Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

Every Left wing city needs a night of broken glass it seems.

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

It figures. What f*cking MORONS.:(

I want a million bucks right now.............Reality says that shit isn't going to happen today.

Oh well.
Here is what you do. Disguise yourself as black and go loot some banks.

Make sure it is in a democrat city where the Mayor will turn a blind eye.

Ya know, it is reparations after all in their sick minds.

Last edited:

IF they get enough power and the numbers....no doubt they will remove all the conservative "Illegal" justices.

Honestly, I don't see how the Right hopes to keep it's freedom without civil war.

How far can the Left go before the right really takes action? Do they have to start killing their babies? Would that even do it?

King Samir Shabazz....KILL WHITE PEOPLE!!!.....KILL THEY BABIES! BURN THEY CHURCHES!!!

IF they get enough power and the numbers....no doubt they will remove all the conservative "Illegal" justices.

Honestly, I don't see how the Right hopes to keep it's freedom without civil war.

How far can the Left go before the right really takes action? Do they have to start killing their babies? Would that even do it?

King Samir Shabazz....KILL WHITE PEOPLE!!!.....KILL THEY BABIES! BURN THEY CHURCHES!!!
No, no, they kill their own babies.

Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.

No, no, they kill their own babies.

The family of Cannon Hinnant will never get over the loss of their little boy.
The 5-year-old was shot and killed by a neighbor while riding his bike in Wilson, North Carolina, last weekend, according to police.

Cannon-Blake-Hinnant-Sessoms-1-Family-Photo-Wilson-PD.jpg

Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.
The people did decide. Even RBG said the President is the President for 4 years.

Forum List

Back