Democrat unveils bill to allow only House members to serve as Speaker

There is no chance of Trump ever becoming Speaker of the House. These people are making complete utter fools of themselves.

They are afraid of their own base. If Trump publicly pushed to be Speaker I don't see McCarthy or anyone else in the GOP house leadership doing anything about it. They tend to throw Trump critics out of leadership positions for being honest.

Not saying it would happen, I just wouldn't be so dismissive of the lesser party's ability to suck Trump's dick at a moments notice.

Thats the thing about the constitution.. if it doesnt say it, they cant do it. Thats the whole point.
As it only says the house can pick its speaker, they cant regulate it without an amendment.
The only way to clarify the ambiguity, is to clarify it by House rules or law and then those who believe the opposite, bring suit....then we see what the Supreme Court says....!!! :)

There is no chance of Trump ever becoming Speaker of the House. These people are making complete utter fools of themselves.
Florida loves TRUMP...maybe he will run for a representative position in 2022----with the republican reps then voting him in as speaker. Shouldn't be a hard thing impeaching both Biden and his HOarris.

Florida loves TRUMP...maybe he will run for a representative position in 2022----with the republican reps then voting him in as speaker. Shouldn't be a hard thing impeaching both Biden and his HOarris.
Yes. But I would rather have him impeach Waters ,Pelosi, Nadler ,and Schiff. And that filthy Talib and Omar.

Why would they need to mention it? No one would ever presume the congressmen would elect a Speaker of the House or their Officers/Leaders in the House, from outside of the House, a person NEVER ELECTED by we the people, to be third in line for the presidency....?

I'm sorry, that makes no sense to me, or anyone thinking logically....

See you in court!
Yet people get votes that arent a house member. Weird huh?
Yeah, see you guys get laughed at in court :lol:

Yet people get votes that arent a house member. Weird huh?
Yeah, see you guys get laughed at in court :lol:
Yeah, just as mickey mouse or yogi bear are write ins, for president....as a rejection of candidates.....

Doesn't mean mickey or yogi could ever be elected as president....

Yeah, just as mickey mouse or yogi bear are write ins, for president....as a rejection of candidates.....

Doesn't mean mickey or yogi could ever be elected as president....
It isnt the same thing at all. This is reality, not a cartoon.
The sooner you federal supremacists figure that out, the better off everyone will be.

Trump's pro democracy stance, my ass!!!! You've gone bonkers!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Trump stands between you fascists and absolute power.

It makes you very angry.

freyasman posted a thread with a film that shows what democrats have in store.

Those who fail to learn from history can be deceived by democrats.

Forum List

Back