Democrat Secretary of State Sent out 30,000 ballot registrations to ineligible recipients.

The title:

Democrat Secretary of State Sent out 30,000 ballot registrations to ineligible recipients.​

Ballot registrations are a long way from voting.

How's the audits going or have you tossed the auditors under the bus yet?

They didn't send out ballot registrations. They sent out postcards encouraging people to register.

voter-reg-notices.jpg

The OP is a fucking retard who doesn't fully understand English.

It was from their driver’s license database, they give illegals driver’s licenses.

OK, WTF is an illegal doing with a LEGAL RECOGNITION of them from the state giving them permission to drive in the state? They're illegal. They shouldn't be driving anywhere but to prison then back to freaking Mexico.

If a damn illegal hits me on the highway with no insurance and puts me in the hospital, who do I sue to recover my damages, the SOS, or their cousins back in Columbia?

First presumption to make whenever reading a thread by a rightard -- they're astoundingly stupid and in all probability, got the wrong message from their source.
We've seen that time and again...true.

They have so many conspiracy theories from so many different places that they actually believe the dis-information put out by another faction. It's crazy.

There needs to be a federal law a ten year sentence for anyone voting who is not a citizen. THEN when they are released they get deported. Care to guess which Party would refuse to support it?
I prefer firing squad, unless the price of ammo goes up. Then, a rope.

First presumption to make whenever reading a thread by a rightard -- they're astoundingly stupid and in all probability, got the wrong message from their source.
Translation: "I got nothing to say so let me smear some shit here."

We've seen that time and again...true.

They have so many conspiracy theories from so many different places that they actually believe the dis-information put out by another faction. It's crazy.
Where's your brilliantly newly invented word, ****ycorn?

Was it "mis/dis-information"?

Damn, you could get a job rewriting the dictionary!

What could go wrong? Sending out registrations to 30,000 illegals... will they sell their ballots for cash to the democrat fraud machine like they did in 2020? Ballots were going for 150.00 a pop or more to the aggregators...
You're mistaken.

registration applications WERE NOT SENT OUT, according to your article.

a post card, encouraging to register to vote, was sent out.

DENVER (AP) — Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote....

Well..., Here it is... Confirmation of what the documentary 2000 mules exposed.

It seems that the Colorado, Democrat, SOS Griswold sent out over 30,000 registrations to illegals who have no voting rights inside the US. This is similar to the method they used in the 2020 election where some voters were issued up to 10 ballots going to various addresses due to COVID and the illegal circumvention of the state legislatures. Those ballots were collected, filled out, and stuffed into ballot boxes in seven states to steal the election.

The issue is making legal ballots available to commit fraud.

"The office of Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold insisted none of the noncitizens will be allowed to register to vote if they try."

I am not convinced that she means any of what she said. She got caught and now the backstroking is massive. Where else is this happening?

shows it working
-----------------------------

Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote, blaming the error on a database glitch related to the state's list of residents with driver's licenses.

OK, WTF is an illegal doing with a LEGAL RECOGNITION of them from the state giving them permission to drive in the state? They're illegal. They shouldn't be driving anywhere but to prison then back to freaking Mexico.

If a damn illegal hits me on the highway with no insurance and puts me in the hospital, who do I sue to recover my damages, the SOS, or their cousins back in Columbia?
That's why you have insurance, because the other guy might not.

Would you rather have them drive without a license to prove they can do it competently?

shows it working
-----------------------------

Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote, blaming the error on a database glitch related to the state's list of residents with driver's licenses.
Oops. Database glitch. How convenient.

Well guess what, if they can have a database glitch in the driver's license system they can have one in the election system too.

You can get a driver's license to drive in Europe or Saudi Arabia.. and other countries.

You're mistaken.

registration applications WERE NOT SENT OUT, according to your article.

a post card, encouraging to register to vote, was sent out.

DENVER (AP) — Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote....

You can't expect rightards to comprehend English. They're "special" that way, if ya know what I mean.

Forum List

Back