Don't forget..... "The Chekist"

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
The left keeps moving farther and farther left, faster and faster.....

This is where that path leads.

Pay attention or end up like these poor fuckers.

• Banned
The left keeps moving farther and farther left, faster and faster.....

This is where that path leads.

Pay attention or end up like these poor fuckers.

That is one of the most horrifying movies I've ever seen.

What is it called, "Biden's America?"

When people with crazy ideas and beliefs get into power, they try to force their ideas to work..... and they never do. And since these people have a screw loose already, they get crazier and crazier and more and more extreme trying to get reality to match the lunatic fantasies in their heads.

And things like this, are the inevitable result.

It is a horrifying movie...... but people should watch it, and they should give serious, sober consideration to just what they are going to have to be willing to do to prevent this. Because the crazies are willing to go this far; to cross all boundaries, and ignore all limits, the last year and a half proved that...... so think about what we all are going to have to do to stop this.

"Failing to plan, is planning to fail."

• Banned
From the link;

"The "successor ideology" won't stop coming at us

Andrew Sullivan, a left-wing writer and commentator, has some sobering thoughts. I think he's summed up very succinctly the dilemma confronting us, and the dire threat it poses to our constitutional Republic. Bold, underlined text is my emphasis.

Take a big step back. Observe what has happened in our discourse since around 2015. Forget [critical race theory] for a moment and ask yourself: is nothing going on here but Republican propaganda and guile? Can you not see that the Republicans may be acting, but they are also reacting — reacting against something that is right in front of our noses?
What is it? It is, I’d argue, the sudden, rapid, stunning shift in the belief system of the American elites. It has sent the whole society into a profound cultural dislocation. It is, in essence, an ongoing moral panic against the specter of “white supremacy,” which is now bizarrely regarded as an accurate description of the largest, freest, most successful multiracial democracy in human history.
We all know it’s happened. The elites, increasingly sequestered within one political party and one media monoculture, educated by colleges and private schools that have become hermetically sealed against any non-left dissent, have had a “social justice reckoning” these past few years. And they have been ideologically transformed, with countless cascading consequences.
Take it from a NYT woke star, Kara Swisher, who celebrated this week that “the country’s social justice movement is reshaping how we talk about, well, everything.” She’s right — and certainly about the NYT and all mainstream journalism.
This is the media hub of the “social justice movement.” And the core point of that movement, its essential point, is that liberalism is no longer enough. Not just not enough, but itself a means to perpetuate “white supremacy,” designed to oppress, harm and terrorize minorities and women, and in dire need of dismantling. That’s a huge deal. And it explains a lot.
The reason “critical race theory” is a decent approximation for this new orthodoxy is that it was precisely this exasperation with liberalism’s seeming inability to end racial inequality in a generation that prompted Derrick Bell et al. to come up with the term in the first place, and Kimberlé Crenshaw to subsequently universalize it beyond race to every other possible dimension of human identity (“intersectionality”).
A specter of invisible and unfalsifiable “systems” and “structures” and “internal biases” arrived to hover over the world. Some of this critique was specific and helpful: the legacy of redlining, the depth of the wealth gap. But much was tendentious post-modern theorizing.
. . .
The movement is much broader than race — as anyone who is dealing with matters of sex and gender will tell you. The best moniker I’ve read to describe this mishmash of postmodern thought and therapy culture ascendant among liberal white elites is Wesley Yang’s coinage: “the successor ideology.” The “structural oppression” is white supremacy, but that can also be expressed more broadly, along Crenshaw lines: to describe a hegemony that is saturated with “anti-Blackness,” misogyny, and transphobia, in a miasma of social “cis-heteronormative patriarchal white supremacy.” And the term “successor ideology” works because it centers the fact that this ideology wishes, first and foremost, to repeal and succeed a liberal society and democracy.
In the successor ideology, there is no escape, no refuge, from the ongoing nightmare of oppression and violence — and you are either fighting this and “on the right side of history,” or you are against it and abetting evil. There is no neutrality. No space for skepticism. No room for debate. No space even for staying silent. (Silence, remember, is violence — perhaps the most profoundly anti-liberal slogan ever invented.)
And that tells you about the will to power behind it. Liberalism leaves you alone. The successor ideology will never let go of you. Liberalism is only concerned with your actions. The successor ideology is concerned with your mind, your psyche, and the deepest recesses of your soul. Liberalism will let you do your job, and let you keep your politics private. S.I. will force you into a struggle session as a condition for employment.
. . .
It is absolutely no accident that this illiberal ideology has no qualms whatever with illiberal methods. The latter springs intrinsically from the former.
Kendi, feted across the establishment, favors amending the Constitution to appoint an unelected and unaccountable committee of “experts” that has the power to coerce and punish any individual or group anywhere in the country deemed practicing racism. Intent does not matter. And the decisions are final.
. . .
We are going through the greatest radicalization of the elites since the 1960s. This isn’t coming from the ground up. It’s being imposed ruthlessly from above
, marshaled with a fusillade of constant MSM propaganda, and its victims are often the poor and the black and the brown.

There's much more at the link. Sobering reading, and food for thought.
I don't agree with much of what Andrew Sullivan says or believes. I don't like or share his politics. I think he's way off base in many areas . . . but in this, I think his analysis is very persuasive. Writing from within the liberal camp, he can see the threat to it from its own left wing - and if it threatens him and his "traditional liberal" norms, standards and beliefs, it's doubly threatening to those of us who don't share that outlook on life.
As I've said many times before, there's no voting our way out of this. Those who stole last November's election did so calculatedly, cynically, and with every intention of making us come to heel. They want to impose on this country the new order - the "successor ideology" - that Sullivan identifies. They're gearing up to fight tooth and nail to suppress and eradicate any and all challenges to the election, even though they may be supported by incontrovertible evidence. If those challenges persist and strengthen, there's no telling what they'll do, not least because they know that if they lose, the consequences for them would be very bad indeed. I pointed out some time ago:

The progressive Left has committed high treason. They've subverted and undermined the US political process to steal power from the legitimately elected candidate. They know that if they ever lose power, those who take the reins from them will want criminal investigation and prosecution of all those involved in that electoral fraud - and one of the penalties for high treason is death. For the left to allow the right to win would be to commit at least political, if not a very physical suicide. This they will never do voluntarily.

I fully expect a weaponized Department of Justice and other organs of the present Administration to be actively deployed against what the current, illegitimate "powers that be" regard as dissidents, even traitors (from their perspective). They've stolen power, and they'll hang onto it by any means necessary, even if that means breaking the laws and the constitution that still theoretically govern us. Part of this is that they know the punishment that awaits them if they're convicted of electoral fraud on this scale, and they want to avoid that: but much more of it is that they're convinced that they're right, and we're wrong, and it's their mission, their destiny, to eradicate our false beliefs and make us toe the Party line. (I would call it a "mission from God", along Blues Brothers lines, but they mostly don't believe in God, so that would be a misnomer.)
Folks, if you haven't yet accepted the reality of our situation, you need to do so now. We're in a fight for the survival of our constitutional republic - for the survival of freedom itself. If we lose, there's nowhere else to go.

We stand or fall here - and we'd better not fall, because if we do, we'll be ground into the dirt, and our children and our children's children will never know what it is to be free.

Yes, the struggle will be hard, and it may turn bloody. God knows, after all I've seen and experienced in six-plus decades on this earth, the last thing in the world that I want is civil war . . . but those seeking to impose their will upon us have no such scruples. If that's what it'll take to crush us, to force us to conform to their will, they'll do it. As far as they're concerned, anything goes, because they know they're right in the very depths of their being, and there's no persuading them that they might, just possibly, be wrong. They're "true believers".
It may be that many of us will have to pay with our lives to preserve the gift our Founding Fathers left us. Are you willing to pay that price, if need be?
Peter"

I like Peter Grant; I been reading his blog almost daily for years now, and I'm very glad that he's chosen Texas as his home, because we all need men like him around.

I know what I'm willing to kill or die over, and so does he....... do you?

• Banned
From the link;
"I've said it before: There is no voting our way out of this. Those who stole power through electoral fraud in November 2020 have no intention of ever giving it up. It's pointless to think we can vote them out of office, because they're going to make damned sure to undermine any and all future elections as well.

They will never voluntarily surrender what they've stolen. We're going to have to take it away from them.

Whether we can do that peacefully, or whether we'll have to do so more kinetically than that, is currently unknown. I hope and pray for the former. I fear the latter may by now be unavoidable. I've seen that at work in the past, and it's the last thing I want to see again . . . but in general, thieves don't give up their ill-gotten gains unless they're forced to do so.

I hate to say it, but I daresay the author above has it right. They will not stop until they are stopped. And stopping them is up to us, because no-one else is going to do our dirty work for us. We were over-complacent, and allowed them to get away with it in November 2020. Nobody else is going to undo our mistake except ourselves."

From the link;

"The "successor ideology" won't stop coming at us

Andrew Sullivan, a left-wing writer and commentator, has some sobering thoughts. I think he's summed up very succinctly the dilemma confronting us, and the dire threat it poses to our constitutional Republic. Bold, underlined text is my emphasis.

There's much more at the link. Sobering reading, and food for thought.
I don't agree with much of what Andrew Sullivan says or believes. I don't like or share his politics. I think he's way off base in many areas . . . but in this, I think his analysis is very persuasive. Writing from within the liberal camp, he can see the threat to it from its own left wing - and if it threatens him and his "traditional liberal" norms, standards and beliefs, it's doubly threatening to those of us who don't share that outlook on life.
As I've said many times before, there's no voting our way out of this. Those who stole last November's election did so calculatedly, cynically, and with every intention of making us come to heel. They want to impose on this country the new order - the "successor ideology" - that Sullivan identifies. They're gearing up to fight tooth and nail to suppress and eradicate any and all challenges to the election, even though they may be supported by incontrovertible evidence. If those challenges persist and strengthen, there's no telling what they'll do, not least because they know that if they lose, the consequences for them would be very bad indeed. I pointed out some time ago:

I fully expect a weaponized Department of Justice and other organs of the present Administration to be actively deployed against what the current, illegitimate "powers that be" regard as dissidents, even traitors (from their perspective). They've stolen power, and they'll hang onto it by any means necessary, even if that means breaking the laws and the constitution that still theoretically govern us. Part of this is that they know the punishment that awaits them if they're convicted of electoral fraud on this scale, and they want to avoid that: but much more of it is that they're convinced that they're right, and we're wrong, and it's their mission, their destiny, to eradicate our false beliefs and make us toe the Party line. (I would call it a "mission from God", along Blues Brothers lines, but they mostly don't believe in God, so that would be a misnomer.)
Folks, if you haven't yet accepted the reality of our situation, you need to do so now. We're in a fight for the survival of our constitutional republic - for the survival of freedom itself. If we lose, there's nowhere else to go.

We stand or fall here - and we'd better not fall, because if we do, we'll be ground into the dirt, and our children and our children's children will never know what it is to be free.

Yes, the struggle will be hard, and it may turn bloody. God knows, after all I've seen and experienced in six-plus decades on this earth, the last thing in the world that I want is civil war . . . but those seeking to impose their will upon us have no such scruples. If that's what it'll take to crush us, to force us to conform to their will, they'll do it. As far as they're concerned, anything goes, because they know they're right in the very depths of their being, and there's no persuading them that they might, just possibly, be wrong. They're "true believers".
It may be that many of us will have to pay with our lives to preserve the gift our Founding Fathers left us. Are you willing to pay that price, if need be?
Peter"

I like Peter Grant; I been reading his blog almost daily for years now, and I'm very glad that he's chosen Texas as his home, because we all need men like him around.

I know what I'm willing to kill or die over, and so does he....... do you?
He realizes that it's his kind who will have the guns turned on them first.

Sullivan, Glenn Greenwald, Naomi Wolf....They all know that they'll be the first put against the wall, for being heretics.
Thanks.
Just needed a little clarification.

You know, the older I get, the more I'm glad my dad was an anti-authoritarian, sometime cop, fulltime gangster, stone Outlaw son of a bitch, who taught me to keep my clothes, boots, and weapons where I can find them in the dark, to have a back way out, and to never lay my head down in the spot where they think I sleep.

The film was shot in the early 90s, when the intelligentsia of the USSR competed in who would kick and smear the soviet history more. Do not give much importance to this film. If you want, you can make a scary movie about any country. For example, about the United States during slavery.
P.S. By the way, having received the desired "freedom" from censorship, the cinematography of Russia has not created anything comparable to the masterpieces of Soviet cinematography in 30 years. Soviet films still make up a significant part of TV programs, in those days when it is necessary to attract the attention of the audience to the screens.

The film was shot in the early 90s, when the intelligentsia of the USSR competed in who would kick and smear the soviet history more. Do not give much importance to this film. If you want, you can make a scary movie about any country. For example, about the United States during slavery.
P.S. By the way, having received the desired "freedom" from censorship, the cinematography of Russia has not created anything comparable to the masterpieces of Soviet cinematography in 30 years. Soviet films still make up a significant part of TV programs, in those days when it is necessary to attract the attention of the audience to the screens.
Uh huh....

That is because the post Soviet countries don't have such great film directors of 'mass' cinema as Haidai, Ryazanov and Danelia among others. In this number I would include Leonid Bykov whom I like as a film director and actor.

To say nothing about a great number of Soviet actor and actresses in comparison with whom modern celebrities look like as a bunch of amateurs and poseurs.

Aren't you the one that claims your hero, your Beloved Joseph Stalin, took out Hitler all by himself and the running dog capitalists just took credit for the GLORIOUS victory of your hero?

ESay and Ringo
Well, then I guess fact that they lined people up and shot them in the back of the neck by the thousands and hauled their corpses off by the truckload, well that's just all right then because it lead to some really good movies under the Soviets.
:rolleyes:

What. The. Absolute. Fuck?

How fucking mental are you 2 clowns?

ESay and Ringo
Well, then I guess fact that they lined people up and shot them in the back of the neck by the thousands and hauled their corpses off by the truckload, well that's just all right then because it lead to some really good movies under the Soviets.
:rolleyes:

What. The. Absolute. Fuck?

How fucking mental are you 2 clowns?
No need to be rude, dude.
It is not about movies, actually. The Bolsheviks did a unique thing. They turned Russia (and surrounding areas) from a backward illiterate territory to a country that was the first in the space.

That doesn't mean I approve their methods or strive for the Soviets' revival. No, the Soviets crushed under their own weight.

Well, then I guess fact that they lined people up and shot them in the back of the neck by the thousands and hauled their corpses off by the truckload,
If you didn't stop with this stupid crap, based on non science fiction movies, I will have to post some historical infamous facts about horrible crimes committed be US government and US Army. Decide for yourself

Forum List

Back