Democrat Senator Wants an Investigation Into the FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Pj Media

Democrat Senator Wants an Investigation Into the FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh
BY MATT MARGOLIS MAR 16, 2021

Excerpt:

It’s been over two years since Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, yet some Democrats still can’t get over it.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), is suggesting that the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh may have been “fake” and is calling on Merrick Garland, the recently confirmed attorney general, to facilitate “proper oversight” by the U.S. Senate into questions about the FBI’s investigation of Kavanaugh, who faced multiple uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct during his confirmation hearings.

LINK

======

He doesn't realize that Ford refused to give the FBI her "evidence".

Now we have Whiteass wants Garland to investigate the FBI.

What a dumbass!

Pj Media

Excerpt:

It’s been over two years since Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, yet some Democrats still can’t get over it.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), is suggesting that the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh may have been “fake” and is calling on Merrick Garland, the recently confirmed attorney general, to facilitate “proper oversight” by the U.S. Senate into questions about the FBI’s investigation of Kavanaugh, who faced multiple uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct during his confirmation hearings.

LINK

======

What a dumbass!
Trump investigated the FBI investigation into Russia and Trump.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!
I do not personally know anybody that has a problem with Kavanaugh. Doubt you will see an investigation any time soon.

I think the question is whether "someone" in the DoJ or above told the FBI not not investigate. Ford was not the only accuser. Personally, imo, what someone does in HS or undergraduate is immaterial, unless it was a felony, and unless there are ongoing allegations during a person's professional career, as there were in Thomas's case. Pols like Slick Willy and Trump and Cuomo are a little different because they are not lifetime appointments people don't directly vote upon. We can always vote out a pol if he/she becomes too toxic.

An investigation of the investigation, of the investigation.....great time well spent....

meanwhile, we know the Chinese Govt and Iranian Govt interferred in our election to help Biden, and the left in Congress is silent on the issue.

We also know that VP Harris, supported the insurrections over the prior four years, donating money.....but not one request by the Dems to investigate.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!
I do not personally know anybody that has a problem with Kavanaugh. Doubt you will see an investigation any time soon.

Seems to me his hearing was pay back for his work with the lurid details of the Star Report.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!

Seems to me his hearing was pay back for his work with the lurid details of the Star Report.
Somebody hated him, that's for sure. Oh well, he gets that last laugh, being on the court.

An investigation of the investigation, of the investigation.....great time well spent....

meanwhile, we know the Chinese Govt and Iranian Govt interferred in our election to help Biden, and the left in Congress is silent on the issue.

We also know that VP Harris, supported the insurrections over the prior four years, donating money.....but not one request by the Dems to investigate.

Race riots are in response to perceived police misconduct. They are not insurrections like we had at the Capitol, where a mob tried to Strong Arm their way into halting the Constitutional process of verify the EC vote counts from each state,

All the Democrats opined that peaceful protests and violent rioter are not the same. They all support the right to peaceful protesting, and none supported the violent rioters.

Race riots are in response to perceived police misconduct. They are not insurrections like we had at the Capitol, where a mob tried to Strong Arm their way into halting the Constitutional process of verify the EC vote counts from each state,

All the Democrats opined that peaceful protests and violent rioter are not the same. They all support the right to peaceful protesting, and none supported the violent rioters.
Sorry, trying to over throw and invade a Federal Court House, the White House, stopping the inauguration in 2017, and invading the Dept of Tres, are all insurrections under how the left has now defined it Own it.

All the Democrats opined

Yes, all the 'Democrats'.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!

Somebody hated him, that's for sure. Oh well, he gets that last laugh, being on the court.

The lurid details in the Star report was done on purpose to embarrass the President.

You know what pay back is, right?

Small potatoes, I think we need an investigation into the origins of the investigation into the Russian/Trump investigation beginnings that Barr placated the Trumpybear with.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!

The lurid details in the Star report was done on purpose to embarrass the President.

You know what pay back is, right?

Small potatoes, I think we need an investigation into the origins of the investigation into the Russian/Trump investigation beginnings that Barr placated the Trumpybear with.
Based on the reality that the conclusion wasn't the desired one?

All the Democrats opined

Yes, all the 'Democrats'.

......opined that peaceful protests and violent rioter are not the same. They all support the right to peaceful protesting, and none supported the violent rioters.

GOPHearnoevil.jpg

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!

I honestly don't know if that's really the case. The poor drunken slob seemed gob smacked by there being any reason people were interested in him "using a little force" to try and get some in his younger days. And it appears that he was so heavy handed that people thought him more or less a hapless jerk. The FBI said, at the time, they didn't go back to HS. But the allegations came from his undergrad days too, and the FBI investigated Reagan's ginsburg's pot dealing in his undergrad college days. There's at least some reason to suspect someone deep sixed the FBI investigation. And given the Trump admin's history of just doing stupid shit cause that's what Trump did .... maybe. LOL

Seriously, what Kegs was accused of was pretty much not much of anything. Now if he was doing it in his 30s or even 60s like Trump LOL

Forum List

Back