearing......What pussified bunch of losers the NEO-GOP has spawned.

Neo-GOP, BlindBoob's leftist propaganda word of the day

> You don’t have a right to spread a deadly virus

>>You killed grandmothers by spreading potentially deadly viruses your whole life.

Colds and flus. We've all had them. They kill tens of thousands annually,

2017–2018 flu season was high with an estimated 45 million people getting sick with influenza, 21 million people going to a health care provider, 810,000 hospitalizations, and 61,000 deaths from influenza.

And we all spread them our whole lives. And we didn't wear masks. So your argument that one does not have the right to "spread a deadly virus," (assuming that means not get vaccinated or wear a mask or similar), is historically inaccurate.

I'm surprised you did not get the analogy.

I asked you to explain why only unvaxxed are dying if it’s not working
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are dying from the vax. Vaccinated people are DYING

Neo-GOP, BlindBoob's leftist propaganda word of the day
Word of the Day? I've been using Neo-GOP since they tried to counter Trumpybears election loss with that fascist BIGLIE tactic.

Everybody's been talking about how the Neo-GOPers are just Fascist Wannabees.

Word of the Day? I've been using Neo-GOP since they tried to counter Trumpybears election loss with that fascist BIGLIE tactic.

Everybody's been talking about how the Neo-GOPers are just Fascist Wannabees.

It doesn't really mean anything. There is nothing "new" about Republicans. They are the same useless party they always were. Just like Democrats haven't changed. You were always evil

There is nothing "new" about Republicans.
ErPzc2_VEAAMvf5.jpg

Sure, sure nothing novel here folks, keep moving towards those cattle cars.

Yeah, Republicans are wearing swastikas' now.

And I said you were team Democrat.

Nailed it!
Poor Kazie, I almost feel sorry for you.

But I still love ya man, you make me laugh.

Poor Kazie, I almost feel sorry for you.

But I still love ya man, you make me laugh.

You feel sorry for what?

You just keep saying anything Democrats say is enough and nothing Republicans say is enough. You're sorry for me because I'm bored?

Oh wait, you mean you're just being a dick, got it

You feel sorry for what?

You just keep saying anything Democrats say is enough and nothing Republicans say is enough. You're sorry for me because I'm bored?

Oh wait, you mean you're just being a dick, got it

I said "almost" because.......wait for it.......... drum roll please

Forum List

Back