Democrat Senator Wants an Investigation Into the FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

An investigation of the investigation, of the investigation.....great time well spent....

meanwhile, we know the Chinese Govt and Iranian Govt interferred in our election to help Biden, and the left in Congress is silent on the issue.

We also know that VP Harris, supported the insurrections over the prior four years, donating money.....but not one request by the Dems to investigate.

Race riots are in response to perceived police misconduct. They are not insurrections like we had at the Capitol, where a mob tried to Strong Arm their way into halting the Constitutional process of verify the EC vote counts from each state,

All the Democrats opined that peaceful protests and violent rioter are not the same. They all support the right to peaceful protesting, and none supported the violent rioters.

All the Democrats opined

Yes, all the 'Democrats'.

......opined that peaceful protests and violent rioter are not the same. They all support the right to peaceful protesting, and none supported the violent rioters.

View attachment 468442

Pj Media

Democrat Senator Wants an Investigation Into the FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh
BY MATT MARGOLIS MAR 16, 2021

Excerpt:

It’s been over two years since Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, yet some Democrats still can’t get over it.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), is suggesting that the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh may have been “fake” and is calling on Merrick Garland, the recently confirmed attorney general, to facilitate “proper oversight” by the U.S. Senate into questions about the FBI’s investigation of Kavanaugh, who faced multiple uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct during his confirmation hearings.

LINK

======

He doesn't realize that Ford refused to give the FBI her "evidence".

Now we have Whiteass wants Garland to investigate the FBI.

What a dumbass!
Trump investigated the FBI investigation into Russia and Trump.
I do not personally know anybody that has a problem with Kavanaugh. Doubt you will see an investigation any time soon.

Seems to me his hearing was pay back for his work with the lurid details of the Star Report.
I honestly don't know if that's really the case. The poor drunken slob seemed gob smacked by there being any reason people were interested in him "using a little force" to try and get some in his younger days. And it appears that he was so heavy handed that people thought him more or less a hapless jerk. The FBI said, at the time, they didn't go back to HS. But the allegations came from his undergrad days too, and the FBI investigated Reagan's ginsburg's pot dealing in his undergrad college days. There's at least some reason to suspect someone deep sixed the FBI investigation. And given the Trump admin's history of just doing stupid shit cause that's what Trump did .... maybe. LOL

Seriously, what Kegs was accused of was pretty much not much of anything. Now if he was doing it in his 30s or even 60s like Trump LOL

I would have to answer "I can't recall" to many of my HS days. Old grudges are hard to get rid of though.

An investigation of the investigation, of the investigation.....great time well spent....

meanwhile, we know the Chinese Govt and Iranian Govt interferred in our election to help Biden, and the left in Congress is silent on the issue.

We also know that VP Harris, supported the insurrections over the prior four years, donating money.....but not one request by the Dems to investigate.

Race riots are in response to perceived police misconduct. They are not insurrections like we had at the Capitol, where a mob tried to Strong Arm their way into halting the Constitutional process of verify the EC vote counts from each state,

All the Democrats opined that peaceful protests and violent rioter are not the same. They all support the right to peaceful protesting, and none supported the violent rioters.
Sorry, trying to over throw and invade a Federal Court House, the White House, stopping the inauguration in 2017, and invading the Dept of Tres, are all insurrections under how the left has now defined it Own it.

Hahaha, straight from the Neo-Fascist net brigade! "We're not insurrectionist, you are" So there"

Nice kick Charlie Brown.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

It’s been over two years since Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, yet some Democrats still can’t get over it.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), is suggesting that the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh may have been “fake” and is calling on Merrick Garland, the recently confirmed attorney general, to facilitate “proper oversight” by the U.S. Senate into questions about the FBI’s investigation of Kavanaugh, who faced multiple uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct during his confirmation hearings.

LINK

======

What a dumbass!
I do not personally know anybody that has a problem with Kavanaugh. Doubt you will see an investigation any time soon.

Seems to me his hearing was pay back for his work with the lurid details of the Star Report.
I honestly don't know if that's really the case. The poor drunken slob seemed gob smacked by there being any reason people were interested in him "using a little force" to try and get some in his younger days. And it appears that he was so heavy handed that people thought him more or less a hapless jerk. The FBI said, at the time, they didn't go back to HS. But the allegations came from his undergrad days too, and the FBI investigated Reagan's ginsburg's pot dealing in his undergrad college days. There's at least some reason to suspect someone deep sixed the FBI investigation. And given the Trump admin's history of just doing stupid shit cause that's what Trump did .... maybe. LOL

Seriously, what Kegs was accused of was pretty much not much of anything. Now if he was doing it in his 30s or even 60s like Trump LOL

I would have to answer "I can't recall" to many of my HS days. Old grudges are hard to get rid of though.
I'm still embarrassed by my college behaviors. But like most everyone, but 23-24 I'd learned how to exist without hurting others and moderate my use of mind altering substances.

I look forward to retiring and getting back to my state of mind from those years. LOL

Kegs female clerks pretty much unanimously all said he was a good guy. My guess is both he and Ford (and the other ladies) got screwed. He should have been told to say "I don't recall any of this as it's described, but I don't approve of any bullying and hope X has found a good life" and Ford and the others should have been told "shit happens."

PJ Media is BS media. Everybody with a clue knows that.

Saw the an article on Yahoo about it an hour o so ago.
Yes, have reviewed story also on Yahoo. Not saying Senator Sheldon Whitehouse isn't asking for an investigation, just saying (to me at least) it is a non- story of no interest to me. I watched and listened to the morning and afternoon session where she and he testified at his confirmation and made my own decision that the college incidents, even if they existed (and not convinced they did) did not rise to a level that I would blow off the qualifications, work and history since his college days. That is why I am not impressed with this submission from PJ Media, a company sometimes known for sensational reporting and point of view, breaking this story. The yahoo story does not give me a hard on either, as it is pretty much same story. I am saying this story and/or investigation will not go far. I do not like a lot of what went on during trump administration, but have little emotional need to investigate everything thing and every department where something might have not been according to Hoyle. I am satisfied, we got rid of the directing influence at it's source. I have no problem with the decisions (on average) of Justice Kavanaugh and I am more interested in both parties in the legislative branch making sure the departments under control or influence of President Biden's administration operate with more or better integrity and efficiency going forward. Not interested in the time, money and entertainment or political value of a new investigation at this time, at the behest of the Democratic Senator from Rhode Island. Just my viewpoint as an Independent.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!

Seen enough pay back for the moment. I'm good.

You didn't read the article thus you are trolling.... again, the links are there to show this is real. It is also all over the internet saying similar.

:rolleyes:
Not all over the internet, just a few mentions. Get back to me in a couple of weeks and let me know if it is worth the time and effort.

And let's give Kegs some credit here. During the hearings he could have pulled a pocket flask, taken a pull and loudly proclaimed that Ford probably would have been a lousy lay anyway. The gop would still have confirmed him.

And let's give Kegs some credit here. During the hearings he could have pulled a pocket flask, taken a pull and loudly proclaimed that Ford probably would have been a lousy lay anyway. The gop would still have confirmed him.
Nobody carries beer in a flask.
1615928366997.png

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!
I saw this earlier. This is ridiculous. It's a waste of both time and money.

You didn't read the article thus you are trolling.... again, the links are there to show this is real. It is also all over the internet saying similar.

:rolleyes:
Not all over the internet, just a few mentions. Get back to me in a couple of weeks and let me know if it is worth the time and effort.

Ha ha ha, I come back in a few hours to find that most of the main media are all over it already, you are too lazy to check GOOGLE

The Hill

La Times,

Guardian

NBC

NY Post

NPR

ABC News

VOX

Washington Post

USA Today

NYT

The Atlantic

Reuters

and more

You sure you woke up today?

Sorry, trying to over throw and invade a Federal Court House, the White House, stopping the inauguration in 2017, and invading the Dept of Tres, are all insurrections under how the left has now defined it Own it.

Hahaha, straight from the Neo-Fascist net brigade! "We're not insurrectionist, you are" So there"

Nice kick Charlie Brown.
Well, they both are if we define it the way you all have been.

Only a Fasicst would define things differently for their political rivals.

I think the question is whether "someone" in the DoJ or above told the FBI not not investigate. Ford was not the only accuser. Personally, imo, what someone does in HS or undergraduate is immaterial, unless it was a felony, and unless there are ongoing allegations during a person's professional career, as there were in Thomas's case. Pols like Slick Willy and Trump and Cuomo are a little different because they are not lifetime appointments people don't directly vote upon. We can always vote out a pol if he/she becomes too toxic.

And that just whooshes right over the heads of those who think this needs to go further.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

What a dumbass!

Of course the FBI faked the investigation into the alleged Rape Parties that Kavanaugh was said to have engaged in.

There wasn't a specific date or location, no crime scene could have been set up.

But since neither Whitehouse nor this political hack Garland can actually prove its fake beyond a reasonable doubt, I guess its tough shit.

Why doesn't the FBI investigate the Alleged Kavanaugh Gang Rape Parties now? Maybe they did slack up during the Trump Administration.

But there is a new sheriff in town, Joe the Somnolent. And he can order the FBI to do a thorough investigation, send G-men door to door throughout all of Montgomery County, asking the people if they saw something suspicious 35 years ago.

I think its a tremendous idea, to spend what it takes to resolve this case.

Why doesn't the FBI investigate the Alleged Kavanaugh Gang Rape Parties now? Maybe they did slack up during the Trump Administration.

But there is a new sheriff in town, Joe the Somnolent. And he can order the FBI to do a thorough investigation, send G-men door to door throughout all of Montgomery County, asking the people if they saw something suspicious 35 years ago.

I think its a tremendous idea, to spend what it takes to resolve this case.
Who cares? I don't. You got any idea how hard it would be to investigate and prove anything like that from back in the late 1980s? No way to prove anything. It would just titillate some of the masses and that's about it. I'm giving you the independent moderate view. It is useless trouble we don't need and Justice Kavanaugh has done ok, so far. I say this as somebody that has never been a trump supporter and watched the hearing gavel to gavel prepared to be swayed either way. Next case.

Forum List

Back