Democrat Senator Threatens Insurrection If SCOTUS Overturns Roe v Wade

I'll learn the lessons when they put the scumbag republicans responsible for 1/6 behind bars
OK :icon_rolleyes: .

Don't forget to throw Madame Pelosi in jail for deliberately under manning security at the Capitol when she knew beforehand what was coming.

For that matter, the FBI did inform her beforehand of plans to disrupt proceedings. So she should be considered
a co-conspirator herself.

OK :icon_rolleyes: .

Don't forget to throw Madame Pelosi in jail for deliberately under manning security at the Capitol when she knew beforehand what was coming.

For that matter, the FBI did inform her beforehand of plans to disrupt proceedings. So she should be considered
a co-conspirator herself.
I'll throw her into the pot as long as you take trump and friends too

In the middle of Trump's address to supporters on the sixth a large contingent left and assembled at the Capitol
and became the people that battled police and smashed windows.

Blaming Trump for people not under his control is rather disingenuous and desperate.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer yelled. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Pay the price? How?
these a*&^%$s can get away with anything. We the People can't even get away with disagreeing w/ the sickos in Congress...

The country founded by the founders ceased to exist... probably a long time ago but definitley by 1/6

How many of those babies not wanted by their mothers do you have living with you FU hypocrite
Maybe you'd like to murder homeless people too, who have no one to stand up for them?

Whether I have some of the babies scheduled for death living with me or not (as if such a thing
would be possible). is irrelevant.

Abortion is the second great moral failing of America. Slavery is the first.

What they have in common is a lack of empathy and respect for human rights for the people caught up and trapped by these monstrous institutions. And a total lack of concern for those victims by the people
who still support the moral outrage of child butchery.

Last edited:
these a*&^%$s can get away with anything. We the People can't even get away with disagreeing w/ the sickos in Congress...

The country founded by the founders ceased to exist... probably a long time ago but definitley by 1/6

Well you are ranting about something, but I have no idea what.

Maybe you'd like to murder homeless people too, who have no one to stand up for them?

Whether I have some of the babies scheduled for death living with me or not (as if such a thing
would be possible). is irrelevant.

Abortion is the second great moral failing of America. Slavery is the first.

What they have in common is a lack of empathy and respect for human rights for the people caught up and trapped by these monstrous institutions. And a total lack of concern for those victims by the people
who still support the moral outrage of child butchery.
You don''t like abortion ,,don't have one

No no, you just don't understand. She meant it in a figurative and political sense. Now, had it been a republican, the talk shows would all be saying "republican congress woman calling for violence against the Supreme court".

This is their game. When it's them, it's innocent, when it's the right, it's criminal.
Antifa and BLM could take over the Supreme Court and burn it down If Roe v. Wade is overturned. If so, democrats will bail the rioters out and they will end up viewed as heroes by the liberal media. Of course they will serve no time in prison while the January 6th “insurrectionists” will rot behind bars for years.

Forum List

Back