Democrats Are Extraordinarily United Behind Biden

They find the fact that Trump is doing a great job shocking.
No, I find that to be a lie. A big lie. What my father would have called a "whopper".

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.
You need to look in a mirror, tRumpling.

You need to kiss my ass dipshit.
Such witty and intelligent rejoinders.

You fuckin' tRumplings are too stupid to even construct a decent comeback.

Beat it, kid.

Az Fla Texas virus up hugely Can we thank Trump ?? AH thinks he's smarter than scientists

Biden is nothing more than a front man for the progressives!
That's a lie.

Ukraine j is just a puppet for the marxist and communists behind the scenes. That's fact. One is delusional if they can't easily discern that.
No, that's a lie.

tRump needed the Democrats to have committed the same crime he did to make it ok, so he made it up.

Also, you're behind the curve (as usual). It's China now, they've given up on trying to get the Ukraine thing to stick.

No, I find that to be a lie. A big lie. What my father would have called a "whopper".

Beat it, kid.

LMAO I'm probably older than you and I sure ain't stupid. However, you surely are. Your comebacks are good for a laugh.

Beat it dumbass. LOL

Beat it, kid.

LMAO I'm probably older than you and I sure ain't stupid. However, you surely are. Your comebacks are good for a laugh.

Beat it dumbass. LOL
Are you still here?

Beat it, kid.

Beat it dumbass. LOL
Are you still here?

Why yes I am. Why wouldn't I be. LOL

Biden is nothing more than a front man for the progressives!
That's a lie.

Ukraine j is just a puppet for the marxist and communists behind the scenes. That's fact. One is delusional if they can't easily discern that.
No, that's a lie.

tRump needed the Democrats to have committed the same crime he did to make it ok, so he made it up.

Also, you're behind the curve (as usual). It's China now, they've given up on trying to get the Ukraine thing to stick.

No, Ukraine j extorted money from them. That's fact. China is the CCP. Communists aren't to be trusted.

Az Fla Texas virus up hugely Can we thank Trump ?? AH thinks he's smarter than scientists

You should be thanking the Chinese since it all started with them. They are the ones who let it out on the world.

I seriously doubt that they can even comprehend what you said. They're all emotion and no substance.
Understood it completely Can YOU understand that Trump had his finger up his butt instead of working to stop the progress of the virus? How many deaths were responsible for his sleeping on the job?

You should be thanking the Chinese since it all started with them. They are the ones who let it out on the world.

I seriously doubt that they can even comprehend what you said. They're all emotion and no substance.
Understood it completely Can YOU understand that Trump had his finger up his butt instead of working to stop the progress of the virus? How many deaths were responsible for his sleeping on the job?

None. All of his policies are good for the US. The previous buffoon, no. O's policies were very bad for the US.

Go ahead and vote against your country, it's your right.
My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.
so one white old clown replaces another old white clown.....not much difference....

The difference is, If Biden does half the crap that Rump has I am sure that a Republican Controlled Senate will vote to have him removed. And include witnesses.
he will probably get as much bullshit thrown at him from the right as the left threw at trump...his little time that he will have there will be pretty miserable....
Not likely. Most of the shit thrown at Trump is a result what he says, not what he actually does. Biden is not likely to spend half the night shooting out tweets about all the people he hates, nor will he be threaten governors who don't run their state the way he thinks they should, ignoring inconvenience facts, nor will he create an administration of people he can't work with.
yea sure.....his first term will be made miserable by the die hard republicans.....

Not Republicans but you mean the Party of the Rump. And their hero is going to be gone and dealt with by NY just to name one. After you abandoned the GOP and were so nasty about it, don't expect to be invited in when we bring it back on line as something we can all be proud of.
once again you talk about something you have no idea about.....i never abandoned the GOP since i was never a member......they are a plague on society just as the democrats are...

You are a party of rumper regardless.
something you cant prove....like always....why would i call the guy i love a big mouth asswipe?...your problem hunt is you just cant understand how someone can be against the shit you love and not be a "trumper".....maybe someday that tiny mind of yours will figure it out.....

I call it like I Sees'em. And you already tried to fool us all. It doesn't work all the time. So go ahead and deny not being a Rumpster. We will all believe anything you have to say (NOT) just like we are suppose to believe everything that Rump says.

Forum List

Back