Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

Every Left wing city needs a night of broken glass it seems.
Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.
That was not a written rule. Who gets confirmed is up to the Senate Majority Leader and he can delay as long as he wants.

Democrats already want Amy Barrett impeached and she has not even been introduced to the other justices.

Well, that's how the Brown shirts roll. Wonder if they will loot and burn DC now. I'm sure the Mayor will just tell the police not to arrest anyone but just disperse them like the democrat Mayor of Philly did.

Barrett is on the court because the GOP broke their own rule about letting the people decide. If the Dems take the WH and Congress I'd say the people have spoken.

And she'll still be on the court, deal with it.

Conservatives are about to bring legal challenges to every civil right Americans have. In the face of that onslaught nothing should be off the table.
Show us those lawsuits
Patience. This time next year there will be no doubt as various republican states make terribly restrictive laws concerning abortion, voting, protest, police powers and equality that will certainly be challenged. Might take as long as a couple of years for these curtailments of our rights to start arriving at the supreme court.
TRANSLATION:YOU HAVE NO PROOF

Impeach? Nah. Pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack!
Democrat playbook...if you can't win by the rules, change the rules.
The GOP has done it's share of rule changing. One comes to mind: "Let the people decide"
The people did, when they elected Trump. Elections have consequences, remember?
Just like this one. ;). Consequences.

Pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack!
You have the IQ of a parrot.

Impeachment and rioting is the only thing the Left has accomplished.

Justice Clinton
Justice Ocasio-Cortez
Justice Buttigieg

BTW... I’m good with Hillary or Chelsea for first one.
rotfl! That fool OAC isn't even a lawyer, dumbass. She can't sit on anything fancier than the damn toilet.
There is no age restriction nor any legal training needed to be on the SCOTUS. All you need is a president and 51 senators to agree. Nothing else.

It would take 2/3 of both houses to remove her.

And no one in either party said they wouldn't confirm a nominee from their own party, you are a liar

Justice Clinton
Justice Ocasio-Cortez
Justice Buttigieg

BTW... I’m good with Hillary or Chelsea for first one.
rotfl! That fool OAC isn't even a lawyer, dumbass. She can't sit on anything fancier than the damn toilet.
There is no age restriction nor any legal training needed to be on the SCOTUS. All you need is a president and 51 senators to agree. Nothing else.
Ive learned a lot since Ive joined this forum, and recently this is one of them.
I would have never imagined that there wouldnt be qualifications and requirements, until I looked it up.
No doubt Barrett is very intelligent and solid as a rock.

usmb scumbags alreay want biden impeached, as documented by many posts and threads. well, that's how brownshirts roll, to cite a retard.

usmb scumbags alreay want biden impeached, as documented by many posts and threads. well, that's how brownshirts roll, to cite a retard.

Yeah, you're not for impeaching Republicans for scandals like those wascally wepublicans. Oh wait ...

they are like little kids when they don't get their way

Click bait headline got me. I took this thread seriously and thought those Democrats in congress were again going too far. Turns out the linked article references 'radio host Chip Franklin'.

more slave like mentality. go figure huh? the lover of slaves? seems very Nazi like in my mind.

what nonsense is this? people did decide in 2016. Did you miss that contest? Trump won four years. her nomination is within that timeframe. so the people decided. what is it that you don't understand exactly? Did obammy nominate Merrick Garland? tell me the difference?

Forum List

Back