Democratic Party = Party of Law and Order

Democratic Party= Party of Truth, Justice and the American Way

Say hi to your governor!

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
doesn’t even look like him

View attachment 488633

Picture says a 1000 words.....give the other major party a chance.

View attachment 488635
Yeah just about every big city run by a democrat. Repubs have nothing to offer.
Neither do Democrats
Yet they win the elections. Repubs stand for anger, stupidity, and conspiracy theories. They will need real policy to get city votes.
Win some lose some. Let's see what happens in 2022....Point of the chart is that if you keep voting for the same party youre not holding the other party accountable. You really see the Democrats as perfect? They win because they promise free shit.

Truth over Facts
No they are the slightly less bad party. Since almost all big cities are dem the chart doesn’t mean much. It’s a big city problem and repubs don’t get elected in big cities.
They do in some? Tulsa, OK; Jacksonville FL; OK City

View attachment 488764
Compare it by population. The dems have way more people.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats
Yet they win the elections. Repubs stand for anger, stupidity, and conspiracy theories. They will need real policy to get city votes.
Win some lose some. Let's see what happens in 2022....Point of the chart is that if you keep voting for the same party youre not holding the other party accountable. You really see the Democrats as perfect? They win because they promise free shit.

Truth over Facts
I like conservatives at the local level and often at the state level. They tend to turn into UN-American trumper Fks at the National level, these days.
They lose all fiscal responsibility once they control military spending.
That is true. But Biden gave us this. Yay!

1620850290311.png

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts
No they are the slightly less bad party. Since almost all big cities are dem the chart doesn’t mean much. It’s a big city problem and repubs don’t get elected in big cities.

View attachment 488764
I agree. People love free shit. Should be balanced 50/50

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts
I like conservatives at the local level and often at the state level. They tend to turn into UN-American trumper Fks at the National level, these days.

View attachment 488767
That might be up tomorrow. The debt won’t be fixed so quickly.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488767
And it might be down even more, especially with the war in the ME brewing. Biden is the king of debt. Just wait and see....

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488764
Both parties do. Repubs have never paid for increased military spending. I’m hoping wages gets a good boost from this labor shortage and people get to work.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488767
And it might be down even more, especially with the war in the ME brewing. Biden is the king of debt. Just wait and see....
He certainly inherited a mess to clean up. I expect his deficits to decline.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488764
Both parties do. Repubs have never paid for increased military spending. I’m hoping wages gets a good boost from this labor shortage and people get to work.
Yep but don't hold your breath. Automation will be the fix. Also --- see the border? Disaster. More wasteful spending. That was one of my pet peeves with DJT. The spending was insane. Even pre COVID.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488767
The last two years it was a Democratic Congress. I doubt it. The pass the spending bills not the President.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488764
Yep but don't hold your breath. Automation will be the fix. Also --- see the border? Disaster. More wasteful spending. That was one of my pet peeves with DJT. The spending was insane. Even pre COVID.
Nobody will care about spending till taxes increase. Trump did the opposite and made them care less with a tax cut. Spending should be funded with tax increases, not debt. Then there will be much less spending.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488764
Nobody will care about spending till taxes increase. Trump did the opposite and made them care less with a tax cut. Spending should be funded with tax increases, not debt. Then there will be much less spending.
I agree. But not with tax increases per se but tax revenue. Revenue actually went up when he cut taxes as he eliminated some loopholes but spending outpaced it.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488767
The last two years it was a Democratic Congress. I doubt it. The pass the spending bills not the President.
Trump policy set up the giant deficits. When the repubs had full control they passed tax cuts and huge military spending increase.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488767
Trump policy set up the giant deficits. When the repubs had full control they passed tax cuts and huge military spending increase.
He explained it as the need to upgrade the military. I agree it was not good. We are on the same page. But you think the Democrats will cut spending. I disagree. But time will tell.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488764
I agree. But not with tax increases per se but tax revenue. Revenue actually went up when he cut taxes as he eliminated some loopholes but spending outpaced it.
The rate of revenue increase declined drastically. Revenue increases every year we aren’t in a recession. Spending automatically increases and the rate of revenue was decreased and didn’t keep up. During a strong economy the rate of revenue increases should grow, not shrink.

View attachment 488633

View attachment 488635
Neither do Democrats

Truth over Facts

View attachment 488767
He explained it as the need to upgrade the military. I agree it was not good. We are on the same page. But you think the Democrats will cut spending. I disagree. But time will tell.
Not cut spending. They won’t cut taxes and won’t increase spending that much. Hopefully economic growth helps with the rest.

Forum List

Back