All the Democrat run big cities are going down the toilet, a war in Ukraine that cant be won, and the Dem's on this board think Democrats are great.

Can't be won? My friend, the Russians are still stuck in the east, and bleeding out. Any amount of dead Rusks is a win for us.
Ever hear the term "Attrition"?

Ukraine's intelligence claimed on Feb. 6 that Russia was prepared to mobilize 300,000 to 500,000 troops to sustain a major offensive in the Donbas and "possibly" in the southeastern Zaporizhzhia Oblast in spring and summer.

Ukraine war latest: Intelligence claims Russia likely to mobilize up t…

kyivindependent.com/national/ukraine-war-latest-intelligence-claims-russia-likely-to …

The Ukrainians who are still there have been decimated, those that left arent going back, with the build up of troops by Russia, the only way Ukraine is going to survive, is if Joe Biteme follows up his promise... Will he send US troops over to Ukraine to fight in a war, that cant be won. How well did Joe do with Afghanistan?

Drugs are everywhere. My guess is that certain enemy states are aggressively funding cartels and other organizations to poison other nations citizens, somewhat of a reverse Opium War. All of Americas enemies know the U.S has an open border so they will fund the poisoning, it's too easy for te them. Until there are consequences for said natioins and illegal entrants it will continue to expand and alow Americas enemies to sell their nation, and systems, as better places to live.

Right Miami for the last 20 years have been trying. The fact still remains it is a republican state
You fuckers sure do know how to marginalize things. I said, the Mayors of the blue cities invite druggies and does nothing to prevent them from using them. Even handing out needles because they dont want the druggies passing HIV between them. Then in Miami they are trying to stop the drugs, and help those who are on them. But hey, you are an idiot who cant see the difference.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Other cities do the same yet your interest is not in their actions just in your attempt to shame people who can do no better than you yourself.
You just commented on being able to become one of those drug users, i provided where to go, now you just try to belittle me for my advice, because you have been shown how fucked up your side is in killing people with drugs. Yeah, i am going to shame them, i am going to shame obese people too, because they are just as sick in the head as you are.

You just commented on being able to become one of those drug users, i provided where to go, now you just try to belittle me for my advice, because you have been shown how fucked up your side is in killing people with drugs. Yeah, i am going to shame them, i am going to shame obese people too, because they are just as sick in the head as you are.
a drug dealer doesn't deal for the mayor.

Ever hear the term "Attrition"?

Ukraine's intelligence claimed on Feb. 6 that Russia was prepared to mobilize 300,000 to 500,000 troops to sustain a major offensive in the Donbas and "possibly" in the southeastern Zaporizhzhia Oblast in spring and summer.

Ukraine war latest: Intelligence claims Russia likely to mobilize up t…

kyivindependent.com/national/ukraine-war-latest-intelligence-claims-russia-likely-to …

The Ukrainians who are still there have been decimated, those that left arent going back, with the build up of troops by Russia, the only way Ukraine is going to survive, is if Joe Biteme follows up his promise... Will he send US troops over to Ukraine to fight in a war, that cant be won. How well did Joe do with Afghanistan?

U.S. troops are not going to Ukraine, unless Russia attacks a NATO country. Period, end of story.

You fuckers sure do know how to marginalize things. I said, the Mayors of the blue cities invite druggies and does nothing to prevent them from using them. Even handing out needles because they dont want the druggies passing HIV between them. Then in Miami they are trying to stop the drugs, and help those who are on them. But hey, you are an idiot who cant see the difference.

View attachment 762628
Read your own post again multiple times and it will be come clear to you that you seem to have a problem with idiocracy which is probably the tip of the iceberg.

Read your own post again multiple times and it will be come clear to you that you seem to have a problem with idiocracy which is probably the tip of the iceberg.
Thanks but i did a few times, but hey, when you are a Marxist who wants to destroy the country from within, why not drug up the population so they can be told to vote for who ever is giving them drugs...

Forum List

Back