Democrats ally themselves with China during pandemic !

Quite the RW circle jerk ya got here huh?

Funniest thread I've seen all day.

I suppose it could be called sociopathic but I find blind partisanship, helpless sweeping generalization fallacies and wishful thinking masturbations, hilarious. So this thread is like all-star night at the comedy club.
you are not an independent ... you are a disgusting leftwing traitor .... tell us traitor are your comrades the chicoms responsible for this pandemic ravaging the globe or not ! dont deflect are they or are they not .
yep,what a little bitch calling names. US has the most casesin the world becuase your dumb fuck prescalled it a hoax. You are nearly as big a dumb fuck.
once again i will ask a communist if china is responsible for the pandemic ravaging the world ..... well commie tell us are they or are they not ?
Did your dumb fuck pres call it a hoax? yes! Did your idiot pres go against the WHO and doctors over and over again? Did your dumb fuck pres get repirators ordered? Who is in charge in the US? Donald Trump Who is responsible for the US crisis? Donald Trump? The US has the most cases in the world. Who is responsible for this Donald Trump. Who is a whiney little bitch never taking responsibilty for them selves? Republicans and Donald Trump.
thanks for verifying that you will not hold your communist allies the chicoms accountable for this world wide epidemic traitor . and as for your bullshit hoax claim Trump never called the virus a hoax ! why would he have restricted travel from your evil comrades early on while the treasonous left and the WHO claimed it was unnecessary and racist !

Linky dinky?
show a video of trump calling the virus a hoax commie .

Not my assertion.

You're up, not me. Wassamatta? Can't do it?

This is an orchestrated crisis straight out of Cloward-Piven.
It's orchestrated for quite a few reasons...but, things don't always go according to plan

An uprising by the welfare population could backfire
when people are already sick of their entitlement mentality
and shouldering the irresponsibility of others

This much I know TCL...we NEED a Martin Luther King Jr. for this time in America's history
to lay bare the enemies of the people and our country and unite the rest
and a Rosa Parks for this time in history to spark the rebellion

This is not about parties, this is about The Union, We The People
This is not about the passions of a few, this is about the fundamental principles for all
This is not about their ideology, this is about our priorities
This is not about their corruption, this is about what we allow

It absolutely boggles my mind what I am and have been witnessing with my own eyes

I suppose it could be called sociopathic but I find blind partisanship, helpless sweeping generalization fallacies and wishful thinking masturbations, hilarious. So this thread is like all-star night at the comedy club.
you are not an independent ... you are a disgusting leftwing traitor .... tell us traitor are your comrades the chicoms responsible for this pandemic ravaging the globe or not ! dont deflect are they or are they not .
yep,what a little bitch calling names. US has the most casesin the world becuase your dumb fuck prescalled it a hoax. You are nearly as big a dumb fuck.
once again i will ask a communist if china is responsible for the pandemic ravaging the world ..... well commie tell us are they or are they not ?
Did your dumb fuck pres call it a hoax? yes! Did your idiot pres go against the WHO and doctors over and over again? Did your dumb fuck pres get repirators ordered? Who is in charge in the US? Donald Trump Who is responsible for the US crisis? Donald Trump? The US has the most cases in the world. Who is responsible for this Donald Trump. Who is a whiney little bitch never taking responsibilty for them selves? Republicans and Donald Trump.
thanks for verifying that you will not hold your communist allies the chicoms accountable for this world wide epidemic traitor . and as for your bullshit hoax claim Trump never called the virus a hoax ! why would he have restricted travel from your evil comrades early on while the treasonous left and the WHO claimed it was unnecessary and racist !

Linky dinky?

Not my assertion.

can i do it ? i'll do better ! dems not only criticized the travel ban they contemplated blocking it !GOP leaders call on Pelosi to pull travel ban bill over coronavirus

heres another source for you pogo .https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/7/house-democrats-schedule-vote-on-bill-to-dismantle/

Linky dinky?
here ya go from the WHO ....https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-02-04-20/h_267d4c445f4bf4730abca05eccc62c67

1585786749879.png

Linky dinky?

Not my assertion.

can i do it ? i'll do better ! dems not only criticized the travel ban they contemplated blocking it !GOP leaders call on Pelosi to pull travel ban bill over coronavirus
was that good enough for ya pogo ? but we all know that you could give a rats ass about the truth ! you are no independent oh no you are a leftist to the core .

Forum List

Back