Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached

Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.
what nonsense is this? people did decide in 2016. Did you miss that contest? Trump won four years. her nomination is within that timeframe. so the people decided. what is it that you don't understand exactly? Did obammy nominate Merrick Garland? tell me the difference?
Obama was the duly elected president when McConnell refused to bring his nomination up claiming the people should decide in the next election. Now the GOP rush Barrett through BEFORE the people can decide. Why not wait a week?
What’s that have to do with Trump?
Trump IS the GOP.
Ahhh, I see the problem. You haven't been paying attention the past almost-four years.

One comes to mind: "Let the people decide"
The people did decide. They elected a Republican Senate majority in 2014, 2016 and 2018.
And Trump in 2016.
And Obama in 2008 and 2012. The 2018 election was a clear message that the GOP had lost popularity.

We're talking about the court in 2016 and 2020.
The GOP could wait a week and if Trump wins no one would dispute his right to name a justice.
The people disputing it now are just butthurt. Everything has proceeded according to the law and the rules of the Senate.

Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.
what nonsense is this? people did decide in 2016. Did you miss that contest? Trump won four years. her nomination is within that timeframe. so the people decided. what is it that you don't understand exactly? Did obammy nominate Merrick Garland? tell me the difference?
Obama was the duly elected president when McConnell refused to bring his nomination up claiming the people should decide in the next election. Now the GOP rush Barrett through BEFORE the people can decide. Why not wait a week?
Trump IS the GOP.
Did the same thing as Obammy, what’s the point?

One comes to mind: "Let the people decide"
The people did decide. They elected a Republican Senate majority in 2014, 2016 and 2018.
And Trump in 2016.
And Obama in 2008 and 2012. The 2018 election was a clear message that the GOP had lost popularity.

We're talking about the court in 2016 and 2020.
The GOP could wait a week and if Trump wins no one would dispute his right to name a justice.
They also can do what they did. Son move on

Just because you don't like those things doesn't mean they shouldn't have happened.
100% true. Just keep that in mind should this election not go your way.
We do every time. We move to the next election cycle and go at again. You, you just get butthurt and complain. Sad and sick.

you aren’t a good sport fan either

Last edited:
Trump IS the GOP.
Ahhh, I see the problem. You haven't been paying attention the past almost-four years.
No the problem is I have been paying attention

To what? You’re missing a lot
Trump IS the GOP.

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

Every Left wing city needs a night of broken glass it seems.

It would take 2/3 of both houses to remove her.

And no one in either party said they wouldn't confirm a nominee from their own party, you are a liar
I guess you are too. The House requires a simple majority to impeach.

kaz: "It would take 2/3 of both houses to remove her ... you are aliar"

alang1216, "I guess you are too. The House requires a simple majority to impeach."

That doesn't contradict what I said, ass wipe. How stupid are you? I said it would take 2/3 to REMOVE her. My God you're stupid

Trump IS the GOP.
Yeah, not really. The establishment GOP doesn't like Trump much.

Forum List

Back