Democrats and media spent 24 hours masturbating that Trump was finished!

mueller's spokesperson said certain parts were 'inaccurate'. nothing was said that the entire thing wasn't true. even woodward & bernstein had some facts wrong, but we know how watergate turned out don't we?
Nixon actually broke the law.

Did Trump?

If so, let's see the proof.

I've started nine threads asking for proof Trump colluded with Russia, and nine times I've not received it.

Consider this the tenth attempt to get the evidence.

Where is it?

Just a friendly suggestion: try waiting 'til Mueller has offered the finished product aka a report that details his findings
Really, so we just have to trust that Mueller has a rabbit under his hat?
SDNY has the rabbit and the hat it in full view with the court filing that implicates Trump as the ring leader in the crime Cohen is going to jail for.

Ken Starr was on FOX today and said he was a lot more "transparent" in conducting his investigation.

What that means, I guess, is he didn't hide the ball like Mueller has.

Here's the trick to "hiding the ball."

Sometimes it means there is no ball.
Trump is implicated in the crime Cohen is going to jail for. There are plenty of balls.
Let's see it then. Let's see it.
Let's see what? You think I have it my hand? LOl! What a dumb ass.

Do you feel let down now that it turns out the Cohen story wasn't true?

No one said it was completely false.

They said it wasn't accurate.

So Trump ^& Cohen told the exact same lie at the same time.

Yep that was just a coincidence.
So you defend a lie saying "wasn't accurate" is different than "false"?

Wow.
OMG man, are you seriously that stupid that you cannot make the distinction?"

You`ll be seeing Cohen again on February 7th when he testifies publicly in front of a House panel so you`re advised to put your ticker tape parade on hold. He`s got plenty to say and it won`t be favorable for Mango Mussolini. He`s not going to be talking about the Super Bowl.
Cohen is already a proven liar (he lied to Congress) so I'd say anything he says to Congress this time might also be a pack of lies.

Yep.... This guy's so far down the river he doesn't even remember where he came from.

Jo

No one said it was completely false.

They said it wasn't accurate.

So Trump ^& Cohen told the exact same lie at the same time.

Yep that was just a coincidence.
So you defend a lie saying "wasn't accurate" is different than "false"?

Wow.
OMG man, are you seriously that stupid that you cannot make the distinction?"

No he's astute enough to see bullshit.
Whereas you are swimming in it neck deep
and think you're in calgon.

Jo

mueller's spokesperson said certain parts were 'inaccurate'. nothing was said that the entire thing wasn't true. even woodward & bernstein had some facts wrong, but we know how watergate turned out don't we?

Did Trump?

I've started nine threads asking for proof Trump colluded with Russia, and nine times I've not received it.

Where is it?

You might start with asking where in the US Code of law that 'collusion' is illegal to begin with.

24 hours?
More like 24 months of rough dry masturbation predicting the demise of Trump.
Rubbed raw and no happy ending.
No wonder they are so bitter.
"Bitter"? About what? A total of 37 indictments and more on the way? Lol! Including Trumps own legal liability.

24 hours?
"Bitter"? About what? A total of 37 indictments and more on the way? Lol! Including Trumps own legal liability.
37 indictments, including a bunch of Russians who don't live in the United States? Those indictments?

Did Trump?

Where is it?

You might start with asking where in the US Code of law that 'collusion' is illegal to begin with.
Why, when I can start with "conspiracy" that is a crime, which means the same thing?

24 hours?
37 indictments, including a bunch of Russians who don't live in the United States? Those indictments?
And the one's that mean something here. And they aren't all Russians.

Every time a Progressive Trump Impeachment Fantasy Bug smashes against the windshield of Reality, an angel gets its wings
You're watching the wrong movie. Every time a Trump stooge gets indicted or ends up in jail a Trump supporter gets his pitchfork.

Did Trump?

Where is it?

Stop! You're gonna kill his erection!

Jo

Did Trump?

Where is it?

Stop! You're gonna kill his erection!

Jo
It went limp a long time ago, because they never understood that "conspiracy" is the legal term, not "collusion".

Another Trumpanzee done in by Faux News. The Special Prosecutor's office never said that the Buzzfeed story was false, just not accurate in all respects. This does not clear Trump; he's up to his eyeballs in Mueller's sights. Just be patient; the end is coming for Dumpf and Putin,

View attachment 241038

Um yea they did you fucking moron.

The entire buzzfeed story was that Mueller had documents and emails proving that Trump told Cohen to lie.

Mueller himself said we have no such documents. Thus the buzzfeed story is a big pile of horse shit. Your fucking leftwing media has lost all credibility. To even ATTEMPT to defend this is absurd.

You`ll be seeing Cohen again on February 7th when he testifies publicly in front of a House panel so you`re advised to put your ticker tape parade on hold. He`s got plenty to say and it won`t be favorable for Mango Mussolini. He`s not going to be talking about the Super Bowl.
Cohen is already a proven liar (he lied to Congress) so I'd say anything he says to Congress this time might also be a pack of lies.
Because Cohen wants a longer sentence he`ll lie?

He'll say anything he thinks he has to to make the prosecutor happy. The prosecutor is not interested in truth he's interested in a conviction.

Jo

Did Trump?

Where is it?

mueller has it AND the new house is picking up where the old house tried to bury any info gathered thus far that might lead to some high crimes & misdemeanors; not to mention all the little ratfuckers in & around trump's inner circle.

Forum List

Back