Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached

Conservatives are about to bring legal challenges to every civil right Americans have. In the face of that onslaught nothing should be off the table.
Yes, that's the utter bullshit you've been told to repeat.

Fuck Democrats. They're just stupid children.
definitely parrots. they sing the same songs daily. kumbaya my lord like

I can see why you think you belong to me
They never want to let us think, or let us decide one thing for ourself
But now you’re looking like some Scalia clone
So it just makes sense they’d pick you for their own

Amy what you want to do?
are your panties red or blue
You just smile thru the partisan ado

Don't you think the right wants the christian kind
All the things we thought weren't proper could swing right in time
Could your sisterhood be pissed over your find
But no fetus can beat them Dems alone
Cuz’ them christian values can’t be wrong
(will it take too long to see)

Amy what you want to do?
are you’re panties red or blue?

Now it's come to what they want, they've had their way
And all the things Ruth won before
Just faded into gray and can you see
That the partisans who stumped for you are sleeze
they’re extremists who you will never please
Won't you look at me and tell me?

Amy what you want to do?
are you’re panties red or blue?

~S~ w/apologies to Pure Prairie league

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

Every Left wing city needs a night of broken glass it seems.
Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.
Show us this rule.
In 2016, McConnell consistently made one argument for not filling the SCOTUS seat : It was an election year, and voters should decide which presidential candidate should pick the next justice.

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.
The people did decide. Even RBG said the President is the President for 4 years.
Obama was President for 4 years, didn't seem to matter to the GOP then. Maybe we owe the people one for Merrick Garland
It's been repeatedly explained to you. The Senate has no obligation to rubber-stamp the President's nominations.
There are a lot of obligations the Senate doesn't have. For example, keeping the number of SC justices to 9, not impeaching sitting justices, not adding DC and Puerto Rico as states, keeping the Electoral College the way it is now, etc.
Then you agree those things shouldn't happen. Cool!
The Senate has done many things that shouldn't have happened. I guess that is the new normal.

The people did decide. Even RBG said the President is the President for 4 years.
Obama was President for 4 years, didn't seem to matter to the GOP then. Maybe we owe the people one for Merrick Garland
Are you just acting stupid ?
How do you mean? Is it because I see our democracy under attack?

That was not a written rule. Who gets confirmed is up to the Senate Majority Leader and he can delay as long as he wants.
So what you're saying is that there are no rules and might makes right. Don't complain when the Dems win the Senate and rewrite the unwritten rules.

It would take 2/3 of both houses to remove her.

And no one in either party said they wouldn't confirm a nominee from their own party, you are a liar
I guess you are too. The House requires a simple majority to impeach.

what nonsense is this? people did decide in 2016. Did you miss that contest? Trump won four years. her nomination is within that timeframe. so the people decided. what is it that you don't understand exactly? Did obammy nominate Merrick Garland? tell me the difference?
Obama was the duly elected president when McConnell refused to bring his nomination up claiming the people should decide in the next election. Now the GOP rush Barrett through BEFORE the people can decide. Why not wait a week?

what nonsense is this? people did decide in 2016. Did you miss that contest? Trump won four years. her nomination is within that timeframe. so the people decided. what is it that you don't understand exactly? Did obammy nominate Merrick Garland? tell me the difference?
Obama was the duly elected president when McConnell refused to bring his nomination up claiming the people should decide in the next election. Now the GOP rush Barrett through BEFORE the people can decide. Why not wait a week?
What’s that have to do with Trump?

Obama was the duly elected president when McConnell refused to bring his nomination up claiming the people should decide in the next election.

Yup. Obama was duly elected and so was the Republican majority.
When was the last time a Senate of the opposing party approved a nominee in a Presidential election year?

What’s that have to do with Trump?
Trump IS the GOP.

One comes to mind: "Let the people decide"
The people did decide. They elected a Republican Senate majority in 2014, 2016 and 2018.
And Trump in 2016.
And Obama in 2008 and 2012. The 2018 election was a clear message that the GOP had lost popularity.

We're talking about the court in 2016 and 2020.
The GOP could wait a week and if Trump wins no one would dispute his right to name a justice.

Obama was the duly elected president when McConnell refused to bring his nomination up claiming the people should decide in the next election.

Yup. Obama was duly elected and so was the Republican majority.
When was the last time a Senate of the opposing party approved a nominee in a Presidential election year?
I believe you have to go way back to the Reagan nomination of Kennedy. Kennedy was confirmed 97-0 in a Dem Senate.

Telling that the GOP is fine with lying to the country. Speaks volumes.

Justice Clinton
Justice Ocasio-Cortez
Justice Buttigieg

BTW... I’m good with Hillary or Chelsea for first one.
That'd fuck up America for all time. How about we don't?

Hillary was disbarred. AOC has no legal experience. Neither does Mayor Pete. Nor does Chelsea.

So, it's clear the nation and the Constitution mean nothing to you. Only the leftist agenda matters.

Screw that noise.

It's been repeatedly explained to you. The Senate has no obligation to rubber-stamp the President's nominations.
There are a lot of obligations the Senate doesn't have. For example, keeping the number of SC justices to 9, not impeaching sitting justices, not adding DC and Puerto Rico as states, keeping the Electoral College the way it is now, etc.
Then you agree those things shouldn't happen. Cool!
The Senate has done many things that shouldn't have happened. I guess that is the new normal.
Just because you don't like those things doesn't mean they shouldn't have happened.

Forum List

Back