Democrats Are Extraordinarily United Behind Biden

Go ahead and vote against your country, it's your right.
My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.
so one white old clown replaces another old white clown.....not much difference....

The difference is, If Biden does half the crap that Rump has I am sure that a Republican Controlled Senate will vote to have him removed. And include witnesses.
he will probably get as much bullshit thrown at him from the right as the left threw at trump...his little time that he will have there will be pretty miserable....
Not likely. Most of the shit thrown at Trump is a result what he says, not what he actually does. Biden is not likely to spend half the night shooting out tweets about all the people he hates, nor will he be threaten governors who don't run their state the way he thinks they should, ignoring inconvenience facts, nor will he create an administration of people he can't work with.
yea sure.....his first term will be made miserable by the die hard republicans.....
LOL watch Biden reverse all those BS executive orders of the trump moron
dont matter what he does eddie, when he does something the other side dont like or when he fucks up,and he will,they all do eventually.....they will dump on him just like the left is doing to trump...by the time he hits 80 he will be like Reagan was at that age.....pressure does wonders to your physical and mental health....

My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.
so one white old clown replaces another old white clown.....not much difference....

The difference is, If Biden does half the crap that Rump has I am sure that a Republican Controlled Senate will vote to have him removed. And include witnesses.
he will probably get as much bullshit thrown at him from the right as the left threw at trump...his little time that he will have there will be pretty miserable....
Not likely. Most of the shit thrown at Trump is a result what he says, not what he actually does. Biden is not likely to spend half the night shooting out tweets about all the people he hates, nor will he be threaten governors who don't run their state the way he thinks they should, ignoring inconvenience facts, nor will he create an administration of people he can't work with.
yea sure.....his first term will be made miserable by the die hard republicans.....
dont matter what he does eddie, when he does something the other side dont like or when he fucks up,and he will,they all do eventually.....they will dump on him just like the left is doing to trump...by the time he hits 80 he will be like Reagan was at that age.....pressure does wonders to your physical and mental health....
Yes as we can see with the man in office now ,doesn't seem like he's playing with a full deck

'they will dump on him just like the left is doing to trump' you say. Of course dumping on trump is a priority. We're in a full blown pandemic we may not recover from thanks to trump and the republicans. Getting rid of that bum should be a top priority for everyone since he's shown he doesn't give a shit about anything but being reelected.

Not Republicans but you mean the Party of the Rump. And their hero is going to be gone and dealt with by NY just to name one. After you abandoned the GOP and were so nasty about it, don't expect to be invited in when we bring it back on line as something we can all be proud of.

Not Republicans but you mean the Party of the Rump. And their hero is going to be gone and dealt with by NY just to name one. After you abandoned the GOP and were so nasty about it, don't expect to be invited in when we bring it back on line as something we can all be proud of.
Pray tell,,, when will that be ??? When the 51 republican senators looking for their jobs back tell the people how sorry they were following the Trump POS??

Pray tell,,, when will that be ??? When the 51 republican senators looking for their jobs back tell the people how sorry they were following the Trump POS??

REpublicans like me won't buy it. They sold their souls to the Rump. There will be no forgiveness given. And it's not been 51, it's been 40. There are 4 that deserve to continue. The next Senate runoffs will look a lot like what I've seen here where the Incumbants are voted out at the Primaries. What we are going to have to do is make sure the replacements aren't worse nightmares.

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Democrats are also extraordinarily united in their opposition to Trump.

Sure they are. He's the Dem running. I wouldn't vote for foot in mouth Biden, but many will.

You sure are a whiny little shit.

Before the Covid crap the country was in great shape thanks to Trump. If you think folks will forget that than you really are a whiny idiot.

UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a leader finally taking care of America.

For a POS Trump has done a great job as POTUS even if TDS sufferers like you can't or won't see it.

If Trump were a Dem or a Prog you'd be singing his praises. Hypocrite much. LOL

You sure are a whiny little shit.

Before the Covid crap the country was in great shape thanks to Trump. If you think folks will forget that than you really are a whiny idiot.

UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a leader finally taking care of America.

For a POS Trump has done a great job as POTUS even if TDS sufferers like you can't or won't see it.

If Trump were a Dem or a Prog you'd be singing his praises. Hypocrite much. LOL

Sorry, Fruitcake, the daily award for the Daily TDS Fruitcake award has already been given out. Of all things, it went to a Liberal for the second time in it's history. You Party of the Rumpers need to do better. It's supposed to be YOUR right to win it.

Biden is nothing more than a front man for the progressives!
That's a lie.

It's obvious, Crep! None of you LIKE Biden! He's a dinosaur. He's senile. He's totally part of the Washington establishment! Why else would you all rally behind this joke of a candidate?
He's neither a dinosaur nor senile, he's just not my first choice. Not progressive enough, and certainly not the "front man for progressives" the OP is claiming. He has his own brain and opinions. Unlike tRump his positions will not be those of the last person he spoke to, they will be his own.

I actually like Biden... I think he was on almost every Democrat's short list but might not been number one on a lot...

But he is Smart, Kind, Very Experienced... He will be a very good president and one will be needed to fix up after the latest GOP President...

Yes as we can see with the man in office now ,doesn't seem like he's playing with a full deck
its called pressure and frustration..........

'they will dump on him just like the left is doing to trump' you say. Of course dumping on trump is a priority. We're in a full blown pandemic we may not recover from thanks to trump and the republicans. Getting rid of that bum should be a top priority for everyone since he's shown he doesn't give a shit about anything but being reelected.
yea like that makes him any different than any other president....

That's a lie.

It's obvious, Crep! None of you LIKE Biden! He's a dinosaur. He's senile. He's totally part of the Washington establishment! Why else would you all rally behind this joke of a candidate?
He's neither a dinosaur nor senile, he's just not my first choice. Not progressive enough, and certainly not the "front man for progressives" the OP is claiming. He has his own brain and opinions. Unlike tRump his positions will not be those of the last person he spoke to, they will be his own.

I actually like Biden... I think he was on almost every Democrat's short list but might not been number one on a lot...

But he is Smart, Kind, Very Experienced... He will be a very good president and one will be needed to fix up after the latest GOP President...
And he might even listen to those in his administration

That's a lie.

Joe Biden is smart? Since when? He had to cheat to get through college and STILL finished near the bottom of his class! He's never been smart. Now he's not very smart and getting senile...nice combination for a President! (eye roll)

once again you talk about something you have no idea about.....i never abandoned the GOP since i was never a member......they are a plague on society just as the democrats are...

REpublicans like me won't buy it. They sold their souls to the Rump. There will be no forgiveness given. And it's not been 51, it's been 40. There are 4 that deserve to continue. The next Senate runoffs will look a lot like what I've seen here where the Incumbants are voted out at the Primaries. What we are going to have to do is make sure the replacements aren't worse nightmares.
there are no quality people out there.....who in the hell would want to run with the political climate of today?....there will be nothing but half-assed people for quite a while....get used to it....

Forum List

Back