Democrats ally themselves with China during pandemic !

during the pandemic now ravaging the world the democratic party has yet to place blame where it belongs China ! all we hear from the treasonous communist left is Trump screwed up ! even though they called him a racist xenophobe when he ignored complaints from the WHO and instituted a travel ban against their recommendations and even though its been Trump saying for yrs we depend to much on China and need to bring manufacturing back to the states the left refuses to place any blame on their evil communist allies ! Americans will remember this in NOV ! they will remember the left defending a communist dictatorship that lied and covered up when it came to the real threat from covid 19 ! once again the dems side with Americas enemies .
NO surprise here. Of COURSE China IS to blame for the Chinese Virus, AKA "Wu Flu". The virus was manufactured as a biological weapon by CHINESE scientists IN WUHAN, CHINA, where it was leaked into the public, causing the first known cases IN WUHAN, CHINA. This seems pretty cut and dried to me.....

That's because you live in a political winger bubble which has made you an angry, dumb as dirt, caustic human being. No one takes any advice from losers like yourself. You don't matter, asshole. Yell at clouds all you want. No one is listening.
listen to the vile leftist taking offence when the chicoms are being blamed for the pandemic as they should be ! this is what the election will be about America vs the dems and their chicom comrades !

You must be the main act. :auiqs.jpg:

Encore encore! More drool! More spew!! More hair-on-fire invective!!!
Dance, troll, dance! :clap2:
more donuts more soft drinks for the fat pig pogo ...dildo.
It's SO fun to see the Dim Dems get angry when you post FACTS they DON'T want to see. Just hilarious!

during the pandemic now ravaging the world the democratic party has yet to place blame where it belongs China ! all we hear from the treasonous communist left is Trump screwed up ! even though they called him a racist xenophobe when he ignored complaints from the WHO and instituted a travel ban against their recommendations and even though its been Trump saying for yrs we depend to much on China and need to bring manufacturing back to the states the left refuses to place any blame on their evil communist allies ! Americans will remember this in NOV ! they will remember the left defending a communist dictatorship that lied and covered up when it came to the real threat from covid 19 ! once again the dems side with Americas enemies .
NO surprise here. Of COURSE China IS to blame for the Chinese Virus, AKA "Wu Flu". The virus was manufactured as a biological weapon by CHINESE scientists IN WUHAN, CHINA, where it was leaked into the public, causing the first known cases IN WUHAN, CHINA. This seems pretty cut and dried to me.....

That's because you live in a political winger bubble which has made you an angry, dumb as dirt, caustic human being. No one takes any advice from losers like yourself. You don't matter, asshole. Yell at clouds all you want. No one is listening.
listen to the vile leftist taking offence when the chicoms are being blamed for the pandemic as they should be ! this is what the election will be about America vs the dems and their chicom comrades !

You must be the main act. :auiqs.jpg:

Encore encore! More drool! More spew!! More hair-on-fire invective!!!
Dance, troll, dance! :clap2:
more donuts more soft drinks for the fat pig pogo ...dildo.
It's SO fun to see the Dim Dems get angry when you post FACTS they DON'T want to see. Just hilarious!

All you've done is creep around posts (like a creep) placing your little 'dislike' emojis. You haven't contributed. Shut the fuck up, you cowardly little c*nt.

Quite the RW circle jerk ya got here huh?

Funniest thread I've seen all day.

I suppose it could be called sociopathic but I find blind partisanship, helpless sweeping generalization fallacies and wishful thinking masturbations, hilarious. So this thread is like all-star night at the comedy club.
you are not an independent ... you are a disgusting leftwing traitor .... tell us traitor are your comrades the chicoms responsible for this pandemic ravaging the globe or not ! dont deflect are they or are they not .

China is where the virus originated. That is what is known to sensible human beings to be a 'fact'. I can't help with your further mouth breathing political winger bigotry nonsense beyond that. Every time you make a comment, you just show the rational and sane on this board that the depths of your blatant stupidity, political incompetence and total abandonment of critical thought is a badge of honor to you. You're damaged goods. We know this already. It's not polite to make fun of the mentally impaired, so I guess that's where we part ways.
sooooo its political bigotry to hold the chicoms responsible ..... thanks for verifying your leftist idiolgy commie.

Of course they side with China......just like they sided with Iran just a few months ago, and with North Korea before that.

They'd side with anyone else rather than Trump or their own countrymen

pogo is extremely obese ... how can i tell this ? he posts like a fat man ! and pogo you are a fat man ! tell us how much do you weigh fat man ? is your blood type rague ? when you turn over in your sleep do wake up in the living room because of your enormous wheel span ? what does it feel like when little children point at you and say look mommy a walrus ! do waiters try to avoid your table ? do pigs cry sooie when you wobble by ?
In defense of Pogo, we have NO idea if he's obese. I, myself, am 50-60 lbs. overweight, which, coupled with a REALLY bad diet, caused me to develop diabetes a little over a month ago. I'm now watching my diet (I have to) and have already lost about 20 lbs. since the diabetic symptoms became so severe, I had to stay in the hospital two days before my blood sugar level was brought down to a reasonable level. So please don't make assumptions about someone's weight just because you disagree with them politically. Thank you.

You know what motivates them - #TrumpHate - because he is America-First and they are not.
The DemonRats are worse than scum.
I mean every word of it. :mad-61:
Much worse than scum. Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

Dems want to keep the “China First” policy. They are rewarded well for it too. Look how much the Biden family got paid off by the Chinese.

I suppose it could be called sociopathic but I find blind partisanship, helpless sweeping generalization fallacies and wishful thinking masturbations, hilarious. So this thread is like all-star night at the comedy club.
you are not an independent ... you are a disgusting leftwing traitor .... tell us traitor are your comrades the chicoms responsible for this pandemic ravaging the globe or not ! dont deflect are they or are they not .

China is where the virus originated. That is what is known to sensible human beings to be a 'fact'. I can't help with your further mouth breathing political winger bigotry nonsense beyond that. Every time you make a comment, you just show the rational and sane on this board that the depths of your blatant stupidity, political incompetence and total abandonment of critical thought is a badge of honor to you. You're damaged goods. We know this already. It's not polite to make fun of the mentally impaired, so I guess that's where we part ways.
Of course they side with China......just like they sided with Iran just a few months ago, and with North Korea before that.

They'd side with anyone else rather than Trump or their own countrymen
you have hit the nail on the head with that one ! 1st the Iranians and now the Chicoms ! this country needs to wake up ! the democratic party is an embedded enemy of the USA! McCarthy was right !

Last edited:
You know what motivates them - #TrumpHate - because he is America-First and they are not.

Dems want to keep the “China First” policy. They are rewarded well for it too. Look how much the Biden family got paid off by the Chinese.
and Trump will not hesitate to remind America of that very indisputable fact in Nov !

pogo is extremely obese ... how can i tell this ? he posts like a fat man ! and pogo you are a fat man ! tell us how much do you weigh fat man ? is your blood type rague ? when you turn over in your sleep do wake up in the living room because of your enormous wheel span ? what does it feel like when little children point at you and say look mommy a walrus ! do waiters try to avoid your table ? do pigs cry sooie when you wobble by ?
In defense of Pogo, we have NO idea if he's obese. I, myself, am 50-60 lbs. overweight, which, coupled with a REALLY bad diet, caused me to develop diabetes a little over a month ago. I'm now watching my diet (I have to) and have already lost about 20 lbs. since the diabetic symptoms became so severe, I had to stay in the hospital two days before my blood sugar level was brought down to a reasonable level. So please don't make assumptions about someone's weight just because you disagree with them politically. Thank you.
yeah man its tough to fight that middle age spread .i will delete the post .. in all reality i just went by his avatar when guessing if he is fat or not ! i will delete the post. sorry pogo .

yeah man its tough to fight that middle age spread .i will delete the post .. in all reality i just went by hi avatar hen guessing if he is fat or not ! and diabetes is a terrible disease . i will delete the post.....sorry pogo .

Damn, I really miss being a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. We had fist bumps and suicide vests and spoke in tongues and whatever else you fuckups could dream up.

sooooo its political bigotry to hold the chicoms responsible ..... thanks for verifying your leftist idiolgy commie.

I give absolutely no fucks about China. It's your stupid obsession with this country and your empty headed, totally unfounded conspiracy theories about this country I make fun of. They're ridiculous and a waste of time. Thus, you're ridiculous and a waste of time. So revel in your impotence, wingertard! :113:

I give absolutely no fucks about China. It's your stupid obsession with this country and your empty headed, totally unfounded conspiracy theories about this country I make fun of. They're ridiculous and a waste of time. Thus, you're ridiculous and a waste of time. So revel in your impotence, wingertard! :113:
is the Chinese government responsible for this world wide pandemic or not libtard ? is China to blame for the death in Italy or Spain ? or is that Trumps fault too ?answer the question commie !

and Trump will not hesitate to remind America of that very indisputable fact in Nov !

Best of luck. You're not a felon, are you? Can you actually vote? You seem like a real scumbag, so naturally, I had to ask.

is the Chinese government responsible for this world wide pandemic or not libtard ? is China to blame for the death in Italy or Spain ? or is that Trumps fault too ?answer the question commie !

I blame you, wingertard. How dare you.

Go to bed, TT, you're losing horribly on this thread. Just spare the rest of us and GO TO F*CKING BED. Thank you.

and there you have it folks ! like I've been stating the left is allied with the chicoms when it comes to propaganda !

Go to bed, TT, you're losing horribly on this thread. Just spare the rest of us and GO TO F*CKING BED. Thank you.

In this particular reality or any other, you don't tell me what to do. Try again, wingertard.

and there you have it folks ! like I've been stating the left is allied with the chicoms when it comes to propaganda !

And yet you've proven nothing! Once again! You're just howling at the moon, moron. Keep it up! :113:

It's an endless source of entertainment for me. :auiqs.jpg:

In this particular reality or any other, you don't tell me what to do. Try again, wingertard.
oh we all know that ! there is absolutely no way to make a leftist criticize the Chicoms ! even when their comrades cause the deaths of 10s of thousands with their cover ups and lies ! despicable !

Forum List

Back