Democrats ally themselves with China during pandemic !

Quite the RW circle jerk ya got here huh?

Funniest thread I've seen all day.

I suppose it could be called sociopathic but I find blind partisanship, helpless sweeping generalization fallacies and wishful thinking masturbations, hilarious. So this thread is like all-star night at the comedy club.
you are not an independent ... you are a disgusting leftwing traitor .... tell us traitor are your comrades the chicoms responsible for this pandemic ravaging the globe or not ! dont deflect are they or are they not .

China is where the virus originated. That is what is known to sensible human beings to be a 'fact'. I can't help with your further mouth breathing political winger bigotry nonsense beyond that. Every time you make a comment, you just show the rational and sane on this board that the depths of your blatant stupidity, political incompetence and total abandonment of critical thought is a badge of honor to you. You're damaged goods. We know this already. It's not polite to make fun of the mentally impaired, so I guess that's where we part ways.
sooooo its political bigotry to hold the chicoms responsible ..... thanks for verifying your leftist idiolgy commie.

I give absolutely no fucks about China. It's your stupid obsession with this country and your empty headed, totally unfounded conspiracy theories about this country I make fun of. They're ridiculous and a waste of time. Thus, you're ridiculous and a waste of time. So revel in your impotence, wingertard! :113:
is the Chinese government responsible for this world wide pandemic or not libtard ? is China to blame for the death in Italy or Spain ? or is that Trumps fault too ?answer the question commie !

I blame you, wingertard. How dare you.
Go to bed, TT, you're losing horribly on this thread. Just spare the rest of us and GO TO F*CKING BED. Thank you.

In this particular reality or any other, you don't tell me what to do. Try again, wingertard.
oh we all know that ! there is absolutely no way to make a leftist criticize the Chicoms ! even when their comrades cause the deaths of 10s of thousands with their cover ups and lies ! despicable !

Silly wingnuts say silly things. :auiqs.jpg:

circlejerk.jpg

during the pandemic now ravaging the world the democratic party has yet to place blame where it belongs China ! all we hear from the treasonous communist left is Trump screwed up ! even though they called him a racist xenophobe when he ignored complaints from the WHO and instituted a travel ban against their recommendations and even though its been Trump saying for yrs we depend to much on China and need to bring manufacturing back to the states the left refuses to place any blame on their evil communist allies ! Americans will remember this in NOV ! they will remember the left defending a communist dictatorship that lied and covered up when it came to the real threat from covid 19 ! once again the dems side with Americas enemies .
NO surprise here. Of COURSE China IS to blame for the Chinese Virus, AKA "Wu Flu". The virus was manufactured as a biological weapon by CHINESE scientists IN WUHAN, CHINA, where it was leaked into the public, causing the first known cases IN WUHAN, CHINA. This seems pretty cut and dried to me.....

That's because you live in a political winger bubble which has made you an angry, dumb as dirt, caustic human being. No one takes any advice from losers like yourself. You don't matter, asshole. Yell at clouds all you want. No one is listening.
WOW...that was a mouthful, but I'm guessing that's something you're used to

during the pandemic now ravaging the world the democratic party has yet to place blame where it belongs China ! all we hear from the treasonous communist left is Trump screwed up ! even though they called him a racist xenophobe when he ignored complaints from the WHO and instituted a travel ban against their recommendations and even though its been Trump saying for yrs we depend to much on China and need to bring manufacturing back to the states the left refuses to place any blame on their evil communist allies ! Americans will remember this in NOV ! they will remember the left defending a communist dictatorship that lied and covered up when it came to the real threat from covid 19 ! once again the dems side with Americas enemies .
NO surprise here. Of COURSE China IS to blame for the Chinese Virus, AKA "Wu Flu". The virus was manufactured as a biological weapon by CHINESE scientists IN WUHAN, CHINA, where it was leaked into the public, causing the first known cases IN WUHAN, CHINA. This seems pretty cut and dried to me.....

That's because you live in a political winger bubble which has made you an angry, dumb as dirt, caustic human being. No one takes any advice from losers like yourself. You don't matter, asshole. Yell at clouds all you want. No one is listening.

Take that orange cock out of your mouth and maybe we can understand what you're saying

Take that orange cock out of your mouth and maybe we can understand what you're saying
PLEASE GO THE F*CK TO BED, TT. You've lost, you've gotten REAMED on this thread. Time to say Nitey Nite, ya dumbf*ck.....

Oooh, great cumback, did you scrape it from the back of your throat?

And, what would a cock in my mouth have to do with understanding what I'm saying?
Are you listening to me, do you hear me?
Obviously you're confusing me for the voices in your head

You are the evil one. Trump is a racist pig like you. Chinese Americans and other Asian-Americans are being attacked and even assaulted thanks to this garbage. If Trump had taken this seriously back in February, we might not be in the position we are in today. Free trade is the path to prosperity not protectionism. Americans are going to remember the crazy Trump supporters and be done with the craziness Trump causes.

I suppose it could be called sociopathic but I find blind partisanship, helpless sweeping generalization fallacies and wishful thinking masturbations, hilarious. So this thread is like all-star night at the comedy club.
you are not an independent ... you are a disgusting leftwing traitor .... tell us traitor are your comrades the chicoms responsible for this pandemic ravaging the globe or not ! dont deflect are they or are they not .
yep,what a little bitch calling names. US has the most casesin the world becuase your dumb fuck prescalled it a hoax. You are nearly as big a dumb fuck.

PLEASE GO THE F*CK TO BED, TT. You've lost, you've gotten REAMED on this thread. Time to say Nitey Nite, ya dumbf*ck.....

What the fuck is a "dumbf*ck"?

pogo is extremely obese ... how can i tell this ? he posts like a fat man ! and pogo you are a fat man ! tell us how much do you weigh fat man ? is your blood type rague ? when you turn over in your sleep do wake up in the living room because of your enormous wheel span ? what does it feel like when little children point at you and say look mommy a walrus ! do waiters try to avoid your table ? do pigs cry sooie when you wobble by ?
In defense of Pogo, we have NO idea if he's obese. I, myself, am 50-60 lbs. overweight, which, coupled with a REALLY bad diet, caused me to develop diabetes a little over a month ago. I'm now watching my diet (I have to) and have already lost about 20 lbs. since the diabetic symptoms became so severe, I had to stay in the hospital two days before my blood sugar level was brought down to a reasonable level. So please don't make assumptions about someone's weight just because you disagree with them politically. Thank you.
yeah man its tough to fight that middle age spread .i will delete the post .. in all reality i just went by his avatar when guessing if he is fat or not ! i will delete the post. sorry pogo .

The avatar was gifted me by Lucy Hamilton , one of my dearest friends here. I don't have any idea whose head it is. The point is the caption. See, there was some wacko on here (long since gone) who was ranting about whatever and made mention of the "President of Asia". I thought that was hilarious. So Oosie made me this, and to this day it makes me chuckle. But no, I don't look anything like that.

Sometimes I want to move back to my home avatar but so many people tell me it creeps them out, it's hard to give it up.

If you're curious about why Oosie-Lucy has my full respect, I'll tell you.

Because she's HONEST. That's all it takes.

Where have you been? The Democrat Party has been allied with The Chinese & Russia for decades

You are the evil one. Trump is a racist pig like you. Chinese Americans and other Asian-Americans are being attacked and even assaulted thanks to this garbage. If Trump had taken this seriously back in February, we might not be in the position we are in today. Free trade is the path to prosperity not protectionism. Americans are going to remember the crazy Trump supporters and be done with the craziness Trump causes.
i haven't heard Trump disparage or blame any American citizen thats not a political rival ...unlike the scum left who constantly call conservatives deplorables and racist and nazis ! its the left thats thats causing division and hatred ! they even attacked Mike Lindell for telling people to read the bible ! your party is evil and you know it evil !

1585691181288.png

yep,what a little bitch calling names. US has the most casesin the world becuase your dumb fuck prescalled it a hoax. You are nearly as big a dumb fuck.
once again i will ask a communist if china is responsible for the pandemic ravaging the world ..... well commie tell us are they or are they not ?

once again i will ask a communist if china is responsible for the pandemic ravaging the world ..... well commie tell us are they or are they not ?
Did your dumb fuck pres call it a hoax? yes! Did your idiot pres go against the WHO and doctors over and over again? Did your dumb fuck pres get repirators ordered? Who is in charge in the US? Donald Trump Who is responsible for the US crisis? Donald Trump? The US has the most cases in the world. Who is responsible for this Donald Trump. Who is a whiney little bitch never taking responsibilty for them selves? Republicans and Donald Trump.

Did your dumb fuck pres call it a hoax? yes! Did your idiot pres go against the WHO and doctors over and over again? Did your dumb fuck pres get repirators ordered? Who is in charge in the US? Donald Trump Who is responsible for the US crisis? Donald Trump? The US has the most cases in the world. Who is responsible for this Donald Trump. Who is a whiney little bitch never taking responsibilty for them selves? Republicans and Donald Trump.
thanks for verifying that you will not hold your communist allies the chicoms accountable for this world wide epidemic traitor . and as for your bullshit hoax claim Trump never called the virus a hoax ! why would he have restricted travel from your evil comrades early on while the treasonous left and the WHO claimed it was unnecessary and racist ! you are nothing but a traitor to this country ! you are scum ! and yes you are a homosexual !

thanks for verifying that you will not hold your communist allies the chicoms accountable for this world wide epidemic traitor . and as for your bullshit hoax claim Trump never called the virus a hoax ! why would he have restricted travel from your evil comrades early on while the treasonous left and the WHO claimed it was unnecessary and racist !

Linky dinky?

thanks for verifying that you will not hold your communist allies the chicoms accountable for this world wide epidemic traitor . and as for your bullshit hoax claim Trump never called the virus a hoax ! why would he have restricted travel from your evil comrades early on while the treasonous left and the WHO claimed it was unnecessary and racist !

Linky dinky?
show a video of trump calling the virus a hoax commie .

Linky dinky?
show a video of trump calling the virus a hoax commie .

Forum List

Back