All the Democrat run big cities are going down the toilet, a war in Ukraine that cant be won, and the Dem's on this board think Democrats are great.

Thanks but i did a few times, but hey, when you are a Marxist who wants to destroy the country from within, why not drug up the population so they can be told to vote for who ever is giving them drugs...
You being hard on yourself and you certainly do not need drugs to vote for Trump but it helps.

when you are a Marxist who wants to destroy the country from within, why not drug up the population so they can be told to vote for who ever is giving them drugs
So um where is the line for these free drugs? Is there a menu of what they're giving away? or just a grab bag of... Jesus, the things you guy come up with is hilarious, I'll give you that!

My friend Dealer McDan says vote for the Neo-GOP! He loves you draconian guys for some reason.

You being hard on yourself and you certainly do not need drugs to vote for Trump but it helps.
So now that you have been proven wrong, you resort to the typical Marxist playbook of calling people names, i had you on ignore, i can put you right back.

So um where is the line for these free drugs? Is there a menu of what they're giving away? or just a grab bag of... Jesus, the things you guy come up with is hilarious, I'll give you that!

My friend Dealer McDan says vote for the Neo-GOP! He loves you draconian guys for some reason.
Go look what i said to Moonglow, a while back, all you want, just move to San Fransicko, please hurry.

Go look what i said to Moonglow, a while back, all you want, just move to San Fransicko, please hurry.
Why the hell should I move out there? I live in one of the Democrat Cities, Hellscape-o-Houston . Where is the line? I might give them my vote if the selection of free drugs is.......

Why don't you just admit that you're full of shit?

Why the hell should I move out there? I live in one of the Democrat Cities, Hellscape-o-Houston . Where is the line? I might give them my vote if the selection of free drugs is.......

Why don't you just admit that you're full of shit?
I am not here to serve your sorry ass, so if you want to see the link i provided for free shit in San Fran, that is up to you, so go fuck off and die, you worthless piece of excrement.

Please. If you live in a Red State.. please.. please dont bring your violent crime rates to the much much safer Blue States. Just stay in your right wing bubble, stay in your red state, and keep that crime there. Meanwhile, I visited NYC last month and had a great time enjoying world class restaurants and shops while enjoying the sights.

murderrates.jpg

Like Georgia is blue... lol.. 9/10 are red.

Please. If you live in a Red State.. please.. please dont bring your violent crime rates to the much much safer Blue States. Just stay in your right wing bubble, stay in your red state, and keep that crime there. Meanwhile, I visited NYC last month and had a great time enjoying world class restaurants and shops while enjoying the sights.

murderrates.jpg

Like Georgia is blue... lol.. 9/10 are red.

There you go again ,playing word salad. Where are most of the murders done in red states? In Democrat run cities. The rest of the state is quick peaceful.

So now that you have been proven wrong, you resort to the typical Marxist playbook of calling people names, i had you on ignore, i can put you right back.
Proven wrong yet Florida and Texas are republican states. I see you just want to focus on the cities and ignore the state which has a governor who is the governor of that state. It is said ignorance is bliss.

Both parties think their candidates are great, like gods. When in reality it's exactly opposite

There you go again ,playing word salad. Where are most of the murders done in red states? In Democrat run cities. The rest of the state is quick peaceful.
Only stupid fuckers think red states are unsafe due to the few democrats that live there when blues state have many more times democrats and are safe. Red States are just shit hole unsafe places that have multiple time the gun crimes. Look it up dipshit. It is all over these red states... whole place is a crime infested death trap. Cost of living and weather is nice though so there is that..

worst-counties-map.jpg

It goes on and on, Democrat run liberal bastions of progressive policies, killing people with drugs. And you Joe Biden voters just continue to defend these actions. What is wrong with you people? Are the hospitals near you closing down, so you cant seek professional help?

They belong in the same psych ward playing dominoes with Fetterman.

Forum List

Back